Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

"Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (106612 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by coputa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
They don't pay tithes, offerings or make donations to churches but are bitter when those who understand kingdom principles do, and these same set of humans desire to worship God in a serene environment they have no idea of how things were provided for. There are countless RCCG and other churche buildings that were paid for by Millionaires and Billionaires knowing full well that the churches collect tithes and offerings...these are men and women who understand what it means to encourage things that promotes God's kingdom. It's only a born fool that debates. the things of God with kids.
What do you mean by kingdom principles,does it means,the pastor have to acquire jets and live ostentatious lifestyle with the offerings and tithes he collects from his congregation

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by ademiD(f): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Do u think the money will go into the G O's account? Even pastors pay tithe. Some people are dumb, besides the auditorium has been built and also completed. So? what's the talk about?

2 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
AZeD1:

They shared everything among themselves equally. The apostles didn't build giant structures because it made no sense.
Instead, they used money raised to help the poorer believers.

You know the church is the people not the building right?
For on this rock will I build my church and the gate of hell will not overcome it... There are both spiritual and physical connotation to that statement. Meanwhile, God directed Moses to build a Tabernacle and Solomon to build a mighty Temple...If that sound familiar. Our God is the same yesterday, today, and forever, as he works in time past, so he does now. Jesus during his sujorn here on earth, continually refer to Temple as his fathers house...infact the disciples healed the lame man in Act at the beautiful gate of the temple...Use your brain bro...dont join the bandwagon of antichrist
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
coputa:
What do you mean by kingdom principles,does it means,the pastor have to acquire jets and live ostentatious lifestyle with the offerings and tithes he collects from his congregation
You'd rather have him wear rags, and who told you that their lifestyle is funded with tithes?. Do you know how many people sow into their lives?. Nigerians!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Hussainmaaji: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
anochuko01:
what's the money meant for
Means for the house of Lord
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by anochuko01(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hussainmaaji:
Means for the house of Lord
you say wetin
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by enoqueen: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Don't mind this man. That's how one of his pastor is always preaching about giving him money in private and thereby discouraging people from that branch.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Imagine individuals from donkey ministry too dey put mouth
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Teeboi56: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Dey want to cut davido's money to 29 billion. The song no go sweet tongue
Funny u bro
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

And you haven't shown me where prosperity preaching and miracle mongering is part of God's work in the Bible.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
AZeD1:
What does it mean to do the work of God?
What is the work of God?

Every good thing you do, is the work of God.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
butterbread:

Well, that breaks down to just N1000 from 1million RCCG faithfuls

or

N100 from 10 Million faithfuls....

no need for people to loot the treasury or do wonders to raise that amount.

does RCCG have up to 10million faithfuls? He actually demanded N1B from a single person
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by smulti(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
They don't pay tithes, offerings or make donations to churches but are bitter when those who understand kingdom principles do, and these same set of humans desire to worship God in a serene environment they have no idea of how things were provided for. There are countless RCCG and other churche buildings that were paid for by Millionaires and Billionaires knowing full well that the churches collect tithes and offerings...these are men and women who understand what it means to encourage things that promotes God's kingdom. It's only a born fool that debates the things of God with kids.

will u shot up

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by anonimi: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
mayweather145:
Its now clear to me church is now a bussines!!! 1billion chai

Organised religion (Islam, Christianity, Hindu, African traditional religion) has always been a fraudulent business.
That was why the Jewish religious class organised to kill Jesus as He was spoiling their business.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by ElsonMorali: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
transformed:
Why should church have charitable organization when church is one already. Have you ever asked yourself why poor people choose to be committed to church despite all other alternative they have? use your brain bro...

grin grin grin

Church is a charitable organization kwa? Lolest.

Charitable to the pastor and his family No doubt.

Poor people go to church because of the fake promises for instant wealth from God, Or instant healing from God.

Unfortunately, since these poor people have been going to church and giving the very little they have to the church How many of them can boast that their plight have changed for the better.

Don't get me wrong. It is Good to give God out of the abundance of your heart.

What I despise is pastors parading themselves as servants of God and taking advantage of these poor folks, hoodwinking them to part with their money for blessings and graces they (the pastors) can't guarantee.

They make poverty look like Satan's agent, yet Christ himself was poor, born in a place they kept goats and sheep, was a carpenter, never owned a house himself, wore the same threadbare sandals, wore the same clothes, never even owned an ass (donkey), died an ignominious death like a common criminal to effect our salvation and not to make us materially wealthy.

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God", said the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

Your pastors are rich. They are stinkingly rich from the sweat of the poor...

Only God will judge them indeed. But by their fruits, we shall know them.

Their fruits? Increase in crime rate in direct proportion to an increase in churches built.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Bayozomomamae: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
1billion gang
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by chuose2: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGy5pQjnqE

SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by lloyds(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
muzari:
Adebole, sorry Adeboye is the greatest thief of all times, greater than Anini and Shina Rambo

Your father, and mother and family members are thieves and rogues. Take it.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by coputa(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
You'd rather have him wear rags, and who told you that their lifestyle is funded with tithes?. Do you know how many people sow into their lives?. Nigerians!.
where are they getting the fund to carry out their day to day activities,if not from tithes and offerings,then tell me,You said people sow into their life,I guess this is done in form of cash and kind,could you kindly tell me where it is stated in the bible that we should sow into the lives of pastors.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
coputa:
where are they getting the fund to carry out their day to day activities,if not from tithes and offerings,then tell me,You said people sow into their life,I guess this is done in form of cash and kind,could you kindly tell me where it is stated in the bible that we should sow into the lives of pastors.
Keep kwayet abeg!. Most of you know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Coolgent(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Gullibility of the highest order grin

I'd rather give my donations to indigent yet brilliant pupils whose parents can't pay various examination fees.
Chai Oga The boys of 10% collectors will soon come for your head! Run!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by coputa(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
Stop blabbing and back your arguments with facts and figures from the bible.miss Holy Holy.

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by merit1988(f): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yimu lipsrsealed
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by alutapastor(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
See vex like fireworks! So let me ask you why are getting mad because he asked for One billion naira seed? Is it your money that the giver will give? How much donations did Obj rake in for his library fund raising? You can continue to shout o but who believe in him and have it will give it. How much donations are raked in for politicians during elections fundraising and you don’t complain. If you don’t know what the money is used for then take a trip to Redemption Camp.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by cocolacec(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
The Pastor is only testing the gullibility and his popularity among his members after Freeze anti tithe campaign.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Gullibility of the highest order grin

I'd rather give my donations to indigent yet brilliant pupils whose parents can't pay various examination fees.
Thank you.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by realmindz: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
PointZerom:

If I don't pay my tax the government will arrest me and if I don't donate to the church nobody will arrest me.

can you swear that you dont pay tithe because you are expecting abundant blessings from God and you fear the curses of devourer devouring you. Be true unto yourself.

so aren't you selfish, self centered and hypocritical??

Those who give without expecting anything in return or for fear of threats are far more righteous than you are.

Holiness is doing what you have been commanded by your religion whether right or wrong, logical or illogical for fear that certain eyes are watching and for rewards

Righteousness is simply doing what is right

2 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by tseuns: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
While I believe that its good to give to the work of God, its clear from the bible that when it comes to need in the church, this should be presented clearly to people so that they can freely under God decide what to do. But to didish out and monetize everything as we see in the body of Christ today; we have not so learnt God.

Again just to say that every man of God is answerable to God and accountable to Him. Let us all be mindful of our statements here. While I do not agangry with the video, I dare not touch the anointed of God. You never know when the man of God will settle himself with God and you will be there mouthing thereby endangering yourself and open yourself to the wrath of God. Let's be careful.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by MakeADifference: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
1. Don't bother dignifying Freeze and his jobless mob with responses. Did you borrow money from them? Certainly not!
2. Poverty, envy, selfishness, and jealousy will soon kill them.
3. Keep giving, keep giving them headaches!

Benita27:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by owensking(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Well, this daddy freeze guy never cease to amaze me....he always backup his claims.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by MakeADifference: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Just like the devil does.

owensking:
Well, this daddy freeze guy never cease to amaze me....he always backup his claims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.