Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees (21735 Views)

Buhari Picks 15 Special Advisers, Writes Senate / Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by Anstalk(f): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has written the Senate seeking confirmation of 10 nominees of the Code of Conduct Bureau.

Senate President, Bukola Saraki read the president’s letter on the floor of the Senate on Wednesday.

The letter is seeking urgent confirmation of the president’s nominees.

The letter stated that in compliance with section 541 of the 1999 constitution as amended and in pursuant to sections 1(2) and 1(3) of the code of conduct bureau act LFN 2004, the president wrote to request for the confirmation of the nominees.

“The curriculum vitae of the nominees are attached herewith. It is my hope that this Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will in their usual expeditious manner consider and confirm the nominees. Please accept Mr. Senate President, my assurances of my highest consideration,” the letter said.

The nominees are:

Muhammed Isa – Chairman Jigawa, North West
Murtala Kankia – member, Katsina North West
Emmanuel Attah – member, Cross River, South South
Danjuma Sado, member, Edo South
Obolo Opanachi, member, Kogi North Central
Ken Madaki Alkali, member Nasarawa, North Central
S.F. Ogundare, member, Oyo, South West
Ganiyu Hamzat, member, Ogun South West
Sahad Abubakar, member, Gombe North East
Vincent Nwanne, member, Ebonyi South East

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/buhari-writes-senate-for-confirmation-of-10-ccb-nominees/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Useless request...the same CCB that the court has shut down due to leadership crises undecided

I am sorry but it seems all that he does is just to sign letters that has Northern names.... undecided

Muhammed - North West
Murtala - North West
Abubakar - North East
Obolo - North Central
Alkali - North Central
----------------------------------------------
Emmanuel - South
Danjuma - South (suspicious claim, see name undecided)
Ogundare -South
Ganiyu - South
Vincent - South

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by DaBillionnaire: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
All these bloggers sef,

how credible is ds info

op...

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Noted.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Same recycled story.....
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by brainpulse: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fair enough
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by Bossontop(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by BizLifeE: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Just continue wasting monies that are scared.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
And they end up not doing anything like that Danladi that was forming Boss
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by oshe11: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
IF U CAME HERE TO SEE THEIR NAMES CLICK LIKE grin

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by pezeji(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sectionist at it again...
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by kindnyce(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nawaoo...
Don't know what to make of this list.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by oshe11: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Buhari belike....

its Pipty Piptygrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by VcStunner(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
CCB? Sarakis worst friends..

Guys abeg any body get any good and decent self contain apartment in lagos (around isolo, ire-akari estate, Canal estate and even Ajao estate. Mini flat isn't bad either) abeg quote me make we reason... it's urgent mbok. Oshey
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by helinues: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
It seems like South East is in Chad not Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by oshe11: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lemme use this land to greet chelsea fans and

Remind my HELPER that I'm still WAITING FOR HIMgrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by Getintouch2004(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ok, but he's still a dull.ard
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Leave politicians follow my signature

Please gist me in details, I'm dead interested
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by 9jatatafo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
We need real change
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by Pavore9: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
North East and South East! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by yemajiteru(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wait... Dm no dy pick people from our Dear Kwara State ni
Abi their nomination no dy enter News
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by barcelona007(f): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
[NJquote author=Keneking post=62820235]Useless request...the same CCB that the court has shut down due to leadership crises undecided

I am sorry but it seems all that he does is just to sign letters that has Northern names.... undecided

Muhammed - North West
Murtala - North West
Abubakar - North East
Obolo - North Central
Alkali - North Central
Emmanuel - South
Danjuma - South (suspicious claim, see name undecided)dat name is from Edo north so noting is wrong dey
Ogundare -South
Ganiyu - South
Vincent - South

[/quote]
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by aguiyi2: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Buuuubuuuu,wetin igbo people do you?.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by quiverfull(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
The CAN visit to the president has curtailed his excesses with lopsided political appointments. The president has repented.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Useless request...the same CCB that the court has shut down due to leadership crises undecided

Muhammed - North West
Murtala - North West
Abubakar - North East
Obolo - North Central
Alkali - North Central
Emmanuel - South
Ogundare -South
Ganiyu - South
Vincent - South

That "Danjuma"-south is what I have been contemplating.

Well not new that this APC and Buhari's corrupt government officials are good at lying to Nigerians.

If these people could sat down to chose what slogan to use for 2015 to come to power.

They are capable of forging anything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by kumakunta: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:

Muhammed - North West
Murtala - North West
Abubakar - North East
Obolo - North Central
Alkali - North Central
Emmanuel - South
Ogundare -South
Ganiyu - South
Vincent - South

Why you no talk about the Obolo Opanachi wey dey north central as suspicious .. Humans and mischief ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees by ademusiwa3r: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Th

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg’s Appointment Of NFF Board Members An Oversight – Dalung / Governor Ikpeazu Leads Abia State’s 126 Delegates To The PDP Convention / Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.