Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

"Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (106652 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Send your fresh valid cards to Sure Legit and trusted dealer . � � �
I buy all type of
iTunes Gift Cards✔️✔️ 10$,15$,20$,25$,50$,100$ and above $100 ($101-$1000).

✔ ✔ BUYING SINGLE 200$ to 1000$ @ A GOOD RATE NOW

Australia ��
Canadian ��
Germany ��
U.K ��
USA ��
Mexican ✔️ up to $1000

Amazon Gift Cards✔️✔️
�10$, 20$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 150-1000$ (with or without cash receipt)

Wal-Mart gift cards � ✔️✔️
10$, 20$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 150-1000$ (with or without cash receipt)

Steam wallet � ✔️✔️

Ethereum✔️✔️

Payment within 15-20mins once your card � is confirmed .

Please no used card and stay away from ripper with high price. God bless our hustle. ��

*Also buy and sell bitcoin*

Call/whatsapp us on
And you can also message us on whatsapp thanks
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:
The funniest yet saddest thing about all these is that some people will still come out and defend this pastor.

They will rationalize why He is right and quote Bible verses to back up this call.

They will even go ahead to fight, insult and curse anyone who has a contrary opinion.

Sit and think. If y'all stop contributing money to your church, will your church continue to exist?

Be honest with yourselves.

If yes, all well and Good.

If No, then your church is a money making venture.

Now ask again, will your church continue to exist If the pastors don't perform any form of "miracle"?

If yes, good

If No, then your "church" is a supermarket where they auction miracles to willing buyers.

Last question,

Ask yourself If your pastor can willingly leave and resign from his post as general overseer.

If yes, fine.

If No, then your pastor is the CEO of a conglomerate Or simply, the manager of his shop and you are a perpetual customer.

Your Two questions are so lame.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Alwaysking: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
I only pity those gullible followers.

3 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dontbothermuch: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Am a Christian..
But this business men of God no go see me..
My sense still dey work..

Seconded
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by nwatthu(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
BUSINESSMEN, THATS WHAT I CALL DEM...smh
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by okito: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daddy Freeze & his cohorts should just do their homework well before ranting.

Yes, Pastor Adeboye did make this announcement, I watched it live and honestly I didnt feel too comfortable with it.

Let me also correct the impression that it was a recent service. No! This was actually well over a year ago; maybe 2 years.

The noble thing Pastor Adeboye did which Daddy Freeze and co can not do is that the next holy ghost service, Pastor Adeboye did come out publicly to state that he made the call in error and that God did not ask him to. He went further to say that God reminded him that they executed previous projects together without asking for public donations hence the current project would not be different. Yes, he humbly owned up to his error and for that he has my respect and admiration FOR LIFE!

5 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Aadetola1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
only God knows what these pastors do with the money they collect from their gullible followers.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Christianity issa scam
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by butterbread: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
mayweather145:
Its now clear to me church is now a bussines!!! 1billion chai

Well, that breaks down to just N1000 from 1million RCCG faithfuls

or

N100 from 10 Million faithfuls....

no need for people to loot the treasury or do wonders to raise that amount.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by AZeD1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
They don't pay tithes, offerings or make donations to churches but are bitter when those who understand kingdom principles do, and these same set of humans desire to worship God in a serene environment they have no idea of how things were provided for. There are countless RCCG and other churches buildings that were paid for by Millionaires and Billionaires knowing full well that the churches collect tithes and offerings...these are men and women who understand what it means to encourage things that promotes God's kingdom. It's only a born fool that debates the things of God with kids.
You mean those politicians that steal and donate to church understand what God's kingdom is?

How come with so many churches, the corruption in Nigeria is not reducing?

There are seven gifts of the holy Spirit and wealth is not one so anyone who talks about "kingdom principles" as regards money is a scammer.

7 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by bluecircle470: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
this is not a recent video OP and daddy freeze. this video is over a year back and the pastor was criticize for it then. this is tale news, daddy freeze is looking for undue attentiion
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kaywaz:

Why don't you plan of donating it to those in need of it? like the refugees and the destitute in your village

Who told you that Christains don't donate to the needy. We donate to the needy and also do other things with our money.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Kaywaz(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:

That means you are among those rescued from Libya
grin You guessed right... I don't want to be rude
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by jacyhelen(f): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Are the people donating complaining? or did the G.O point a gun on anyone to donate by force? if you understand deep things you wont complain if am blessed today i will donate more than that to Gods work, How they spend it is none of my business, my donation is between i and God

may God save ur lost soul!!.
Did i hear you say how you spend it is not your business
Believe me,your type of a person who is so wicked and can never help a fellow even if he is dieing!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by 2diplomatic: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
There is God.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by kinibigdeal(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
AZeD1:

Stop deceiving yourself. Jesus told the disciples how to giving and there was no were he mentioned the pastor.
Giving to a pastor and giving to God are two different things.

"For whatever you do to the least of these brothers, you did to me"

Can you see the knowledge gap now. What you just wrote proved a statistics right that many christian dont understand the bible, my 5year old sister will explain your lapses to you in a very more comprehensive manner. Why! because we grew up understanding the bible. Am not here to explain anything to you, you can go ask Daddy Freeze for clarification
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Keneeby(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

Adeboye,you are a thief and agent of darkness.

Did he asked u to give? That money is chicken change if you are talking about rccg as a whole.

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Gochu75: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
AZeD1:

You mean those politicians that steal and donate to church understand what God's kingdom is?

How come with so many churches, the corruption in Nigeria is not reducing?

There are seven gifts of the holy Spirit and wealth is not one so anyone who talks about "kingdom principles" as regards money is a scammer.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by kinibigdeal(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

may God save ur lost soul!!.
Did i hear you say how you spend it is not your business
Believe me,your type of a person who is so wicked and can never help a fellow even if he is dieing!!!

Kindly read through what i wrote again. Thanks and cheers!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Hussainmaaji: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
No surprise, PAUL that introduced Christianity also demanded peoples to pay money even when he was locked he still wrote letter to his colleague to collect money for him. So Christianity is for business if you doubt check it very well.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Mhizunique: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Woah... shocked Son freeze must b outta his sense... yhu just wanna make ppu hate this man at all cost.. a video three years back.. haaabaa!!!.. side from the 2 great auditoriums built from the money.. RCCG has almost gotten into all the countries in the world.. yhu didn't even ask how come.. or where they got the money from building churches hiandia..

Evil spirit from underworld has taken over you son freeze.. agba iya.. sad

3 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by lloyds(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
muzari:
Adebole, sorry Adeboye is the greatest thief of all times, greater than Anini and Shina Rambo

Your name shows u are a Muslim, and I know we have a lot of u and so called atheist making careless and ignorant comments.
God will judge u demons, and you are caused. Continue you conspiracies, the kingdom of God will continue to prevail. Even our Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by auwalyau: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
As if it is him that gave the owners the N1B to donate. This is 419 abeg.

2 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by kinibigdeal(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kaywaz:
grin You guessed right... I don't want to be rude
Now go and face your studies and stop being distracted by Daddy Freeze
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by wonlasewonimi: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
pssnlimited4all:
Nairaland is losing its credibility. Why must every comment from freeze make front page? Can the administrators of this forum be bold enough to post this type of rubbish against other religions leaders? Is it because Christianity is peaceful? If RCC is asking for donation, it is for a purpose. What is really your business if members decide to donate? Christians should be wise and stand up against this demonic campaign to geared towards the foundation of Christianity in this country.

It's a lie! if there are 2 hot stories trending between Daddy freeze and killing a python in akwa ibom...the latter takes priority on the front page. Anyway both of them have Daddy in their names, let them sort their daddy issues.

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by chronique(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
From the look of things, I'd soon return to my deeper life bible church... My mind done dey comot from this rccg.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by jacyhelen(f): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
okito:
Daddy Freeze & his cohorts should just do their homework well before ranting.

Yes, Pastor Adeboye did make this announcement, I watched it live and honestly I didnt feel too comfortable with it.

Let me also correct the impression that it was a recent service. No! This was actually well over a year ago; maybe 2 years.

The noble thing Pastor Adeboye did which Daddy Freeze and co can not do is that the next holy ghost service, Pastor Adeboye did come out publicly to state that he made the call in error and that God did not ask him to. He went further to say that God reminded him that they executed previous projects together without asking for public donations hence the current project would not be different. Yes, he humbly owned up to his error and for that he has my respect and admiration FOR LIFE!

so for ur explanation
1.God told him
2.God later Re told him
Brainless mofo..

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Kollins12: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Are the people donating complaining? or did the G.O point a gun on anyone to donate by force? if you understand deep things you wont complain if am blessed today i will donate more than that to Gods work, How they spend it is none of my business, my donation is between i and God
Mumu,so why not divert your salary to your church to prove your seriousness ,SHEEP feeding SHEPHERD, no wonder WORDWEB dico defines SHEEP as (1)''A timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon'' also (2) ''A docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision'' now I know

2 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by kinibigdeal(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
They don't pay tithes, offerings or make donations to churches but are bitter when those who understand kingdom principles do, and these same set of humans desire to worship God in a serene environment they have no idea of how things were provided for. There are countless RCCG and other churches buildings that were paid for by Millionaires and Billionaires knowing full well that the churches collect tithes and offerings...these are men and women who understand what it means to encourage things that promotes God's kingdom. It's only a born fool that debates the things of God with kids.

If many of them had understood the blessing attached to contributing to church growth, they wont be hanging around at BET9JA shops every sunday morning

3 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Lokoyen(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kaywaz:

Why don't you plan of donating it to those in need of it? like the refugees and the destitute in your village

Av u donated to the needy and destitute in ur own village?

People that will donate won't even complain awon idiots and hypocrites DAT won't donate a dime will be having headache.

Holy ghost fire destroy DAT una fingers for typing rubbish against men of God.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by iretinyeee(f): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Freeze kill urself. When he asked his sons and daughters to donate did he call freeze or Jude to donate. Why are you people drinking pandol over Daddy G O. Jude should go and settle his own problems before putting mouth in what that doesn't concerns him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.