Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

See The World First Smart Cond*m Wey Go Tell You If You Get STI And More - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The World First Smart Cond*m Wey Go Tell You If You Get STI And More (647 Views)

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The World First Smart Cond*m Wey Go Tell You If You Get STI And More by finalgist: 3:18am On Nov 30, 2017
One company for Britain don release the first picture of smart condom, the condom dey collect detail of anybody wey wear am.

The name of the device na i.Con and e fit detect Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) and e go still send the time person last for bed to the person smart phone.

Britain Condom sey the condom  go fit measure the energy, speed of the man, the time the man last for bed and even still tell you the position wey you use.

http://www.finalgist.com/blog/world-smart-condom

This na condom or na machine??

(1) (Reply)

Please help!!! I Need Explanation To This!(pics) / Do You Know That The Color Of Your Tongue Can Reveal If You Have Cancer. Find O / Mascum Herbal Pride: Get Harder Erection And Last Longer. (no Side Effect)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.