Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (14346 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by ubunja(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
the avarage guy worships women like some angel straight from heaven who has no weaknesses and can do no wrong.Players however know what women are like deep deep down and know things that if most men knew also they would never marry.

that is why women control discussions across all media and are quick to complain to those in power if they feel the least bit concerned that essential truths about them are about to be revealed which will hurt their reputations and value.

players become players coz their learn that women reward the bad and punish the good.here are 4 things players know about the women u worship,the same things that have made players vow never to get married:

1.a woman always has a Plan B ready in the wings.

thats why all her exes are still in her phonebook.thats why she has so many guys in her friendzone.to a woman being single and desperate is infinite humiliation.so while u delete all those gals in your phone to focus on her,she has a guy she sometimes acts like she loves sometimes acts like she doesnt love.she is doing this to keep him warm for herself in case of emergency.this can go on for a lifetime.and the flipside is that she doesnt want u doing the same.she will insist u delete all exes in your fone.its a master move.

2.a woman will forgive sexual infidelity under 2 circumstances

i)if u cheat with a MUCH HOTTER gal than her. she will get angry and get over it quick. some even view it as a compliment.but to cheat with a much uglier gal is gross disrespect for her.

ii)if u assure her IT WAS JUST SEX.sex doesnt mean anything to women.its like how breathing underwater doesnt mean anything to fish,but to humans its a miracle to go scuba-diving.sex is like tap water and air to women.they can get it ANYTIME ANYWHERE. whats hard to for them to get is friendship.coZ every guy that talks kindly to her secretly wanna fvck her. thats why when u cheat the first question a gal asks is "do u love her?" not "did u sleep with her". coz sex is nothing.its the emotions that count to her. thats why women are greatly offended when u discuss the secrets of your relationship with another gal. its emotional. but sex is physical. physical things are not deep and dont last. women know this.

3.a woman will choose to sleep with a total stranger than a man she knows.

this is because of 2 reasons. i)a stranger will keep the secret. and even if there is no guarantee of that,chances are she will never meet that stranger again in this life. ii)a stranger wont judge her.unlike that guy she knows who will forever give her that dirty look coz she licked his an_us , a stranger will brush it off as something of no consequence.to a stranger a gal can open up her dirtiest most secret most disguisting and shocking fantasies without fear of reprisals.her reputation wont suffer. thats why women do an_al sex, 3sumz, and org_ies mostly with strangers.

4.women care more about reputation than actual good behaviour.

if u can keep a secret and let women know that, u will never go hungry for sex.most gals dont give sex coz men just cant keep their mouths closed.always bragging.always sharing.and that ruins a gal's reputation in society.never kiss and tell. never even tell your best friend the things u do with women. THATS WHY MOST PLAYERS ARE LONE -WOLVES.no friends.no crew. only on good books with women.can u live like that?

(c) ubunja. copy & paste allowed. additions & subtractions not allowed

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by harry2sexy(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Deep deep deep from the wells of knowledge

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by onyechimereze1: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Well-done, i observed this post was restored, still anticipating for others. Gracia's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Olayinka8793(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Sheikhmd007(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2018
I like that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2018
#facts great writer
Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by fcdgrand(m): 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
thank you bro for this impartation
Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by dangoteinlaw: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
What a brilliant write-up, everything here is infact true and I can attest to that secrecy thing. Tried wooing a girl, said everything in my brain she didn't socumb but the moment I started letting her know how we gonna go to a far away hotel and no one will even tell we have anything, how I don't have friends so I have no one to start talking trash to next thing I know we already on our way to a hotel and I banged her 5months straight. Chai ladies are a whole textbook

17 Likes

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Blinkers: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ubunja points 1 and 3 are so true. As a matter of fact, all the points.

I have a slutty female friend who displays all these characteristics after birthing for the thugs/bad boy types who dumped her . She got close to me and i bleeped for nothing next to free. Tried to shove her off but she still got closer (not for dating nor long term attraction) but because I was secretive loner. From there, I was able to learn a lot about the inner workings of women. Sex means nothing to her especially when giving it to her "type". Nicer guys pay for it and most times, never get it.

At the moment, a hopeless beta is head over heels in love with her, spending his resources on her and other men's kids. She told me that she forced this foolish beta to delete the contact of all the past women in his life. The beta fool did it with so much passion. A day after she was at my crib for a good fûck, and of course, the beta paid for her transport! Lol. I'm aware she has other guys for frivolities like cunninlingus, paying for her hair, other bills etc.

Betas would never learn. It's to my benefit, though!

13 Likes

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2019
Blinkers:
Ubunja points 1 and 3 are so true.

I have a slutty female friend who displays all these characteristics after birthing for the thugs/bad boy types who dumped her . She got close to me and i bleeped for nothing next to free. Tried to shove her off but she still got closer (not for dating nor long term attraction) but because I was secretive loner. From there, I was able to learn a lot about the inner workings of women. Sex means nothing to her especially when giving it to her "type". Nicer guys pay for it and most times, never get it.

At the moment, a hopeless beta is head over heels in love with her, spending his resources on her and other men's kids. She told me that she forced this foolish beta to delete the contact of all the past women in his life. The beta fool did it with so much passion. A day after she was at my crib for a good fûck, and of course, the beta paid for her transport! Lol. I'm aware she has other guys for frivolities like cunninlingus, paying for her hair, other bills etc.

Betas would never learn. It's to my benefit, though!

Just like į do say

For the alpha to exist, they have to be betas.

Y'all should keep encouraging all betas to be better betas and trying to change them into alphas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by luvyaself95(m): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2019
This is the DEAL OLORUN MO.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2019
The dude seems not overrated after all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Always on point.I can relate to all.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Nuclear99(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Let's continue to celebrate Ubunja,

Martinez Where are you

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Martinez39(m): 1:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Nuclear99:
Let's continue to celebrate Ubunja,

Martinez Where are you
I dey here o my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Nuclear99(m): 1:22am On Sep 21, 2019
Martinez39:
I dey here o my brother. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by henryobinna(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2019
J111333:
The dude seems not overrated after all. cheesy
seems you're just beginning to read his contents...

Don't pay attention to those attention seekers who all they do is talk trash about his write ups...

over 80% of all he writes are true. just that people don't like facing and acknowledging the truth unless it favors them

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2019
henryobinna:
seems you're just beginning to read his contents...

Don't pay attention to those attention seekers who all they do is talk trash about his write ups...

over 80% of all he writes are true. just that people don't like facing and acknowledging the truth unless it favors them
.. You are very right. Like they say. Truth is always bitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Oh man!!!. More pills. I feel you
Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by anonymuz(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Accolades to Ubunja

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by NLSavage: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ubunja!
Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
w
ubunja:
A woman always has a Plan B ready in the wings.

thats why all her exes are still in her phonebook.thats why she has so many guys in her friendzone.to a woman being single and desperate is infinite humiliation.so while u delete all those gals in your phone to focus on her,she has a guy she sometimes acts like she loves sometimes acts like she doesnt love.she is doing this to keep him warm for herself in case of emergency.this can go on for a lifetime.and the flipside is that she doesnt want u doing the same.she will insist u delete all exes in your fone.its a master move.

Mehn this is the deepest truth.
God bless u for this eye opening secret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Mekenz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
no retreat..... no surrender.... continue your good works. I enjoys every bit of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
the avarage guy worships women like some angel straight from heaven who has no weaknesses and can do no wrong.Players however know what women are like deep deep down and know things that if most men knew also they would never marry.

that is why women control discussions across all media and are quick to complain to those in power if they feel the least bit concerned that essential truths about them are about to be revealed which will hurt their reputations and value.

players become players coz their learn that women reward the bad and punish the good.here are 4 things players know about the women u worship,the same things that have made players vow never to get married:

i)if u cheat with a MUCH HOTTER gal than her. she will get angry and get over it quick. some even view it as a compliment.but to cheat with a much uglier gal is gross disrespect for her.

ii)if u assure her IT WAS JUST SEX.sex doesnt mean anything to women.its like how breathing underwater doesnt mean anything to fish,but to humans its a miracle to go scuba-diving.sex is like tap water and air to women.they can get it ANYTIME ANYWHERE. whats hard to for them to get is friendship.coZ every guy that talks kindly to her secretly wanna fvck her. thats why when u cheat the first question a gal asks is "do u love her?" not "did u sleep with her". coz sex is nothing.its the emotions that count to her. thats why women are greatly offended when u discuss the secrets of your relationship with another gal. its emotional. but sex is physical. physical things are not deep and dont last. women know this.

this is because of 2 reasons. i)a stranger will keep the secret. and even if there is no guarantee of that,chances are she will never meet that stranger again in this life. ii)a stranger wont judge her.unlike that guy she knows who will forever give her that dirty look coz she licked his an_us , a stranger will brush it off as something of no consequence.to a stranger a gal can open up her dirtiest most secret most disguisting and shocking fantasies without fear of reprisals.her reputation wont suffer. thats why women do an_al sex, 3sumz, and org_ies mostly with strangers.

if u can keep a secret and let women know that, u will never go hungry for sex.most gals dont give sex coz men just cant keep their mouths closed.always bragging.always sharing.and that ruins a gal's reputation in society.never kiss and tell. never even tell your best friend the things u do with women. THATS WHY MOST PLAYERS ARE LONE -WOLVES.no friends.no crew. only on good books with women.can u live like that?

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by IamPlato(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2019
Lol. Ubunja your Number Two Got Me Laughing Because I Have Experience 2(i) I didnt Know About 2(ii) but From What You Said You Are Quite Right. For 2(i) I Got Puzzled About It because her Reaction Hit Me By Surprise, thinking About It Again I Can Understand Its Relation To 2(ii)

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2019
no3 is so on point.
Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lol. All these inner secrets being exposed are going to give NL women headaches o. When they go nuclear on Ubunja now eh.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by mystery22: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Latexxbro
Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by Lamanii22(f): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
So true... I must confess...

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by ecstasy357(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
ubunja:

You are actually correct. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. by ecstasy357(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Lol. All these inner secrets being exposed are going to give NL women headaches o. When they go nuclear on Ubunja now eh.

The funny thing is...women cant help it. Even if they know that you know this things, they will still fall for it

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.