Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Combining Stabilizers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Combining Stabilizers (1483 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Combining Stabilizers by ddjay: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Don't know if any1 has tried this wuru wuru b4. If you want to charge your phone and and it's not charging because of low current or charging the phone takes longer time. This is what I tried to get full current for my charger.
Electricity was showing less than 110volts (half current) on the Stabilizer (2000watts), so I connected another Stabilizer (2000watts) to it and this second Stabilizer was showing more 110 volts (almost 200volts) then I connected a smaller 1000 watts Stabilizer and this showed full 220 volts. Then I connected my charger, laptop etc on full current.
Question is, will it cause problem if you have done this b4
Re: Combining Stabilizers by Mak4web(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2017
I can understand the power problem in 9ja. But, wallai this connection too much bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Combining Stabilizers by dboyoji: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2017
I don't think anything will happen as far as the current is very low. Done such in the past.

1 Like

Re: Combining Stabilizers by MrBONE2(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2017
ddjay:
Don't know if any1 has tried this wuru wuru b4. If you want to charge your phone and and it's not charging because of low current or charging the phone takes longer time. This is what I tried to get full current for my charger.
Electricity was showing less than 110volts (half current) on the Stabilizer (2000watts), so I connected another Stabilizer (2000watts) to it and this second Stabilizer was showing more 110 volts (almost 200volts) then I connected a smaller 1000 watts Stabilizer and this showed full 220 volts. Then I connected my charger, laptop etc on full current.
Question is, will it cause problem if you have done this b4
I done similar things in the past ending the connection with 3.500kw power Booster but end up Guwarad my Double Deck Radio Cassette player to Oblivion grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Gionee P2 Stuck On Boot Logo / Read My Review On Tecno W3 / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.