Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Virgin Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Or Not (1238 Views)

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Or Not by aralc: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Virgin Or Not by Lionbite(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2017
To begin with, whats the size of your preek?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Or Not by AryEmber(f): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Shouldn't you be glad there was no blood? And does it matter if she was or not? It's not like you waited till wedding night and got disappointed anyway

1 Like

Re: Virgin Or Not by aralc: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Lionbite:

a little more than average
Re: Virgin Or Not by aralc: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2017
AryEmber:
Shouldn't you be glad there was no blood? And does it matter if she was or not? It's not like you waited till wedding night and got disappointed anyway
i should but where i have problem is loyalty
Re: Virgin Or Not by sinaj(f): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Lionbite:
hehe grin
Re: Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2017
You shouldn't be concerned about her Virginity but her chastity. The presence of a hymen doesn't automatically make the girl a saint
Re: Virgin Or Not by aralc: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
BenShammer:
You shouldn't be concerned about her Virginity but her chastity. The presence of a hymen doesn't automatically make the girl a saint
you are right. thats my major concern if she is chaste as she has claimed to be all this while we have been together

1 Like

Re: Virgin Or Not by Lionbite(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2017
aralc:

a little more than average
ask her if she uses sex objects like d1ldos and the likes, they might be cause of the missing hymen and wider hmmm...
Re: Virgin Or Not by aralc: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Lionbite:

ask her if she uses sex objects like d1ldos and the likes, they might be cause of the missing hymen and wider hmmm...
need more facts to bring up this topic to her again. i will definitely ask but would prefer it to be the final time i will ask
Re: Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2017
aralc:

need more facts to bring up this topic to her again. i will definitely ask but would prefer it to be the final time i will ask
Did you encounter obstruction while digging?
Re: Virgin Or Not by aralc: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Wiziman:
Did you encounter obstruction while digging?
no she was even telling me to go faster. i wonder how she manage to prefer faster penetration and when wet it was extremely free.
Re: Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2017
aralc:

no she was even telling me to go faster. i wonder how she manage to prefer faster penetration and when wet it was extremely free.
She's no Virgin. Is it your first time?
Re: Virgin Or Not by aralc: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wiziman:
She's no Virgin. Is it your first time?
yes
Re: Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
aralc:
yes
Forgive her. Tryna let her know that you know.
Re: Virgin Or Not by sweetonugbu: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Is it tighter now or wider? .

(1) (Reply)

‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor / This Is For Those Who Like Posting Nude Videos On IG / Couple Refuse To Stop Having Sex In A Park Despite Several 999 Calls(photos/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.