Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More (19120 Views)

Football Manager 2020 Mobile (FM 20) 11.1.1 Apk Obb (unlocked) + Any Save Data / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by savagefinder: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

Fair enough. After finding the wifi and then what? Find the password too?
it shows you those that have password and those that don't.
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by GrandMufti: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2017
savagefinder:
it shows you those that have password and those that don't.

Ok... but I don't think there's anything special about that feature because if you turn on your wifi, your device can detect any wifi network within its range. And those network with a padlock icon (attached to them) tells you that you'll need a password to access the network.
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by savagefinder: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

Ok... but I don't think there's anything special about that feature because if you turn on your wifi, your device can detect any wifi network within its range. And those network with a padlock icon (attached to them) tells you that you'll need a password to access the network.
thing is you don't need to waste your battery, it keeps track of all the Wi-Fi available from Google maps and also tells you those that may be open but has web login..

Now can your wifi do that?
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by GrandMufti: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2017
savagefinder:
thing is you don't need to waste your battery, it keeps track of all the Wi-Fi available from Google maps and also tells you those that may be open but has web login..

Now can your wifi do that?

Absolutely sir. Wifi consumes less battery than location services/gps. So I'll prefer to leave my wifi on than gps wink

Even your own wifi does that. It's nothing peculiar to any phone

3 Likes

Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by Newsprex(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

Absolutely sir. Wifi consumes less battery than location services/gps. So I'll prefer to leave my wifi on than gps wink

Even your own wifi does that. It's nothing peculiar to any phone

There's differences sir
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by GrandMufti: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Newsprex:

There's differences sir

Yes you are right. The difference is outlined in my last post
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by Newsprex(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes you are right. The difference is outlined in my last post

Yes
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by samodan(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
Does it use VPN mode to operate? Cos if it does. It is a no no for me

Yes it does, when you want to manage data (stop some selected apps from connecting).

If you just want to know how much data individual apps are using

It won't need to activate it's VPN

(I tried out this app like two days ago)

1 Like

Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by Newsprex(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
samodan:

Yes it does, when you want to manage data (stop some selected apps from connecting).

If you just want to know how much data individual apps are using

It won't need to activate it's VPN

(I tried out this app like two days ago)

Bro that's not a VPN, it didn't activate traffics. So, the key appears as a measure to recycle the trash in your phone.
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by Diso60090(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Finish? i think say na one big thing
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by namelesss: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
See as pipu dey hype this datally thingy like say them papa born tha app... all of you here fit vex develop this same app haba!! NG...
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by Newsprex(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Diso60090:
Finish? i think say na one big thing

Try it and see
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by samodan(m): 3:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Newsprex:

Bro that's not a VPN, it didn't activate traffics. So, the key appears as a measure to recycle the trash in your phone.

It's still a VPN regardless
Re: New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More by Newsprex(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
samodan:

It's still a VPN regardless

Forget am bro. There is still changes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multilink Nigeria; About The Network / Top 20 Fastest Internet Providers In Nigeria / Airtel 20x Recharge Bonus - Turn N100 To N2000, N200 To N4000 And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.