Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (64111 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / A MUST READ!! There’s No Yahoo Anymore, People Are Now Into Money Rituals (this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by mekuso89(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
is this not the same thing that killed #Tagbo I learnt he over drank at a club cuz a free drink was ordered for every one

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Phonefanatic:

You may marry one grin grin.

Lol kontinue am watching you, i know what I want n wish for myself so keep your runs girls

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Digriz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
My landlord is a young man of about 25yrs and the house am living in was built last year and he's erecting other 3 building of 8 flats each at the same time now.when i asked about his source of income people told me he's a yahoo guy while others said he won bet9ja 40million jackpot.
But only the building and land of the present house am living worth more than 30million,does it mean he wins bet9ja regularly like that or the so called yahoo.
Anyway,am not after his source of money but to contribute to the topic about my own observation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:
OP, may God bless you for shedding light on this issue. So many 9ja pple remain wretched and and poor due to ignorance. In 9ja, we marvel and adore all the beautiful technologies and materiality we can't endeavor to produce. Everyone blames the government.

No be S.Korean gov't create Samsung, LG or Japanese gov't create SONY, Honda, Toyota et al... na the citizens. So it's time for us to all wake up and FACE reality instead of FAKING it. God bless 9ja!

In your next comment, tell us how USA created Apple , Google and Microsoft and don't forget to tell us how Germany created Audi, Benz and BMW.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Unsad:
This doesn't mean that guys are not still collecting money via Yahoo Yahoo. Like some smart guys still dey collect big amount without any baba

Total Lies. Sorry!!!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Haha check your sokaway lol person fit dey chop steady for ya compound lol

It is well money you can’t take with o nawa

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by bencynthgreat: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
Rituals can't make you rich! If rituals work, the spiritualist will be the richest people in the world but many of them live in abject poverty despite claiming to know the secret of wealth. You can only make money from business, trading, wages for work or cheating others out of their money(not endorsing or recommending fraud).
Don't be fooled.
Because they know d repercussion so they won't venture into it.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Hakeem3(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided YAHOO IS STILL ON BOARD THAN MONEY RITUAL
na ur typ dem dey use deir breats..munsu!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by ladygudhead(f): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
jaheymezz:
God after everything have ate in this life is my future still secure?
lol u beta ask yourself real well.
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by tunde37(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
guy you saying the true.
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by ladygudhead(f): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
1miccza:
Interestingly on threads like this, those that are involved in it will always come out to dismiss what the op has posted as lies or not real when they are neck deep in it. So sad.....
EXACTLY!
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by OmoOshodi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
Rituals can't make you rich!
If rituals work, the spiritualist will be the richest people in
the world but many of them live in abject poverty despite
claiming to know the secret of wealth.
You can only make money from business, trading, wages for work
or cheating others out of their money(not endorsing or recommending
fraud).

Don't be fooled.
I pity your ignorance... Reasons why ritualist are not rich is simply because they know the end result of being rich via diabolical means. Read btw the lines

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
fraud).

Don't be fooled.

You may not be informed.. A Spiritualist may not want to do money ritual for himself cos he knows the price tag for it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by elrony(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
"Who no go, no know"

cool

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by OmoOshodi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmachukwu99:

You may not be informed.. A Spiritualist may not want to do money ritual for himself cos he knows the price tag for it..
don't mind them. I know more than 3 sure source .... Yet I know do am ... because I know the end result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Ejeremiah: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thank you
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by OmoOshodi(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Money ritualist are living in fear. Most of them were lied to..... Most just want to get out of poverty by all means regardless of the price tag

Bottom line: you must pay a price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
jaheymezz:
God after everything have ate in this life is my future still secure?

Lmfao. You wan use laugh kill me, kuku just kill me abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Mysselff2: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Well OP I think the various forms of yahoo yahoo is still going on as we keep getting those emails and phone calls from a mixture of fluent-English speaking dudes and their stark illiterate-sounding counterparts.

That said, I learnt that there is a so-called Yahoo plus now in which the criminals resort to rituals by either eating or swallowing some food items "specially cooked" by the ritual Doctor aka herbalist and given to them to eat after which something may be deposited in their stomach and they will begin to either vomit a fixed amount daily/weekly etc or a pot will be doing it for them, some are also said to apply some fetish creams or ointments again from the ritual herbalists on their joysticks before engaging in sexual intercourse with their unfortunate victims who will then run mad and bingo !! The yahoo plus ritualist will then become stupendously rich.
The flip side is that most of these things usually backfire and the yahoo plus guys will then run mad or something.Coincidentally, just yesterday here, I took a team to do mapping and survey of an area in Lagos,as we entered one of the streets,we saw people running away from a guy,who appeared to have gone mad "freshly".All the locals were saying yahoo boy ni, yahoo boy ni o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by romeorailss: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mhizunique:
Some yahoo guys will come here na n b lyk na lie.. Don't let anyone deceive yhu.. ts true.. yo gonna c pictures online sef.. that's y most of them are womanizers.. cux they mostly use girls' destinies.. ladies.. b careful... n those coming here saying ts a lie cux ya yahoo friend dey buy yhu goodies.. hin go still use u one day..

U dey mind dem papa? angry Some of dem dey the thread sef sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by fineyemi(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
fraud).

Don't be fooled.
Yes we know but all this are real. The OP is very correct. Wealth gotten by Vanity shall diminish but he that gatherath by labour shall increare

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by marvin902(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
OmoOshodi:
don't mind them. I know more than 3 sure source .... Yet I know do am ... because I know the end result.

lol oga na only 3 link you get self.. grin grin
cum make we stroll reach ekpoma make i open your eyes beyond what you know... grin grin
boys r not smiling oo undecided undecided
buh thank God i carry my two legs run before i crase for road grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by lonlytroy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sirheny007:
Sheer voodooism! angry
I am struggling to understand how you can use human rituals to make money.

Believe me, I still dey wonder
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by fineyemi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Digriz:
My landlord is a young man of about 25yrs and the house am living in was built last year and he's erecting other 3 building of 8 flats each at the same time now.when i asked about his source of income people told me he's a yahoo guy while others said he won bet9ja 40million jackpot.
But only the building and land of the present house am living worth more than 30million,does it mean he wins bet9ja regularly like that or the so called yahoo.
Anyway,am not after his source of money but to contribute to the topic about my own observation.
hmmm
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Unsad:
This doesn't mean that guys are not still collecting money via Yahoo Yahoo. Like some smart guys still dey collect big amount without any baba

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by fineyemi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
With all this testimonies i just read above, some guys will still be wondering if money ritual is real.

All this ritual money and wealth are all vanity. Money u get through dubious means, is that one money. money u will enjoy for just 2-3 years and die, is that money.

Live a fulfil life in Christ. Do what is right before God and Man and God will bless your endeavours.

Remember!!! wealth gotten by vanity shall diminish but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
Dear God, it's getting more and more difficult to stay alive in nigeria . If Boko Haram doesn't kill you , herdsmen try to , if they fail, a jealous bf or gf competes for the right to, if they don't succeed, armed robbers quickly try to take up the slack and now , they've graduated to destroying the right to go to and have fun at parties

You resemble that gurl used for money ritual in Ghana I saw in Facebook. Be careful

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by oluwayimika123: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
fraud).

Don't be fooled.

Omode omo Ogun o npe lefo.
Many of these herbalist don't engage in it cos dey know d repercussions.
Most of dose who engage in it die mysteriously or run mad.

I really don't beliv d post above buh one thing I know is dis their is no Yahoo boy dat doesn't have a cele pastor or an Alfa or an herbalist 4 backups and mist of d things dey give dem, some dont know what was used in preparing dem while some do.

The only G-guys dat I know may not seek terrestrial power are hackers even some still do.

So bro don't go and say dis where u ve correct babalawo make dem no use do soap 4 Yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by OmoOshodi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin
marvin902:

lol oga na only 3 link you get self.. grin grin
cum make we stroll reach ekpoma make i open your eyes beyond what you know... grin grin
boys r not smiling oo undecided undecided
buh thank God i carry my two legs run before i crase for road grin grin

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by fineyemi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
wiloy2k8:

it cant make you rich but would put money in your account .
Money to spend for a specified amount of years and come next is death knocking at ones door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe / Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video) / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.