Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Exposing His Wife’s “tiny” B*tt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Exposing His Wife’s “tiny” B*tt (415 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Exposing His Wife’s “tiny” B*tt by raluchi93: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Unarguably, the most popular upcoming actor in Nollywood, Uche Maduagwu is still pissed at the fact that Banky W and Adeusa decided to go for a flamboyant wedding.
Recall he took to his Instagram to call out the couple for spending so much on a mere wedding.. He blasted the couple after the Lagos traditional wedding, wanting to know why a big wedding was needed for a good marriage. This had made people call him a hater especially since it was obvious no one invited him to the wedding.
“Is it too difficult for you to do a small wedding? @bankywellington Are you #wedding the whole of #Nigeria or just one #girl? Hmmm… My P.A just showed me an old #post of yours on #instagram where you said you would never do a #big wedding, and just yesterday, my Ex- #girlfriend also showed me a #video where @adesuaetomi said she would never do a big wedding too, so what really went wrong?
“Can’t you #guys emulate my best #friend @iambangalee when he had his wedding, am sure the whole #world did not hear about it, until after the whole ceremony, because he knows the #food you invite the entire village to come eat with you never last… listen, those people who are #dancing and praising you today, some of them are secretly waiting for your #marriage to break like the wall of Jericho so they can #laugh at you.
“I’m the biggest #actor in Nigeria, and am saying its not too late to taking your #relationship off social #media, a word is enough for the #wise. #repost #pic #bride #weddingday #blog #nollywood #share #beauty #lagos #smile #good,” Maduagwu wrote.
The white wedding which coincidentally had happened the same day with Oritsefemi’s wedding had not gone unnoticed for him and he was quick to applaud Oritsefemi while mocking Banky and his wife.
Now, following the mistake of Banky yesterday which exposed his wife’s naked b*tt to the world, the upcoming Uche had laughed the couple to scorn and also calling Adesua’s b*tt ‘Tiny’
In his words, he asked if the groom was now happy after exposing his wife’s tiny b*tt to the world.
See more photos www.ralugist.com/2017/11/uche-maduagwu-blasts-banky-w-for.html?m=1
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Exposing His Wife’s “tiny” B*tt by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Global Warming Effective Steps / Hausa Singer And Kannywood Actor Pulled Out A Huge Crowd In Yaounde, Cameroon / Ryan Toysreview Rakes In Gross Earnings Of $11million In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.