Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon (41430 Views)

'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017
@YomzzyBlog

[img]https://1.bp..com/-I8RpwdKAndo/Wh-47M2osRI/AAAAAAAAGPk/uPXj-qT5zD8QungUnQOts1uGf-7aqm1_QCLcBGAs/s320/banky.jpg[/img]

Banky W took to his IG page to post a photo as he visited Mandela's house yesterday, So a curious fan took to the comment section to ask why all his groomsmen and Adesua's bridesmaid are still with them in South Africa.

Banky W sarcastically replied that it is not their honeymoon but a bridal party, He also said their Honey moon is in January.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-k0892eBYrCM/Wh-56IbD-hI/AAAAAAAAGPw/R1HW2yPAigo7Fz4LqCXmyrm0uK9YZpzNwCLcBGAs/s640/ba.png[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/banky-w-replies-fan-who-asked-why-his.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2017
Honeymoon still in January?!
Maybe you NL guys will still have some X-rated videos to feast on by then.

Social media couple!
Marriage doesn't bring maturity obviously!!

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2017
BankyW is an attention freak.

post=62843887:
Honeymoon still in January?!
Maybe you NL guys will still have some X-rated videos to feast on by then.

Social media couple!
Marriage doesn't bring maturity obviously!!

Baba how far, no barbecue for boys?

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Marvel1206: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2017
I thought we were over this angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Rutley(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2017
This banky sef.......

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by blackbeau1(f): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
It's a friendmoon

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by nairalandfreak(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
sad sad Kuku kee me

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by MrThisandthat(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Are You Serious
Tell me something...

9 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Boyooosa(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Uhn, educative thread!

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by DirtyGold: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2017
They all know that to make this marriage succeed in a traditional sense (such that it lasts up til the kids are in secondary school at least) will be like Nigeria winning the world cup.

So, let them flex to the max and have atleast something memorable to remember. Who knows? Banky could get inspiration for a few hit songs from these escapades.

What's tha business?

2 Shares

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Endtimesmith(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Banky Wahala

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
he a faqqot. he can't do without his assgang

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Bigajeff(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Banky would have turn this #BAAD 2017 to a reality show. I'm not just saying, really saying it a cool dollar TV content. #idea

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by wunmi590(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
When you suppose to don cum times without number inside that succulent hole, to produce baby.

Nah him you dey say January.

Banky you well. So, hope your village people are mot after you?

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Elnino4ladies: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Mitchewww
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Boyooosa(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
BankyW is an attention freak.
Wetin concern am, him don become mod for nl?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Tolumiide: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
that means the wedding sef neva start

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Gee001: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Must he reply? undecided can't this guy just lay low a bit.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
he a faqqot. he can't do without his assgang

How do you know. Do you have evidence?
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by BunbleBee: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2017
All over social media like woman.. shior

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by dreamworld: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2017
So that s y this is on front page
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by adisabarber(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Which one is bridal trip again?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by oshe11: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2017
This banky com worse pass woman ooo

See as body dey catch am like say adesua na virgin

Abi no be same Adesua wen kunle dn lipsrsealed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by oshe11: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Girls and their funny ways of declaring their feelings for guysgrin

Girl: Is like U alws rub fine face oo(A diabolic powder dat makes d opposite sex love U)

Me: Nah, why did U say dat

Girl; Nothin really, jst wondering why I find it very hard when it comes to hiding my feelings for U. Cos I'm known to be very uptight n hardly fall inlove with a guy bt with U it comes easily n naturally.......

Me: grin

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by emmanuelrabb(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Me waiting for honeymoon clip like.....

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by ozone92: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog

[img]https://1.bp..com/-I8RpwdKAndo/Wh-47M2osRI/AAAAAAAAGPk/uPXj-qT5zD8QungUnQOts1uGf-7aqm1_QCLcBGAs/s320/banky.jpg[/img]

Banky W took to his IG page to post a photo as he visited Mandela's house yesterday, So a curious fan took to the comment section to ask why all his groomsmen and Adesua's bridesmaid are still with them in South Africa.

Banky W sarcastically replied that it is not their honeymoon but a bridal party, He also said their Honey moon is in January.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-k0892eBYrCM/Wh-56IbD-hI/AAAAAAAAGPw/R1HW2yPAigo7Fz4LqCXmyrm0uK9YZpzNwCLcBGAs/s640/ba.png[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/banky-w-replies-fan-who-asked-why-his.html

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Pokenosers always putting their noses in other people's business. Banky took time to school the fool anyways.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by AHCB: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog

What's sarcastic about that reply? You lot like poking and saying things just to increase your traffic.

Yeye.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Belafonte(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2017
So, he hasn't begun honeymoon? What does this guy think he's doing?
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by medexico(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2017
The last picture I posted online about my life is the day of my matric.
Presently, many people don't know where I am in life.
I like it like that

14 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2017
9jakohai:

How do you know. Do you have evidence?
you see and know them bruh. he too effeminate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Nollywood Actresses Play Football (photos) / Dolapo Badmus Is A Slay Queen In New Pictures / TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.