Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Ghana Experience 2017 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ghana Experience 2017 (62558 Views)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

It does not concern you my dear. When I do my small bit to help Nigeria get it's 'poo' together as your peeps say I may or may not inform you my Ghanaian friend.
lol hmm I see.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Haha haha this is funny. Look at these creatures talking about Nigeria in a condescending way? To hell with your Ghanaian cedis of what benefit will your visit be to Nigeria grin 3 Nigerian states combined are bigger than your entire country and we have 36 states so Ghana is like an insect to an eagle. Get lost
can you please mention these three states that are bigger than Ghana when combined?

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
you and who are quarreling?
Y'all nah!
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
Y'all nah!
but we are defending our country o.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nigeriadondie: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Haha haha this is funny. Look at these creatures talking about Nigeria in a condescending way? To hell with your Ghanaian cedis of what benefit will your visit be to Nigeria grin 3 Nigerian states combined are bigger than your entire country and we have 36 states so Ghana is like an insect to an eagle. Get lost
Pidgin2 when wud u learn not to throw away manners or decency when on nairaland especially when people differ from your shallow opinions? U just came out from ban? How many bans wud be placed on u before u learn? Must everyone love Nigeria? Na by force? Why are u trying to be more Nigerian than all other Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nigeriadondie: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you from Nigeria? Every time light light, ur case is serious.
Do u still ve 22hrs of steady light till now?

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nigeriadondie: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

America is still fighting ISIS , Taliban etc
Who told you that criminals are not caught in Nigeria, do you have any statiscal evidence to support this assumption?
Correct yourself before u blame the phone as u did earlier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nigeriadondie: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
can you please mention these three states that are bigger than Ghana when combined?
Shey na by size? No mind am we all know Nigeria is big for nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by emmysoftyou: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
does it matter, why are you people even creating threads about Ghana on this site? shouldnt all thread be about Nigerians ? why this obsession?
nobody is creating thread about Ghana unnecessary, someone is talking about his experience in Ghana which is allowed or part of the travel section. So there's nothing bad in it. I even take my time to read some comments, I never knew u guys re chest beating about your countries. Nigeria is too big to be compared with Ghana, Ivory coast,Togo or Benin republic.
I know the only problems we may have is constant light which is not 24hours but right now its BTW 18hours day due to improvement and we're getting there but when we talks about infrastructure, industries, company entertainment,Nigeria has it if you travel to other states in Nigeria to do the holistic comparison.
Despite the civil war, the coup ,bad leaders we still progressing forward, I read one of ur comments where you said Muslim north in Nigeria is more populated than the Christian, I laughed at your ignorance cos u only read things media cos even in the North we have more Christian there.
To your tents oh Israel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by emmysoftyou: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Just30:
The Nigerian people here need to understand that
We mean them good and we seriously want them to deal with their issues.
When we look West North and East, there's nowhere we can visit for leisure. Our only options are South Africa Namibia Botswana Kenya Ethiopia and Tanzania.

We also want the opportunity to tour a country closer to us that we can always visit to spend our weekend just like you guys have Ghana that is alway there for you to visit.

Unfortunately we Ghanaians, we dont
We have to go all the way to SA when ever we decide not to stay in Ghana for the holidays.

Get your shit together Nigeria
Jesus Christ, why we I visit Ghana for leisure. See I am Igbo man from Nigeria, we see Ghana as a place we can milk the land for business not for leisure. Nigeria has a lot of beautiful places we can go for leisure, places like tinapa,obudu cattle ranch, waterfall etc.
When banky w an artist from Nigeria, do u know where he did his wedding? In south Africa so if Ghana is OK and fantastic, he would have suggested let us go to Ghana. Ghana constant light is due to her small population that's not more than three state in Nigeria..
Those comparing Ghana and other west African country with Nigeria re nothing but ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by emmysoftyou: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2017
emmysoftyou:
Jesus Christ, why we I visit Ghana for leisure. See I am Igbo man from Nigeria, we see Ghana as a place we can milk the land for business not for leisure. Nigeria has a lot of beautiful places we can go for leisure, places like tinapa,obudu cattle ranch, waterfall etc.
When banky w an artist from Nigeria, do u know where he did his wedding? In south Africa so if Ghana is OK and fantastic, he would have suggested let us go to Ghana. Ghana constant light is due to her small population that's not more than three state in Nigeria..
Those comparing Ghana and other west African country with Nigeria re nothing but ignorance.
Having another nervous breakdown

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by emmysoftyou: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2017
Just30:
Having another nervous breakdown
lol u better do and stop talking trash about Nigeria..
A Ghanian. Abegi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
emmysoftyou:
lol u better do and stop talking trash about Nigeria..
A Ghanian. Abegi
grin grin grin wow your nervous breakdown just got severe

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by emmysoftyou: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin wow your nervous breakdown just got severe
grin four state in Nigeria is bigger than Ghana grin home of blackest people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nigeriadondie: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Just30:
I told you
The word big is being wrongly used
Nigeria is only three time bigger than Ghana.
Your teacher really had a hard time

No be small. I pity d teachers. Don’t waste ur time with her. Hope she knows that the naira of her mighty Nigeria is of less value than d cedis of her rat Ghana

3 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
emmysoftyou:
grin four state in Nigeria is bigger than Ghana grin home of blackest people grin
home of the bleached and Inferior lesser humans grin grin grin grin
Enjoy the sunshine day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeH3OdgGHso

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
emmysoftyou:
I told you 
Nigeria is only three times bigger than Ghana.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by incometeacher: 12:23am On Dec 04, 2017
Bros! First I want to clear you, 20 peswa is equivalent to N20 not 20kobo.

Secondly, just know that as you're spending, when your money finishes you go run back go where you come from. In Ghana you need to have a side business to be able to survive as a foreigner.

Enjoy your stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by buzzmania(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mariangeles:
Do Nigerians troll your forum/ blogs as well 'cause the obsession you guys ( Ghanaians and other African countries) have with Nigeria is amazing.
I can't imaging surfing on a Ghanaian site/blogs...I mean what interest/business do I have with those?
One thing I'm sure of is Nigeria is a country many African countries hate to admit they love...they wish they were us...I mean the obsession.
As long as Ghana continues to be mentioned on this forum,I'll be here to keep your ill-mannered boko azzes in check.Until then ,you can go kiss a transformer.Ooops! I forgot no transformer works in that zoo,so go smoke generator fumes instead.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
buzzmania:
As long as Ghana continues to be mentioned on this forum,I'll be here to keep your ill-mannered boko azzes in check.Until then ,you can go kiss a transformer.Ooops! I forgot no transformer works in that zoo,so go smoke generator fumes instead.
Mr man...so you're still on this topic that inspires nothing but undiluted hate and rage... well, all the best to you and keep me out of it because I've been calm since I left that nonsense topic...I'll advice you do the same for your peace of mind 'cause it's not worth it.
I blame the stupid OP for that nonsense anger generating topic, to manipulate people and I blame the mods for encouraging such nonsense by pushing it to the front page just to gain traffic...I mean things like this can generate hate and start a war, you never know...
Life is simpler when we learn to respect one another...I mean life has problems on its own but then to add to that is senseless.
I apologize on behalf of my fellow Nigerians that insulted your country, and I think Ghana is a beautiful country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nigeriadondie: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Just30:
I told you
Nigeria is only three time bigger than Ghana.

I am sure d person u are arguing with someone who has not seen Seme border not to talk of travelling out and now comparing Nigeria with other countries she has not been to and may never ever be to.
Don’t mind her at all. I know she will not insult u cos she dey fear ban angry. She don chop am well well cos of me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nigeriadondie: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
buzzmania:
Are u a Ghanian?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Shey na by size? No mind am we all know Nigeria is big for nothing.
Hahahahahahahahahahaa cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
emmysoftyou:
So tell me what's wrong with being black? If whites insult you now you'll be crying "racism" up and down. Black don't slack, black is beautiful, drink it in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
buzzmania:
As long as Ghana continues to be mentioned on this forum,I'll be here to keep your ill-mannered boko azzes in check.Until then ,you can go kiss a transformer. Ooops! I forgot no transformer works in that zoo,so go smoke generator fumes instead.
This tew much, gats to faint somewhere mehn. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by buzzmania(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
makydebbie:
This tew much, gats to faint somewhere mehn. grin
Stay still.No place to faint grin grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by buzzmania(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mariangeles:
Mr man...so you're still on this topic that inspires nothing but undiluted hate and rage... well, all the best to you and keep me out of it because I've been calm since I left that nonsense topic...I'll advice you do the same for your peace of mind 'cause it's not worth it.
I blame the stupid OP for that nonsense anger generating topic, to manipulate people and I blame the mods for encouraging such nonsense by pushing it to the front page just to gain traffic...I mean things like this can generate hate and start a war, you never know...
Life is simpler when we learn to respect one another...I mean life has problems on its own but then to add to that is senseless.
I apologize on behalf of my fellow Nigerians that insulted your country, and I think Ghana is a beautiful country.
LOL..No hard feelings.This sh!t starts and ends here.I'll urge you to stay out of such conflict zones if you're feeble hearted cos we don't quit. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nigeriadondie: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
makydebbie:
So tell me what's wrong with being black? If whites insult you now you'll be crying "racism" up and down. Black don't slack, black is beautiful, drink it in.
My sis we know dat the grestest enemy of the black man is the black man himself.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
buzzmania:
LOL..No hard feelings.This sh!t starts and ends here.I'll urge you to stay out of such conflict zones if you're feeble hearted cos we don't quit. grin grin
I'll stay out then...
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2017
makydebbie:
this your picture though, is she laughing or crying?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by buzzmania(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2017
Mariangeles:
I'll stay out then...
That's more like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.