Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Finally Facebook in competition as Shoelace Emerged powered by Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally Facebook in competition as Shoelace Emerged powered by Google (2022 Views)

How To Unblock A Website On Facebook In 2021 / Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet / My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Facebook in competition as Shoelace Emerged powered by Google by bsquare12(f): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Google is functioning on a replacement social networking app known as shoelace that doesn’t aim to be consecutive Facebook however instead focuses at organizing native events and activities. you employ it by listing your interests within the app, permitting it to suggest a series of “hand-picked” native activities that it calls “Loops.” you'll conjointly organize your own events, and there’s a map interface to look at and RSVP to different people’s Loops.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/finally-facebook-in-competition-as-shoelace-emerged-powered-by-google.html?m=1

Re: Finally Facebook in competition as Shoelace Emerged powered by Google by bsquare12(f): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
I don't no wait to do no message again I want the reply of wisemen of nairaland to tell me
Re: Finally Facebook in competition as Shoelace Emerged powered by Google by bsquare12(f): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Google is functioning on a replacement social networking app known as shoelace that doesn’t aim to be consecutive Facebook however instead focuses at organizing native events and activities. you employ it by listing your interests within the app, permitting it to suggest a series of “hand-picked” native activities that it calls “Loops.” you'll conjointly organize your own events, and there’s a map interface to look at and RSVP to different people’s Loops.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/finally-facebook-in-competition-as-shoelace-emerged-powered-by-google.html

(1) (Reply)

Princeogun / Cooperjay/ FiverrZlatan / The Scammer, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! / Paypal Check In Nigeria / Google Adsense Bot Clicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.