Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again (22209 Views)

FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names) / More Intrigues As Goje, Ndume Snub APC, Insist On Contesting / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2017
HeavenShield:
THIS BUHARI HAVE SACKED THOUSANDS OF INTEL AND PRODECCO STAFF BECAUSE OF HIS INTENTION TO CONTEST FOR 2019, IS THAT RIGHT? IT IS ABSOLUTELY SATANIC TO USE POLITICS TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S LIFE..WELL IF IT IS TRUE, GOD WILL CERTAINLY PUNISH SOMEONE..

LOL how did Buhari sack intel staff? So they should continue milking Nigeria abi...
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by Pvibe007: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

hahaha abeg remove South West from your useless comment, You think we the Yoruba will trade Osinbajo for one useless IGBO VP? hahaha Buhari/Osinbajo 2019 jare..

Ogbeni kini ti iwo gan! Don't let me tell you you are also useless for quoting a useless comment!
Ewo ni to ti ye gan? undecided. Koshi lo Joor. Elenu Mango grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by Bede2u(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2017
AishaBuhari:

Only you made sense with your comment!

Bede2u made sense too but ended up infecting his comments when he mentioned Atiku(Known Criminal).
truth is i would prefer a younger person to Atiku in 2019. But the other major party pdp has zoned presidency to north. Tell me which young northern can gather enough momentum to defeat buhari?
I dont particularly like atiku
I just knw only 2 major parties can produce president now and dats pdp or apc.
Buhari is apc, atiku pdp. Who do i vote for? Buhari again? Mbanu!
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by emmasege: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL they did more than this in 2015 and Buhari get more than 10milion votes from the North..

In 2019 he will get more than 15million from the same North even if only for his war against Boko Haram..
2015 was north against south. In 2019, it will be north against north. Yes, he could still win the far north (north east and north west) but not with wide gap as in 2015. Mind you, he won those zones also in 2011 when he contested against Jonathan. What gave him an edge in 2015 was because the north central and south west decided to identify with him and give him a chance. I don't see him winning the north central and south west in 2019. So, 2019 is going to be more difficult for him, perhaps more than it was in 2011.
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Balkan:
See afonja advice grin grin grin grin grin but you put your own egg in one basket and it worked for you.
Afonja, take your advice to Tinubu

LOL yes it work for us and we are happy about it.. We the Yoruba are well represented.

Vice President- Yemi Osinbajo

Minster of Power, Works and Housing- Babatunde Fashola.

Minister of Finance- Kemi Adeosun.

Minister of Information- Lai Mohammed.

Minister of mineral resources- Fayemi

minister of communication- Adebayo Shitu

minister of Heath- Isaac Adewole

Minister of State for Niger Delta- Omole Daramola

DG FIRS- Fowler

CODS- Gabriel Olonishakin.

and lots more appointment to head various organisations..

Abeg park well jor..

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Ogbeni kini ti iwo gan! Don't let me tell you you are also useless for quoting a useless comment!
Ewo ni to ti ye gan? undecided. Koshi lo Joor. Elenu Mango grin

haha

Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmasege:
2015 was north against south. In 2019, it will be north against north. Yes, he could still win the far north (north east and north west) but not with wide gap as in 2015. Mind you, he won those zones also in 2011 when he contested against Jonathan. What gave him an edge in 2015 was because the north central and south west decided to identify with him and give him a chance. I don't see him winning the north central and south west in 2019. So, 2019 is going to be more difficult for him, perhaps more than it was in 2011.

Well in 2019 the Northern won't see it as North against North, They will put Atiku or whoever PDP feud as an IGBO puppets and use it against them..

Do you think South West will want to loose the VP seat to an igbo person according PDP arrangement? South West will vote massively for Buhari if not for anything but for Osinbajo who happen to be a competent VP and a future President..
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by patrick2015: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
#GiveMediocrePresidentsSingleTerm
#RestructureNigeriaNow
#SayNoToTribalism
#Atikulate2019[/quote]
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by juman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:
Well FYI i have never taken a penny from Govt, What i did was take the advantage of PMB diversification policy and it work for me.. As a matter of fact i have bought 2 properties between 2016 and 2017 and more to come.

Go into farming and stop fooling yourself..

You spoil everything. grin grin

Buhari's people (the herdsmen) killing farmers across the country.
They destroy farms.

But I can understand, you get free money from apc fraudulent double exchange rate.
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
juman:

You spoil everything. grin grin

Buhari's people (the herdsmen) killing farmers across the country.
They destroy farms.

But I can understand, you get free money from apc fraudulent double exchange rate.

LOL all those are just fallacy, Herdsmen menace did not just start under Buhari, it has been like that for decades..
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by jacyhelen(f): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/2019-buhari-hints-contesting/amp/

election is forthcoming and tinubu was included in his circle again..Believe me,the kind betrayal Tinubu will give him will earn him[Buahri] stroke,malaria,Hiv,Aids and Cold...lmao

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by emmasege: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Well in 2019 the Northern won't see it as North against North, They will put Atiku or whoever PDP feud as an IGBO puppets and use it against them..

Do you think South West will want to loose the VP seat to an igbo person according PDP arrangement? South West will vote massively for Buhari if not for anything but for Osinbajo who happen to be a competent VP and a future President..
How does Osinbajo's VP benefit the south west? I am a bona fide south westerner who lives and works there, and am prepared to vote out the worst civilian president in Nigeria's history. I'm not alone, there are hundreds of thousands of south westerners who will do the needful in 2019. That's not to disregard the fact that some unrepentant zombies will still vote for the Daura Dull.ard. However, he will lose many south west votes in 2019 many of whom voted for him in 2015.

Don't deceive yourself. It's only rigging that can make Buhari win the south west or the north central where his kinsmen (Fulani jihadists) have been killing and rendering people homeless since he came to power, with little or no deserved attention from Bubu.
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by PHILipu1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bede2u:

Great now we are getting somewhere. Not hiding under northerners will vote buhari. Just say i will vote buhari. I know atiku and other pple still have support in the north too.
Now can you tell me wat drastic decisions he took and how they would benefit us in the long term
He implemented TSA even though it was the idea of the past administration which could not implement it because it will cut down how much the could loot from government agencies because of millions of different accounts this agencies had,it was difficult to know how much the were making.

He closed the border and banned goods we could produce here and made some of us that have forgotten agriculture to remember farming and gradually our made in Nigeria rice will soon be everywhere in the country and our local farms have employed Nigerians saving us the trillions we send abroad to import farm produce.

He cut down the number of ministers and ask them to reduce their conveys because we didn't have funds on ground then to take care of those things.

He reduce the presidential fleets even though the pass government wanted to do that but couldn't.

The first lady travel round the world on commercial flights except she travels with the president.

There are just too many to mention and i can tell you that if we continue on this path,Nigeria will be great again.
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by hmuhammad(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
PHILipu1:

I am a southerner but i have spend more than 15 years in the north and i do laugh when my southern brothers mostly south-east people talk about Buhari.

They don't just know that Buharism is a way of life up here in the north and that one thousand Yaraduas or Atikus can not defeat Buhari in a free and fair election here in the north.

Let's forget the passed elections that he lost because we all know that he was rigged out mostly from southern votes.

Buhari is the president now and i don't think anybody can rig him out.
thank you. They will never understand
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by hmuhammad(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bede2u:
but let me ask u; is nigeria better under buhari? Check the pics below. Nigeria's economy was growing steadily from 1999 until 2015 when it started declining steadily.
Do u think buhari has been good?
up north, buharism is a way of life.... they so much believe in him that millions of Atiku can never match his popularity.

I only pity Atiku because the beating he will receive will never have cure. The northerners worship him
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by juman(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL all those are just fallacy, Herdsmen menace did not just start under Buhari, it has been like that for decades..

What is essence of "change" slogan of apc while they have nothing special to offer nigeria?

APC suppose to proffer solution to the problem.
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by ajebuter(f): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Firefire:
Ride on Baba Go-Slow...

The super clueless element want to rule again., this time, it will be permanent residence in either UK or Saudi Arabia for treatment.

Kai Baber!

Right now, Baba Bubu is learning French in Abidjan, in case UK gets tired of his medical visits!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by ricson11(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm!

Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bring Jonathan back and see grin grin
Attempt Atiku and you shall see better
Empower Kwankwaso and then Nigeria would be on the progressive part
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by Firefire(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
ajebuter:

Right now, Baba Bubu is learning French in Abidjan, in case UK gets tired of his medical visits!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sista mi, ema un le faa.
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmasege:
How does Osinbajo's VP benefit the south west? I am a bona fide south westerner who lives and works there, and am prepared to vote out the worst civilian president in Nigeria's history. I'm not alone, there are hundreds of thousands of south westerners who will do the needful in 2019. That's not to disregard the fact that some unrepentant zombies will still vote for the Daura Dull.ard. However, he will lose many south west votes in 2019 many of whom voted for him in 2015.

Don't deceive yourself. It's only rigging that can make Buhari win the south west or the north central where his kinsmen (Fulani jihadists) have been killing and rendering people homeless since he came to power, with little or no deserved attention from Bubu.

Election are not win on social media my friend, Politics in Nigeria about interest and ethnic will always come to play.. Surely in 2015 lots of South Westerner voted against Buhari and same will happen in 2019 but i tell you with my experience in politics that an average Yoruba man will never want to loose the VP post to an igbo person except you are a novice in politics..

You said how does Osinbajo VP benefited Yoruba hahah, I guess you are just fooling yourself, The infrastructures going on is glaring for people to see. The Lagos/Ibadan expressway, The Lagos/Ibadan light rail and many more...

Mark today as i tell you we will play ethnic politics in 2019 where we will campaign against each other.. An average Yoruba and Hausa person will not vote an Igbo man to be President or VP and i happen to be one of them.. No matter who that person is i will never vote an IGBO person..
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
juman:

What is essence of "change" slogan of apc while they have nothing special to offer nigeria?

APC suppose to proffer solution to the problem.

Deluded brain like you think change will just happen overnight, Is Buhari a magician? Even as powerful as America is they are still under terrorist attack once in a while..

So because APC promise change you think it will happen overnight? So you think what PDP can't do in 16yrs APC can do it in one year..

You guys want change but you don't want to change yourself..
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by Pvibe007: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

haha

Ode Oshi What will pain me ? Or is your Father in any senatorial or Ministorial position? That's only when it can pain me , but until then just be a good kid you are suppose to be and don't be an Agbero! grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Ode Oshi What will pain me ? Or is your Father in any senatorial or Ministorial position? That's only when it can pain me , but until then just be a good kid you are suppose to be and don't be an Agbero! grin

I believe i am old enough to be your father..
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by emmasege: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Election are not win on social media my friend, Politics in Nigeria about interest and ethnic will always come to play.. Surely in 2015 lots of South Westerner voted against Buhari and same will happen in 2019 but i tell you with my experience in politics that an average Yoruba man will never want to loose the VP post to an igbo person except you are a novice in politics..

You said how does Osinbajo VP benefited Yoruba hahah, I guess you are just fooling yourself, The infrastructures going on is glaring for people to see. The Lagos/Ibadan expressway, The Lagos/Ibadan light rail and many more...

Mark today as i tell you we will play ethnic politics in 2019 where we will campaign against each other.. An average Yoruba and Hausa person will not vote an Igbo man to be President or VP and i happen to be one of them.. No matter who that person is i will never vote an IGBO person..
You are obviously one of the ethnic bigots and one of the problems of this geographical entity called Nigeria. Yes, I'm Yoruba but will not vote for Buhari's APC just because of Osinbajo factor. For me, I go first and formemost for merit, before any other sentiment.

Let me correct some of your twsited facts.
1. The lagos/Ibadan road project commenced in the last administration, and work had already started before Jonathan left office. May be, you are still confined to your Boko Haram infested region and hardly travel out of your zone.
2. The rail project was also an initiative of the last administration and I hope you were aware that the Abuja/Kaduna light rail was almost completed before they left office. In actual fact, Buhari only did the commissioning.

And I can't believe I share the same national identity with an extremist like you. How can you say you will never vote an Igbo person no matter who the person is. I wish you could also say you will never enjoy any social ammenity provided by your local/state/federal government since they derive their allocations from the oil-rich regions, some of whom are Igbos.

Again, I'm ashamed to called your compatriot.
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by Pvibe007: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I believe i am old enough to be your father..

Ok Father Abraham!
NEXT..... grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chngebeginwthme: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmasege:

You are obviously one of the ethnic bigots and one of the problems of this geographical entity called Nigeria. Yes, I'm Yoruba but will not vote for Buhari's APC just because of Osinbajo factor. For me, I go first and formemost for merit, before any other sentiment.

Let me correct some of your twsited facts.
1. The lagos/Ibadan road project commenced in the last administration, and work had already started before Jonathan left office. May be, you are still confined to your Boko Haram infested region and hardly travel out of your zone.
2. The rail project was also an initiative of the last administration and I hope you were aware that the Abuja/Kaduna light rail was almost completed before they left office. In actual fact, Buhari only did the commissioning.

And I can't believe I share the same national identity with an extremist like you. How can you say you will never vote an Igbo person no matter who the person is. I wish you could also say you will never enjoy any social ammenity provided by your local/state/federal government since they derive their allocations from the oil-rich regions, some of whom are Igbos.

Again, I'm ashamed to called your compatriot.

Mr man you don't have to insult me based on my choice, Yes i haveevery right to support who ever i want politically. We have been playing ethnic politics even before your father marry your mother maybe you should ask how they play the politics during awolowo era..

An average igbo person believe they more wiser, more exposed than other regions and always brag that they develop our lands.. They are so self centered and can't be trust in anyway take a case of what happened recently in Akure as a case study..

An average igbo man will insult Yorubas by calling us afonja slaves, Ewedu brain etc and still want my support kole werk..

If you like go jump inside lagoon na you sabi but ethnic politics will always come to play in Nigeria. The last time i voted was in 2003, But in 2019 i will register and vote for GMB/PYO in my Sango Otta polling area and i will even kill goat in celebration..
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Thank you. grin
chngebeginwthme:

Thank you.
Re: 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again by chernest2002: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL by their comment you shall know where they come from..

Sai baba 2019 jor who care about your one vote..
I was talking to buhari not you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye / Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. / Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.