Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng (10161 Views)

Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide / What Is Your View And Opinion About PAXFUL.COM Escrow Trading Platform? / Paxful.com Hold Many Vendors Bitcoin And Refuses To Release It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by tico1212(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2018
It's good to do some research when trading online. I for don fall victim of this paxtrading, his price is too fanimorous...he he. I quickly ran to the God of google, did my research and obviously they are scam.
I copied 2 links for him to see people's reviews. Na block I chop asap.

1 Share

Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Thanks for sharing bro, i really appreciate it, because i was about to do the same thing a while ago, might there be a legit way of selling of itunes card and getting actual cash sent to you via bank o others?
Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by onatisi(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2018
KevinMATTHEW346:
Thanks for sharing bro, i really appreciate it, because i was about to do the same thing a while ago, might there be a legit way of selling of itunes card and getting actual cash sent to you via bank o others? Ok
Go to the currency trading thread on this forum and sell ur cards to legit ppl there,but be very careful as there are scammers there too
Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by KingCassy(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2018
KevinMATTHEW346:
Thanks for sharing bro, i really appreciate it, because i was about to do the same thing a while ago, might there be a legit way of selling of itunes card and getting actual cash sent to you via bank o others?

Bro contact me via my signature. I will buy all your iTunes. I'm very legit. You can check my profile out
Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by Dipoboy4luv: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone Paxtrading is a scam site please ignore it cause they just scam me of $100 and block me. I transact with them this morning but scam me.... Here is their contact +880 1700-883901 and please and please let don't have any ghost business with anyone. People you don't don't know you have not met before don't try to deal with them..here is my transaction details .thanks

Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by saasala(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2018
It is funny how everyone of you here is complaining about someone scamming you of your Gift Cards. The question is, how did you get it in the first place? Dont worry, I already know the answer. It is through scam abi your Papa dey work for Walmart?

Yahoo boys new method of getting money from their magas is getting them to send Gift Cards because wire transfer and western union is now traceable.

Tho I do not support the scam being carried out by the said pax guy, but this is the case of scammer being scammed by another scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by cardtonic: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sorry for getting scammed bro, please be careful out there.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.

1 Like

Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by cjunior3: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
This guy ripped me off too of iTunes card and blocked me. I researched him and he opened a twitter handle just for the same purpose of scamming innocent people. He put up this phone number there: 07036183775. I called him and he is acting like he didn't know what a Gift card is. The number is still going through. We need to track this guy down, ripping people off has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by Innoweeny10: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
pax trading is a big scam.....I just got scam with pax trading on WhatsApp with 200$ .....please beware with pax trading it a big scam don't be marvelled with the amount they mention for your cards..... it a big scam.
Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by SaintUlot: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
check my thread link below to read Customers reviews:
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift
Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:
LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)
I need over 50000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment
Sell your :
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Gift Card
Play Station Gift Card
Xbox Gift Card
Google play gift card and lots more
Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption[/b]
and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.
Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword
ALL GIFT CARDS, ALL DENOMINATIONS AND VIRTUALLY ALL COUNTRIES NEEDED FOR QUICK EXCHANGE
Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by SaintUlot: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
check my thread link below to read customers reviews:
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift
Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:
LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)
I need over 50000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment
Sell your :
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Gift Card
Play Station Gift Card
Xbox Gift Card
Google play gift card
and lots more
Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption[/b]
and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.
Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword
ALL GIFT CARDS, ALL DENOMINATIONS AND VIRTUALLY ALL COUNTRIES NEEDED FOR QUICK EXCHANGE
Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2018
The guy just scammed me but I'm Hacking that website in less than 1 hour. He will never use it again
Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2018
This is the guy behind all the scams, this is his real phone number.
When you call or message him, he will pretend as if he doesn't know you. Don't be fooled

Re: Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng by climaxcardings: 5:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Hello thanks too for the information, i also got scammed by this same paxtrading thief yesterday and lost my $500 visa card, please guys dont use it, they are not honest at all, if you want to sell your gift cards go to climaxcardings,com to sell your gift cards, thats what i use now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youwin Updates / A Paid Job Or Entrepreneurship For A Fresh Graduate? - Please Advice / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.