Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

“I Regret It, Please Forgive Me” – Paul Okoye On The Psquare Feud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Regret It, Please Forgive Me” – Paul Okoye On The Psquare Feud (628 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Regret It, Please Forgive Me” – Paul Okoye On The Psquare Feud by pislok: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Often times, we make mistakes. It’s a normal thing–after all, we are only human Beings. What separates us is whether or not we own up to them, and if we are remorseful.

That takes gut.

One half of the defunct Psquare duo, Paul Okoye, in a recent interview with Beat FM, admits he regrets his role in the rift that engulfed his family and led to the break up of the PSquare group. Paul was brave enough to admit he acted stupid during the crises and that he regrets it. He berated himself for shading his brother on social media during the crises.

“I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on.” he said.

Read More at www.topnaija.ng/regret-please-forgive-paul-okoye-psquare-feud/ © TopNaija | Follow us everywhere @topnaija

Re: “I Regret It, Please Forgive Me” – Paul Okoye On The Psquare Feud by SUPOL(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Eyaa. No wonder Peter is now happy to move on
Re: “I Regret It, Please Forgive Me” – Paul Okoye On The Psquare Feud by Yeligray(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
The simple truth is that you were better with your brother but now i don't even understand your lyrics again.

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess / "I Would Love To Get Married Soon" - Small Doctor / Speed Darlington (bad Boy CEO Diddy's "Mentor") Finally Gets Laid And Says...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.