Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. (2916 Views)

Physical Verification Will Start When All Biometrics Have Been Completed / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / N-power Batch C: Deployment/physical Verification Will Be Communicated Via Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by npowerng: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dear 2017 pre-selected applicants,

Everything you need to know about Physical Verification will be shared on our Social Media Channels on the 1st of December, 2017.

Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by pussygotlips: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
This Aboki don come again
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Deflorence(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ok, Thanks for the info.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by ganiyu26(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please sir, i misplaced my printout for the reference number, how can i solve my dilemma before the physical verication date arrive. Thanks
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Haddock(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
I have one more question.

Is NCE certificate a valid and acceptable document for the physical verification?

I asked because a relative (an N-Teach preselected hopeful) has only the NCE as her highest certificate and she feels those with BSc would overshadow her in the Physical Verification
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Iseoluwani: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
npowerng:

Everything you need to know about Physical Verification will be shared on our Social Media Channels on the 1st of December, 2017.

Stay tuned.

you sha won give us HBP UNTOP 30K, WHAT MAKES U PEOPLE SPECIAL ETI SORI BU TIPE

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by ogaJona(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2017
npowerng:

Stay tuned.
please I want to know if the physical
verification is on 4th to 14th, or just 4th and
14th can I go in between the days?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Gtuns(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2017
upgrade your CV. and stand a better chance in the Labour market. for training of sage accounting, digital marketing, Web design, 2d video animation at affordable price contact me on 07032322299
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by mokset123: 3:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Haddock:

Is NCE certificate a valid and acceptable document for the physical verification?

I asked because a relative (an N-Teach preselected hopeful) has only the NCE as her highest certificate and she feels those with BSc would overshadow her in the Physical Verification
yes nce certificate is valid and acceptable
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for the info.
Should we still be expecting text msg?
And Please where is the physical verification going to take place, state of residence or state of origin?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by vykta: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2017
ABBEYsammy01:
Thanks for the info.
And Please where is the physical verification going to take place, state of residence or state of origin?

- You can use your phone number to check if you were preselected on the npower database, I doubt if they'll still send text messages so it's advisable you print out the confirmation page.
- Physical Verification will take place at the State of Residence.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by victree007(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Haddock:

You people were rightly told that this batch of N Power programme is for BSc graduates only. Your relative should not start condemning FG and N Power if they are not eventually selected because NCE, OND and other Polytechnics graduates were not supposed to apply.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by npowerng: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2017
ogaJona:
please I want to know if the physical
verification is on 4th to 14th, or just 4th and
14th can I go in between the days?

4th to 14th Sir,

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Adeyemi0(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2017
npowerng:

Stay tuned.
how can captain npower fish out already working candidate?

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2017
vykta:

- You can use your phone number to check if you were preselected on the npower database, I doubt if they'll still send text messages so it's advisable you print out the confirmation page.
- Physical Verification will take place at the State of Residence.

wat r u saying

Printing out confirmation page kwa....when we are using BVN to check nothing like print....
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by npowerng: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2017
ABBEYsammy01:
Thanks for the info.

Stay tuned.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by npowerng: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Adeyemi0:

how can captain npower fish out already working candidate?

smiley
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by segzysexy(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2017
I am very far away from the state i used during npower application. Please can i use my new state of residence for the verification?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by npowerng: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Haddock:

Yes sir,

It is valid and acceptable.

The application was Open for all graduate including NCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by npowerng: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2017
segzysexy:
I am very far away from the state i used during npower application. Please can i use my new state of residence for the verification?

No,

Your physical verification would commence at your selected place of residence.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by npowerng: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2017
ganiyu26:
Please sir, i misplaced my printout for the reference number, how can i solve my dilemma before the physical verication date arrive. Thanks

Stay tuned.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by vykta: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

wat r u saying

Printing out confirmation page kwa....when we are using BVN to check nothing like print....

Steps to print out your confirmation page
- Go to a Cyber Cafe
- Login to Npower site
- Use your phone number (Not BVN since you're in a public place) to check
- When the congratulatory page comes up, call the cyber cafe operators and tell them you want to print that page
- They'll print it for you
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
@npowerng pls I only have with me photocopies of my result and Nysc certificate in the state am residing will it be acceptable?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2017
vykta:

Steps to print out your confirmation page
- Go to a Cyber Cafe
- Login to Npower site
- Use your phone number (Not BVN since you're in a public place) to check
- When the congratulatory page comes up, call the cyber cafe operators and tell them you want to print that page
- They'll print it for you

Have u done urs.....tanxs anyway....

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by vykta: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Have u done urs.....tanxs anyway....
Yep Print in black and white to save cost...
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by thebest1210(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Today is 1/12/2017. And we're yet to know EVERYTHING about npower physical verification. And it's 3.34pm already. Npower, should we still be expecting?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by abefeb1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
pls npower I was unable to select device when I was writing my test, how am I going to select it, will there chance to do that during verification?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
thebest1210:
Today is 1/12/2017. And we're yet to know EVERYTHING about npower physical verification. And it's 3.34pm already. Npower, should we still be expecting?
As in eh. The waiting game for this npower stuff is sumthing else.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by yebokos(f): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please guys let's exercise patience,the npower guy here on nairaland or there social medias can only say things they're told. They don't want to give wrong things .Moreover they're trying their best to some extent.Today ( 14 December ) is not yet over till 12 midnight. Let those preselected people get their certificates ready probably make some photocopies. I believe the physical verification is for checking your certificates in other to fish out those that lied when registering. It will all end in joy. Goodluck
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by PrinceFola(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nna enn, the waiting is killing like seriously...... Please update us....
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by Depe(f): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
npowerng:

Stay tuned.
please what does it mean that matching record found in preselection data base
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon. by vykta: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Depe:

please what does it mean that matching record found in preselection data base

It means you weren't preselected... Good Luck in future endeavours smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruitment / Nnpc / These Hot Jobs Are Expiring Today. (26-04-2007) Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.