Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

15 Days After, ASUP Suspends Nationwide Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Days After, ASUP Suspends Nationwide Strike (481 Views)

ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike / Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike / Asup Suspends Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Days After, ASUP Suspends Nationwide Strike by Ebullience(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Akinola Ajibola

National President of ASUP, Mr Usman Duste, announced this on Wednesday during the union’s 14th National Delegates Conference at the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi state.

He said the decision to suspend the strike followed the series of meetings held between the leadership of the union and the Federal Government.

According to him, both parties agreed to a Memorandum of Settlement and Action (MoS) on each of the issues raised by the union.

“The union considered the suspension to give an opportunity for implementation of the content of Memorandum of Settlement and Action, and shall be reviewed according to the timelines outlined in the MoS,” Duste said.

More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/29/15-days-after-asup-suspends-nationwide-strike/amp/

Re: 15 Days After, ASUP Suspends Nationwide Strike by ikbnice(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Always striking and resuming
Re: 15 Days After, ASUP Suspends Nationwide Strike by TheHistorian(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thank God!!!

I hope this triggers Oyo state owned institution(s) to suspend their internal strike action too.

Once again,I'm super elated. wink
Re: 15 Days After, ASUP Suspends Nationwide Strike by Ebullience(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
TheHistorian:
Thank God!!!

I hope this triggers Oyo state owned institution(s) to suspend their internal strike action too.

Once again,I'm super elated. wink

We hope the Governor listens to their demands
Re: 15 Days After, ASUP Suspends Nationwide Strike by nnamdismart25(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
thank God oh, but they should have waited till January na ,OK please move to permanent site

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG List Of Candidates Involved In Admission Malpractice – 2017/2018 / How Many Emordnilap Words Do You Know? / November/december 2017 NECO GCE Results Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.