Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. (1898 Views)

CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
closed
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by DeBlessedOne(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Are you done talking?

1 Like

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
Are you done talking?
my brother this world is a very small place, do u think that if i am lying i would want to put my foam for sell and at the same time put my location?
the first car that i got because my license was nt ready it was giving to another person, and it's about happening again, and very soon nw we will enter december, i had no option that to ask for help..

some people may nt believe, bt i will also know that i have made some attempt..

the foam that i am even willing to sell for 10k i bought it for 32k in 2015..

bt i know that if i drive for some weeks i can buy another one..

GOD BLESS..
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ifyalways(f): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2017
This foam is worth 32K and you want to sell it off @ 10K yet no one offline and in the real world wants to buy it? Where's your location (state and city)?
How much have you paid for the license?
Prove of payment?
How much is the balance?
City and state where you are processing the license?

emmanuel1990:
My fellow nairalanders good day to u all..
MY name is Emmanuel Nnaemeka, and i have been a member of this great forum now for more than 2 yrs..

we all know how the country is, things are hard people are nt smiling....

because of some,scarmers now on the internet,no one even knows who geniuenly needs help anymore....

i am a very good driver, though that's nt my profession, i recently got a good car that i can use to do some long distance journey this festive period, bt the main issue nw is i need some money to ballance the road-safety to collect my drivers license, bt i don't really have any money on me again, i have even met with some neighbors nt still yet no help..

pls my good people of nairaland pls help put food on a family table by assisting me with 7k or to help me buy my foam, i am even willing to sell my foam for 10k.. pls help a family before hunger kills a family..

account no..0175567633. gtb.

mod pls help move this thread to the right section.. for those intrested in the foam, i am in benue state..

1 Like

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2017
ok.
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ifyalways(f): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmanuel1990:
i am in benue state sir, km 5 along gboko road, i have already paid 7k, and i am to balance 7k.. no body is willing to buy because of the issue og non salary payment here..

and as for the reciept for my payment, it's nt uploading i have tried that since yesterday..
bt u can add this number on whatsaap for the pics of the reciept and the foam also..
..08168608601.. pls i know that it's hard to believe bt pls if u can pls help me out..
I'm not adding any whatsapp whatever as I'm not on whatsapp.

Let me reiterate again in case you didn't see it :
Which state and city are you processing the license?
Are u doing it yourself directly or through a third party eg driving school?
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by mrphysics(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:

I suggest that the mod should create a section called :FundMe where some of this requests can all be moved to and anyone touched can assist.

The issue of people creating new account just to ask for help even when they are in dire need of help is something fishy. God forbid, If I am dying and I need help only from nairaland, nothing would make me want to hide my identity when I know I have helped so many nairalanders.

So I suggest they should be another section. What do you think

1 Like

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:

yes sir, i am doing it at road safely office at B.I.R.S close to second gate benue state university..

i had the old one bt when that i went to renew that one they told me at the office that they don't renew the old one, that was when i applied for the new one, i was told that i was going to cost me 14k so i paid 7k then and i am to ballance another 7k. bt when i went to abuja the last time i was told by someone that even that old license is renewable.. bt by then it was already 2 late for me to do that...
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ifyalways(f): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=emmanuel1990 post=62851426][/quote]
Whatever it is you uploaded, I can't see or read it.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ifyalways(f): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmanuel1990:
yes sir, i am doing it at road safely office at B.I.R.S close to second gate benue state university..

i had the old one bt when that i went to renew that one they told me at the office that they don't renew the old one, that was when i applied for the new one, i was told that i was going to cost me 14k so i paid 7k then and i am to ballance another 7k. bt when i went to abuja the last time i was told by someone that even that old license is renewable.. bt by then it was already 2 late for me to do that...
Okay
Let me confirm some things from Frsc and BRB.
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:

Whatever it is you uploaded, I can't see or read it.
it's the reciept for the first payment that i am trying to upload..

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ifyalways(f): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmanuel1990:
it's the reciept for the first payment that i am trying to upload..
Oya go and close all your threads.

I'm gonna send you the money. Trying now to get someone to do a transfer to you.

And I'm seeing you are a punter, if you use my money to play naira bet, you'll die a pauper. Just so you know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:

Oya go and close all your threads.

I'm gonna send you the money. Trying now to get someone to do a transfer to you.

And I'm seeing you are a punter, if you use my money to play naira bet, you'll die a pauper. Just so you know.
thanks very much may God bless u... i am nt a punter sir, i only tried if i could get small money trough there bt it didn't work out... pls sirfrankly speaking i don't know how to close a thread... bt i promise that once i get the money i am going to open another thread to notify the house that i have received what i asked for.. once again thanks and may God bless u..

1 Like

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ifyalways(f): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmanuel1990:
thanks very much may God bless u... i am nt a punter sir, i only tried if i could get small money trough there bt it didn't work out... pls sirfrankly speaking i don't know how to close a thread... bt i promise that once i get the money i am going to open another thread to notify the house that i have received what i asked for.. once again thanks and may God bless u..
You don't need to open another thread.

Go back to all the threads you opened and type: Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:
You don't need to open another thread.
Go back to all the threads you opened and type: Problem solved.
ok sir..
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ifyalways(f): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Someone just sent you the money. Use it for what you've typed here.

Good luck in your driving endeavor. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmanuel1990:
My fellow nairalanders good day to u all..
MY name is Emmanuel Nnaemeka, and i have been a member of this great forum now for more than 2 yrs..

we all know how the country is, things are hard people are nt smiling....

because of some,scarmers now on the internet,no one even knows who geniuenly needs help anymore....

i am a very good driver, though that's nt my profession, i recently got a good car that i can use to do some long distance journey this festive period, bt the main issue nw is i need some money to ballance the road-safety to collect my drivers license, bt i don't really have any money on me again, i have even met with some neighbors nt still yet no help..

pls my good people of nairaland pls help put food on a family table by assisting me with 7k or to help me buy my foam, i am even willing to sell my foam for 10k.. pls help a family before hunger kills a family..

account no..0175567633. gtb.

mod pls help move this thread to the right section.. for those intrested in the foam, i am in benue state..
problem solved..God bless u all..
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by Julivas(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:

God bless you much more.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by Omaa1(f): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:

God bless and replenish in seven folds.

P.S I am desperately in need of a job, help a sister please.
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by Trailblazer8197(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
God bless you Nne!
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by emmanuel1990(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2017
ifyalways:

God blees u sir u and ur generation will nt, b4 u open ur mouth to ask may God almighty send helpers to favor u..

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ifyalways(f): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2017
emmanuel1990:
God blees u sir u and ur generation will nt, b4 u open ur mouth to ask may God almighty send helpers to favor u..
Amen and bless you too.

Cc Oma1, Julivas and trailblazer8197
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2017
ifyalways:

Amen and bless you too.

thank u madam for helping him.God bless u
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by ladycomfort(f): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
whao.. this is good kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by Goldenboy007(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
ifyalways:

Amen and bless you too.

I have officially become your fan. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by bryanarchie: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thank you JESUS...
Re: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. by edoman2016: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Family Planning Natural Seeds / Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? / Help: I Am Becoming Jealous And Antagonistic Towards My Brothers Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.