Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) (20904 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / EFCC Chairman, Bawa And Staff Take Oath Of Allegiance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Eruku woleeeeeee.....
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Lindaxtips(f): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
You

Denounce

Cultism

But

Still

Take

Oat in

A shrine

NONSENSE
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Roycemadeit(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
I just love this country, that if you know wat i mean.
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:
All nah wash

They will still go back to their vomit

They might have killed people before

So abeg make them swerve

Grace won't cover for this

In fact, you have said it all.
I could remember when the Iceland number one Don Wanny did the same thing then, to extent the Oba of Ogba land gave him chieftaincy tittle but, the rest is story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Jackson042: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na the new format naa.. No mind dem joor..

For the eyes of the community, them dey clean..

but na still them go dey run matas for background...

them just dey like undercover cops...

Forget naija joor...

All na wash...
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
What is the difference?
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gkemz:
Denouncing a deity but paying allegiance to another deity makes no different.

Any other name or authority other than Jesus Christ can never save them for he's the only way, other ways lead to destruction and eternal damnation.

Jehovah and Jesus are Jewish deities too undecided
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Like you won't jump for joy if he comes to marry you tomorrow shocked

Like they said, someone who can't afford a bottle of beer says that it tastes bitter.

O pari

Lilimax:
In the night they'll turn to Badoo cult killing people with grinding stone and the likes embarassed

BTW, that guy in the 4th picture from the top looks so ugly with those body piercing
Say NO to tattoo
embarassed
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Icon79:
Like you won't jump for joy if he comes to marry you tomorrow shocked

Like they said, someone who can't afford a bottle of beer says that it tastes bitter.

O pari

Lmao at the highlighted.
Tatt is a No NO to me

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
But you'll still marry him if he proposes. Trust me on that one.

I know women, they have all these standards .... until the first dude proposes to them, then all the standard goes outta window tongue

O pari

Lilimax:
Lmao at the highlighted.
Tatt is a No NO to me
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by kevoh(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
hahn:

Jehovah and Jesus are Jewish deities too undecided
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
In all these,Keggite sweet pass
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yoruba demons and cultism
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
yea! Right! they make us take oath but don't provide us with jobs to stop us going back to our old ways. grin grin grin you guys are joking right?
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
gypsey:
yea! Right! they make us take oath but don't provide us with jobs to stop us going back to our old ways. grin grin grin you guys are joking right?

gringringrin
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
why the shinning of teeth? grin na true na!
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
gypsey:
why the shinning of teeth? grin na true na!

I jus dey laugh nagringrin

I agree 1trillion timesgringrin
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
CastedDude:
On Wednesday, 29th of November, 2017, history was made as the secret cults members denounced their membership and vowed to turn a new leaf in Imota community.

The Eiye, Ayee, Alora and Buccaneers fraternities were engaged in oath making at the Iledi Osugbo Shrine of Imota, in the presence of HRM Oba Ajibade Agoro, the Ranodu of Imota, Chief Akinsanya Gbeminiyi, Oliwo of Imota, Chief Olabinjo Oyefolu, Apena of Imota, Chief Adebogun Olumuyiwa, Olisa of Imota and other top hirachy in Osugbo, to affirm their decision to denounce their membership from the secret society and ready to embrace new life.

At the Iledi Osugbo Shrine,, the repentant Cultists revealed their interest of relinquishing cultism, while the Chairman of Imota LCDA, Prince Wasiu Agoro, seized the opportunity to inform the traditional heads of the zeal and determination of the youths of the community to completely jettison cultism. He added that the repentant youths confided in him to desist from violence and any form of thuggery and hooliganism in Imota community.

Shortly after the oath taking, they were all received at the Palace of HRM Oba Ajibade Agoro, to properly reintegrate them into the society. They pleaded with the king, Chairman of Imota LCDA, Prince Wasiu Agoro and Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, Edgar Imohimi to assist them to secure better job so that they can make meaningful impact in the society. They welcome any form of empowerment that will be initiated to rehabilitate them.

The front Palace of Oba Ranodu was full to capacity with over 250 repentants. The repentant cultists surrendered all the ammunitions in their possession to the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, Mr Edgar Imohimi in the presence of Hon. Nurudeen Sholaja, member Lagos State House of Assembly, Prince Wasiu Agoro, Chairman of Imota LCDA, Area Commander, Area N, ACP Garba Ahmed, the Comander, 174.Battalion in Odogunyan, Lieutenant Col. BC Eze and others, to affirm their commitment in renouncing cultism and everything attached to it.

ths
Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/many-youths-denounce-cultism-in-ikorodu-area-of-lagos.html
This is good to hear and not only young cultist should be taken to the shrine to take oaths. Nigerian lawmakers should take oaths also be sworn in by our shrine custodians so that they will stop killing and stealing.
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 1:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Lilimax:

BTW, that guy in the 4th picture from the top looks so ugly with those body piercing
Say NO to tattoo embarassed

what do you know about body art?
Re: Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
欢迎玩恭喜天津泰达中超保级成功

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos / Photos Of 23 Human Trafficking Victims Rescued In Benue While Being Transported / 'How The FCID Kidnapped Me And Demanded N10 Million'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.