Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No (801 Views)

Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? / Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? / "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by Chosen59: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Does Allah forgive Muslims' sins? I think the answer is "no".

In the Quran it is mentioned that:

يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصْدُرُ النَّاسُ أَشْتَاتاً لِّيُرَوْاْ أَعْمَالَهُمْ * فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْراً يَرَهُ *وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرّاً يَرَهُ‏

On that day men shall come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works. So he who has done an atom’s weight of good shall see it. And he who has done an atom’s weight of evil shall see it. (99:6-cool

And it also says:

يَوْمَ تَجِدُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا عَمِلَتْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ مُّحْضَراً وَمَا عَمِلَتْ مِنْ سُوءٍ تَوَدُّ لَوْ أَنَّ بَيْنَهَا وَبَيْنَهُ أَمَداً بَعِيداً
On the day that every soul shall find present what it has done of good and what it has done of evil, it shall wish that between it and that (evil) there were a long duration of time… (3:30)

From the above, we are made to understand that a Muslim's sins are recorded and will be weighed against his good deed on the Resurrection Day.

If that is the case, a Muslim sins are not forgiven but recorded against him, waiting for the last Day to be judged.

Why then do Muslims ask for forgiveness since they know their sins are being recorded against them?
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by KO89: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chosen59:

يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصْدُرُ النَّاسُ أَشْتَاتاً لِّيُرَوْاْ أَعْمَالَهُمْ * فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْراً يَرَهُ *وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرّاً يَرَهُ‏

On that day men shall come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works. So he who has done an atom’s weight of good shall see it. And he who has done an atom’s weight of evil shall see it. (99:6-cool

And it also says:

يَوْمَ تَجِدُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا عَمِلَتْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ مُّحْضَراً وَمَا عَمِلَتْ مِنْ سُوءٍ تَوَدُّ لَوْ أَنَّ بَيْنَهَا وَبَيْنَهُ أَمَداً بَعِيداً
On the day that every soul shall find present what it has done of good and what it has done of evil, it shall wish that between it and that (evil) there were a long duration of time… (3:30)

From the above, we are made to understand that a Muslim's sins are recorded and will be weighed against his good deed on the Resurrection Day.

If that is the case, a Muslim sins are not forgiven but recorded against him, waiting for the last Day to be judged.

Why then do Muslims ask for forgiveness since they know their sins are being recorded against them?

Ignoramus! !!!

That's why it is call Judgement Day. ....if you find yourself in paradise then you're truly forgiven. .....

If Jesus have truly died for the sins of the world then why are most people still sinning bro. ... Why did your so called personal lord and saviour say you should repent despite the fact he died for your sin! !!!

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by KO89: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chosen59:

And it also says:

Why did God forsake/abandone Jesus on the cross according to that verse

Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by Chosen59: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
KO89:

Ignoramus! !!!

That's why it is call Judgement Day. ....if you find yourself in paradise then you're truly forgiven. .....

If Jesus have truly died for the sins of the world then why are most people still sinning bro. ... Why did your so called personal lord and saviour say you should repent despite the fact he died for your sin! !!!

Muslims and their violent spirit !!!

What called for "ignoramus" for expressing an opinion?

Anyway, let me explain to you:

Acts 16:30-31
The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead

On knowing Jesus all the sins you committed when you didn't know Him are automatically forgiven. That is the benefit of His death for us.

I John 2:1
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

We are promised sin forgiveness as soon as we repent as our God is not interested in the death of asinners but for them to repent and be saved. Our God is a God of love who will not record sins against us, waiting for the Last Day to punish us.
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by Chosen59: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
KO89:

The eyes of God cannot behold sin and Jesus carried the sins of the world that they would have automatic forgiveness. God forsook Jesus and could not behold the sins he was carrying.
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by analize701: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
KO89:

Ignoramus! !!!

Did the Bible say becos Jesus died people will no longer commit sin?
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by analize701: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
KO89:

Oh was Jesus crucified? I thought false prophet moharmad said Allah stole him away and deceived the Jews to think they killed him?

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by mujahid777(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
analize701:

Oh was Jesus crucified? I thought false prophet moharmad said Allah stole him away and deceived the Jews to think they killed him?
Now we know you don't have sense undecided
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by analize701: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
mujahid777:

Now we know you don't have sense undecided
Is that the answer to the question? Why did allah steal Jesus from the Jews? Answer and stop being foolish.
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by Chosen59: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
No one is actually addressing the issue. Since Allah takes record of the good and evil committed by Muslims and will weigh them to determine whether they will go to hell or heaven, if he (Allah) keeps forgiving Muslims, it means there will be nothing to weigh against their good deeds. But the fact is: Allah said he will judge Muslims by their sins and good deeds, meaning no forgiveness with Allah. Is that not logical?

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by mujahid777(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2017
analize701:

Is that the answer to the question? Why did allah steal Jesus from the Jews? Answer and stop being foolish.
Seriously,you're not making any sense
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by analize701: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2017
mujahid777:

Seriously,you're not making any sense
Oh yeah? Have made any sensible point before?

Didn't allah say Jesus didn't die? Didn't he say he stole Jesus and replaced him with another?
Didn't allah say he deceived the Jews to believe that the man on the cross was Jesus?

Can you read or when it comes to matters that exposes allah as a lair, you become dumb?

Why did allah steal Jesus from the Cross?

who was the man the Jews/Romans killed?

What was the offence of the man allah replaced with Jesus on the cross?

If you can't answer me, pls keep quiet.
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by mujahid777(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2017
analize701:

[s]Oh yeah? Have made any sensible point before?

Didn't allah say Jesus didn't die? Didnt he say he stole Jesus ans replaced him with another?
Didn't all say, He deceived the jews to believe that the man on the cross was Jesus?

Can you read or when it comes to matters that exposes allah as a lair, you become dumb?

Why did allah steal Jesus from the Cross?

who was the man Jews/Romans killed?

What was the offence of the man allah replaced with Jesus on the cross?

If you can't answer me, pls keep quiet. [/s]
Honestly,you're not making sense;it's like you only need someone to waste your pathetic existence with.I see no other reason why you'd be asking such silly questions.If you really need an answer,well,you know how to put them.Until then,stay off my mentions.
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by analize701: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
mujahid777:

Honestly,you're not making sense;it's like you only need someone to waste your pathetic existence with.I see no other reason why you'd be asking such silly questions.If you really need an answer,well,you know how to put them.Until then,stay off my mentions.
You don't know your koran, just go away.
Re: Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No by nextpart(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
In this world, no one can live without any occasion for sinning. If muslims' sins are recorded againts them to be weighed on the Last day, definitely no Muslim can make heaven because their sins must be greater than their good deeds. No wonder the Quran says all muslims are going to hellfire. What a pity.

(1) (Reply)

Why are fake churches More Common In Nigeria / If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor / Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.