Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 (7127 Views)

Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) / Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline / Multiple Vacancies At Sunrose Consulting Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
We are a growing Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions,(MICE) company with an impressive portfolio of events including the newly launched Ghana Travel Show and Ghana Property show.

As a result of expansion, urgent openings exist in the following positions:

Country Manager
Director, Business Development
Director, Marketing
Senior Accountants
Intermediate Accountants
Communications Manager
General Manager
HR/Admin
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executives
IT Manager
Business Development Executives
Client Service Managers

Minimum experience for all posts: 5 years
Minimum age for all posts: 26 years

Applicants who are based outside Lagos need not attend. A different regional interview will be arranged at locations outside Lagos shortly.

Resumes should be forwarded to careers@ghanapropertyshow.com
Application Deadline -December 7, 2017

Visit www.ghanapropertyshow.com or www.ghanatravelshow.com to learn more.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Boundless4: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please, I was once invited to an interview but could not make it due to time constraint. Is it possible I could be re-invited? Would love to work with your company.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Ejay99(f): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Boundless4:
Please, I was once invited to an interview but could not make it due to time constraint. Is it possible I could be re-invited? Would love to work with your company.
pls where is their location
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Boundless4:

Please you would need to re-apply.
Thnaks.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Boundless4: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ok, thanks.

bmjaservices:

Please you would need to re-apply.
Thnaks.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ejay99:
pls where is their location
Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
1. Country Manager Job Summary

We are currently seeking an adaptable, smart, and motivated go-getter as our Country Manager- as we increase our market share. In this role, you will be responsible for the success of our expansion—overseeing all aspects of the business. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven, have a passion for learning about and engaging with new cultures, and a desire to build a business from the ground up.

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Don't forget to visit the Ghana Travel Show & The Ghana Property Show

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2017
Business Development Director Job Description

The Business Development Director directs the business development activities of the organisation and drives the new sales business for the company playing key role in the company’s bottom line.

Duties of the Business Development Director include:

• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
• Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
• Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
• Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
• Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
• Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Marketing Director Job Description

We are looking for a competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
bmjaservices:
We are a growing Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions,(MICE) company with an impressive portfolio of events including the newly launched Ghana Travel Show and Ghana Property show.

Country Manager
Director, Marketing
Senior Accountants
Intermediate Accountants
Communications Manager
General Manager
HR/Admin
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executives
IT Manager
Client Service Managers

Please bro, what is the job all about? I applied and I got an invite for a job chat but I'm far from Lagos ryt now. I want to be sure of what I'm coming to face before I consider embarking on the journey.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Divijessicoins: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Odirahc:

Please bro, what is the job all about? I applied and I got an invite for a job chat but I'm far from Lagos ryt now. I want to be sure of what I'm coming to face before I consider embarking on the journey.

I got same invite on 9th of Dec. Will like to know more. If anyone here knows, kindly show so we cab rob minds together. Thanks
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by oluwalewis(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
I have visited the two sites of the company and it seems they will be having an exhibition on the same day as the interview.
can someone shed more light on this interview cos i am currently in Abuja
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Odirahc:

If outside Lagos, do not attend the Lagos interviews. A regional interview will be scheduled for shortlisted applicants outside Lagos and invites will be send subsequently.
Thanks.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2017
oluwalewis:
I have visited the two sites of the company and it seems they will be having an exhibition on the same day as the interview.
can someone shed more light on this interview cos i am currently in Abuja

If outside Lagos, do not attend the Lagos interviews. A regional interview will be scheduled for shortlisted applicants outside Lagos and invites will be send subsequently.
Thanks.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Divijessicoins: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2017
bmjaservices:

Thanks.

Many thanks for the update. Pls, can you tell us more about the company? What are they into? Thank you as you respond.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Divijessicoins:

Many thanks for the update. Pls, can you tell us more about the company? What are they into? Thank you as you respond.

We are a leading MICE (Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) company with an impressive portfolio of events within and outside Nigeria.

With our strategic partnerships with international partners, we are able to deliver the contacts, contents and markets with the power to transform businesses.

Our Services include:

• Events Organization &Management
• Adverting & Marketing
• Media & Public Relations
• Internet Relations
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• PR Strategy Consulting & Support
• Brand & Image Building
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by skolab4(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Can one request for interview reschedule if u can't meet up for the said date? Pls
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Chidex93: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2017
bmjaservices:

Country Manager
Director, Marketing
Senior Accountants
Intermediate Accountants
Communications Manager
General Manager
HR/Admin
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executives
IT Manager
Client Service Managers

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2017
skolab4:
Can one request for interview reschedule if u can't meet up for the said date? Pls
Unfortunately, no.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
bmjaservices:

Thanks.
One more question Sir, when is the possible date and locations for the regional interviews?
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Odirahc:

One more question Sir, when is the possible date and locations for the regional interviews?

We will communicate these to all shortlisted candidates shortly.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Job Description for Senior Accountant Position

MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
• Assist with financial and tax audits
• Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
• Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
• Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
• Other projects as assigned
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Intermediate Accountant Job Description

Responsible for the full cycle accounting up to and including financial statements preparation. Other responsibilities include job costing, payroll, cash flow, budgeting, refunds, variance and financial analysis.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
The communications manager job is a mid-level, management role for someone with at least 5 years of experience in the field. Communications managers create, implement and oversee communications programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by eagleonearth(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
bmjaservices:

We are a leading MICE (Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) company with an impressive portfolio of events within and outside Nigeria.

With our strategic partnerships with international partners, we are able to deliver the contacts, contents and markets with the power to transform businesses.

Our Services include:

• Events Organization &Management
• Adverting & Marketing
• Media & Public Relations
• Internet Relations
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• PR Strategy Consulting & Support
• Brand & Image Building
sir, I worked with an oil and gas company for more than 5years before resigning. I worked there as a quality assurance person. I am a graduate of industrial Chemistry. Where can I fit into your organisation please? I am very much available here in Lagos.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2017
bmjaservices:

Country Manager
Director, Marketing
Senior Accountants
Intermediate Accountants
Communications Manager
General Manager
HR/Admin
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executives
IT Manager
Client Service Managers

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Job Description of General Manager

Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.

Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by oluwalewis(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have been trying to call the number been sent with the mail for further information but Patience is not picking her call.
what documents and other things should one bring along when coming for the interview.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by tunji1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't bother yourself.They are not real.they are Organising an exhibition.

I have been trying to call the number been sent with the mail for further information but Patience is not picking her call.
what documents and other things should one bring along when coming for the interview.[/quote]
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
oluwalewis:
what documents and other things should one bring along when coming for the interview.

What documents are you supposed to bring to an interview? Is this your first interview? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Limited (firstbank) Latest Jobs Opportunities – Apply Now / Vacancies In Nigeria (6 Parts) / Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.