Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (41408 Views)

2019 UTME: JAMB Stops Use Of Cyber Cafes For Registration Of Candidates / UNILAG Reveals Number Of Students It Would Admit For 2017/2018 Session / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by tk4rd: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2017
GoggleB:
Their names has been removed from the merit list..
Workers involved in this has been sacked according to reports from school..
This is the most important news..
But then, how come it happened at first.??
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by chuksdavid28(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Dis naa kpakpais matter grin
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by WUSUAZARIAH: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Good day guys, please i need your advice.

On my o'level results, jamb result,post utme app form,merit list and testimonial my name is ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN

But on my birth certificate my name is ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN AYOKUNLE

Should i go and do i new birth certificate that will show ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN ONLY?

Or get a sworn affidavit to declare my name as ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN?. Am asking this because i heard Unilag can disqualify one for contradicting names​.

PLEASE YOUR SINCERE ADVICE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Thanks for your time.​
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by davbravo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
WUSUAZARIAH:
Good day guys, please i need your advice.

On my o'level results, jamb result,post utme app form,merit list and testimonial my name is ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN

But on my birth certificate my name is ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN AYOKUNLE

Should i go and do i new birth certificate that will show ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN ONLY?

Or get a sworn affidavit to declare my name as ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN?. Am asking this because i heard Unilag can disqualify one for contradicting names​.

PLEASE YOUR SINCERE ADVICE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Thanks for your time.​
It's not an issue..... I have 4 names on my birth certificate and 3 on my other documents and I was screened successfully when I did mine 2years ago. But from now on make sure you keep on using only ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by WUSUAZARIAH: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
thanks a lot

davbravo:
It's not an issue..... I have 4 names on my birth certificate and 3 on my other documents and I was screened successfully when I did mine 2years ago. But from now on make sure you keep on using only ADEBAYO OLUWASEUN
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Lincoln275(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2017
GoggleB:

People working at cits and they have been sacked
better
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by steve6: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
jordanriverz:
thee

Thanks bro! No mind this yeye autocorrect wey no know who Shakespeare be! cheesy
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
steve6:

Thanks bro! No mind this yeye autocorrect wey no know who Shakespeare be! cheesy
I'm a sis ooo I'm not a bro ooo biko ooo
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by steve6: 6:35am On Dec 18, 2017
jordanriverz:
I'm a sis ooo I'm not a bro ooo biko ooo
I didn't know ooo! Thank u my sweet sis or is it nwanne! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Edem247(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ireboya:
First choice and Nation's pride. .I hail my sch o

The mistake is NOT from the sch but from some greedy lecturers.. UNILAG still maintain her standard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.