Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,383 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) (2529 Views)

"Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon / I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate) / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) by sachisco: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Family Affair

Written by EVANS UHUNOMA

This story is protected by copyright laws, please do not copy without the sole consent of the author to avoid legal issues.

Family Affair - Episode 1

"Push...! Push...! Push...!" The medical team in the labour room kept on screaming. The team was headed by a female doctor. And as it’s typical of some Nigerian Government Doctors, the manner at which they talk to women in the labour room can be so frustrating. Sometimes, their words can be more painful than the labour pain itself.

“My friend, I can’t remember putting that thing inside of you, I’m only trying to be nice by helping you bring it out, so you better cooperate and push, so I can get out of here” the lead doctor said.

However, Helen's eyes were beginning to dim. Strength was failing her and all she could think of that moment were not the doctors’ statements but the mistake of not yielding to Elizabeth' advice and having that abortion. Perhaps that would have been a better option than this. "Aborting a baby and me dying now, which could have actually been better" She thought within herself.

Exactly fifteen months before now, Helen had come to stay with her Aunt in Port-Harcourt. She had just graduated from University of Lagos where she read Economics.

Determined to help her aunt who had been part of helping her financially while in school, she decided to repay her the debt by assisting her in sales of girls-wears in her boutique pending when youth service starts in six months’ time. But before six months could come, everything about Helen seems to have fallen apart. Safe what she had beneath her chest - the duo still stood firm.

"Helen, you have grown so big. The last time we met face to face, you were still trying to grow some small oranges in front. Am sure men would have all been queuing to be with you before you graduated now? Especially now that what you have are no longer oranges but water melons" Aunty Constance teased her and laughed.

Helen who has always been known to be shy, quickly put her two hands in her face as she if she didn’t want to hear it and smiled gently. Then she said "Aunty Constance abeg oh, don’t come and spoil me, your girl is innocent jare. Meanwhile, water melon is in the eyes of the beholder." She said and both laughed together

Afterwards, Helen and Aunty Constance had a very long chat while preparing meal for Uncle Marvelous, Aunty Constance’s husband.

Helen told Aunty Constance lots of stories about school. Guys following her about and all. How most of them keep focusing on having sex with her and not really because they loved her.

"I am determined to keep my virginity till marriage oh. Any guy who wants to sleep with me must first be ready to first marry me. I can't afford to be dumped by one bloody undergraduate who cannot distinguish his right from left yet." Helen said

"That's my girl jare. You see, when I was in school then, same was my principle. Marvelous had to see my parents before he saw my unclothedness oh" Aunty Constance said

Just then Marvelous came in. He was quite exhausted from the day's work.

"Welcome Darling, how was work today?" Constance said

Ignoring Constance's statement, he said "Who is this beautiful lady? Her face kind of look familiar" referring to Helen

"Is that why you wouldn't even answer me?" She said and then hissed.

Then she continued "Well, this is Helen. My niece. The one I told you about that keeps asking for money here and there. She is now a graduate oh. A big girl for that matter."

Looking at Helen, he said "Young lady, you are welcome. I am sure we would have more time to discuss about your school adventure. Make yourself comfortable"

Helen who had not mentioned a word all these while simply said "Thank you sir."

Marvelous gently replied "you are welcome" and then winked at her.

Constance didn't see this. But at that moment, Helen whom it was directed to, began to feel uncomfortable, and then knew something was fishy about Mr. Marvelous Benjamin.

“But one cannot effectively conclude about another just because of a wink?” She thought.

It was barely still day one with the Benjamin’s. She was still safe, though for now.
Re: Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) by sachisco: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Family Affair - Episode 2

Keep Your Boyfriend, but Satisfy Me

"Aunty Constance oh, Hope everything is okay between you and Uncle Marvelous? I observed some glitch in your communication yesterday." Helen said

Both ladies were having laundry together and had chatted on so many other issues prior to Helen's question.

While, Constance may be Helen's aunt, she is just 8 years older than Helen. And since Helen's mum had been the ward of Constance as her younger sibling, Helen and Constance had thus always been fond of each other.

"Oh, yesterday? You mean while He meant us in the kitchen? Well, I don't know for him oh. Maybe he was stressed out from work or something. You know men can think they are doing ladies a favour because they go to work. So they can become bossy and aggressive some times. Nothing is wrong though." Constance replied

"Well, I just hope so then" Helen said gently.

Meanwhile, aunty oh, you haven't still thought of having a child? Or is it not still time yet? The last time, we spoke about that on phone, you said you both had mutual agreement not to have babies until your third wedding anniversary. It's over four years now oh" Helen added

"Hahahaha" Constance laughed deeply.

"You will not kill me with laughter you this girl. Of course we had said that, but we are not God that gives children. So we would be patient still." Constance added.

"Hmm, alright then. Am sure God would send the children soon enough, because I need to start carrying babies oh. I can’t just wait" Helen said and smiled.

"If it's to carry baby, that’s not a problem. What about Edwin, your boyfriend. You both use to be in love then. Tell him to put the baby inside of you, then you can carry one" Constance teasingly said.

"Edwin? That one. I have told him to stay on his own for now jare. All he thinks of these days is sex, sex, sex. I have told him to go and have a rethink of our relationship. I’m not ready for sex yet. Am barely 22." Helen replied

"22 kor. Your mum was just 19 when she had you. Be giving yourself hope there that you are still young." Constance said and laughed walking away. She went to take her bath.

“Aunty Constance” Helen called out aloud.

“It’s like you kind of take so much time bathing oh. Well, am not surprised though. When you were still with us then, you could spend forty-five minutes stretch to take your bath. I use to wonder what you were washing then. Only just that now, it’s probably up to an hour.” Helen said and laughed.

“Well, its needful you know. We use to stay longer then as borders in secondary school. Am sure you will come to understand why later” Constance said with a rather smiling face. As usual, they both laughed it.

Later that evening when Marvelous returned, he walked up straight to the kitchen where Helen was and tickled her. In shock, the glass dish in her hands fell off, shattering with a loud sound. Constance was busy with other things inside. And as her custom was, she was on ear phone listening to Rihanna her favourite musician.

Looking back, Helen discovered it was her aunt’s husband. The tickling further gave meaning to the wink of yesterday. “It is my uncle, why should I shout or complain?” She thought. Bending down to pick the broken pieces of plates, Marvelous bent with her. The manner at which she bent made her cleavages exposed.

Staring at the free movie, Marvelous said “Your body is as beautiful as your face.”

Helen quickly adjusted herself. She kept quiet as she didn’t know the appropriate response to give. Then she got up and continued with her dish.

Marvelous who refused to leave continued, “you have grown so big, am sure you know that now too? Anybody would give up whatever they have just to have you.”

“Please sir, am so sorry, am not interested. I have a boyfriend already.” Helen sheepishly replied.

“Oh, interested? You don’t have to be my dear. You can keep your boyfriend, all you have to do is just satisfy me. You understand what I mean” Marvelous replied.

“My Aunt. What about my aunt? I don’t want to scatter her marriage sir. Just please leave me alone or I will report to her”

Marvelous cackled softly and said “You mean Constance? Well, there are still too many things about that aunt of yours that you have not yet known. Now, tell me. Where is your aunt? How many responsible wives would leave all their kitchen duties to their niece who came visiting? Hmm? How many responsible wives would not welcome their husband after a hard day’s job? Please spare me that threat little dove. I may have to encounter lot of problem to having you, but your aunt is definitely not one of them, trust me.”
Re: Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) by sachisco: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Family Affair - Episode 3

Answers to Prayer

“Constance you have been avoiding me lately and it’s seriously getting out of hand. It’s being over three months now, and I have not had access to what I fully paid for. If men cheat now, you people will be complaining, meanwhile you are the cause” Marvelous angrily said to his wife Constance who faced the other side of their bed while they were preparing to sleep. Constance did not even bother to answer him.

For some time now, the duo had not engaged in any form of romantic affair that normal couples would have. This was beginning to get Marvelous pissed off. But he had only be patient enough simply because he had not seen another whom he desires. After all, Constance can still have the figurative title of the wife, while another warms his bed. The arrival of Helen had just made everything easy now.

On the part of Constance, she had been denying Marvelous his rightful access simply because she was no longer feeling it. She never used to be a fan for men, but because of what the society would say of her, she got hooked up with Marvelous. However, Marvelous made it easier for her to backslid to her normal way of life by constantly performing poorly during the “dance”. Marvelous often time than not, do not dance for more than five minutes. While Marvelous is rounding up, Constance is just getting set for it. This was a major issue between them.

This has led to sexual dissatisfaction on the part of Constance. She had left her old ways of getting satisfaction with the like gender when she got to the University. Meeting Marvelous further made it easier for her. But with her current state, she now feels going back would be the only option of her getting satisfied. The arrival of Helen had just been an answer to this prayer.

Here was innocent Helen in her room, on a phone conversation. She never knew she was the present thought occupying the mind of Marvelous and Constance. She was like a little bird who left the nest for the first time but never to return home the same.

Of course, since it was past 9pm, the phone conversation definitely would have been between lovers. Edwin had been trying to reconcile with Helen using different sorts of sweet words to recapture her hearts. And as expected, when a lady has fallen in love, and a guy plays his cards well enough, forgiveness always comes easily.

“Alright, agreed. No sex till marriage. I will try to wait. But you know say body nor be firewood oh. It won’t be easy, but I will try” Edwin said to her.

As expected of most folks who just graduated and are waiting for youth service. They don’t have a compulsory work to go the next day. They had all the time to talk, gist and laugh till eternity. Both birds continued the conversation till like 11:30pm that day as they had so much things to discuss on due to the little glitches they just had.

Since Edwin had joined the league back, Helen had become the thoughts in the minds of Marvelous, Constance, and Edwin. All with the ultimate aim of having sex with her. But she had little or no idea about this at all. Yet she was barely still a virgin. Poor Helen. Read more - www.ebonystory.com/story/family-affair/episode-4
Re: Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) by glowitbliss(f): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Lovely Story, pls continue
Re: Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) by sachisco: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2017
Family Affair - Episode 4

The Lesbians

Constance abnormal sexual escapades had started back in secondary school. It was an all-girls boarding school. And as the customs of most girls’ boarding school are, she would have to perform some domestic duties for her ‘seniors’. Senior Rita was one nobody gets to mess up with. Otherwise you would have to receiving the mal-treatment of your life.

Constance, a 14 year old girl then was unfortunate to have fallen in Senior Rita’s wahala. She mistakenly stepped on her toes. “But as you know, ignorance is not an excuse. You must receive your own punishment too just like the others” Senior Rita said. Just before Rita and her crew would start the mal-treatment on her, Senior Blessing came to Constance’s rescue. Apparently Senior Blessing may had seen good potentials in Constance prior to now.

Senior Blessing was the principal’s child and by the time she got to SS3 she became the head girl. While Rita and her crew were the tough ladies then in school, Blessing and the cliques under her leadership were untouchable by Rita’s folk. They found joy in liberating those that Rita had put in chains – in form of punishments in this context.

“Well, you may get away today, but you won’t get away tomorrow.” Rita said to Constance.

“It all depends. As long as she is part of my clique, you dare not touch her or you will have me to deal with also”. Blessing replied Rita on Constance’s behalf. From that day on, Constance was indebted to Blessing and thus became her follower. Only that it came at a cost - the cost of her body.

Two weeks into the Blessing’s clique, Constance was informed of her nomination as part of those to become Blessings school daughter. This is typical for the big girls in boarding school. The small ones who serve as the school daughters become their servants in disguise. They wash their clothes, copy their notes, keep them company and etc. If possible, they probably would write their exams for them too.

Worse of all was, the little girls were to involve in sexual intercourse with the school mother she is paired with of their cliques. This was not negotiable. If you leave, you become vulnerable to the Rita’s crew and your present may end up becoming worse than what you were.

Pointing at Constance, one of the girls in Blessing’s clique said “You! It’s your turn today. You will sleep in Senior Blessing bunk tonight”

This sent chills down Constance’s spine. With that statement, she already knew what the night would entail.

“I thought rescuing me from Senior Rita made Senior Blessing a shield and a blessing for me? But apparently, she isn’t a blessing but a curse. The only difference is that Senior Rita adds violence to hers” Constance thought within herself while going to her room that night. It was thus wiser that when faces with two evils, she chooses the lesser one. Of course, reporting to the Hostel Mistresses was not even an option.

At first, doing it was unpleasant and distasteful, but with time she became used to it. Part of her responsibilities to Blessing included massaging her, rubbing creams on her and using the vibrator on her. This she gets in return.

Time past, Senior Blessing and Rita’s phase passed out. Her set became the new ‘seniors’ and she and her colleagues also subjected younger ones who just came, to same fate that they once faced. And the cycle continued.

Meeting Marvelous in the university and with the disdain with which other individuals treated lesbians, she thought it right to have forsaken that path. But with Marvelous’ five minutes dances, she may just have to return to the old paths. Only that she would have to subject Helen the innocent to such fate as she once faced. And of course, that’s if Helen would agree.
Read More - https://www.ebonystory.com/story/family-affair/episode-5
Re: Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) by sachisco: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Family Affair - Episode 5

The Struggle

For every night that comes, the dawn of the day is certain. Constance had successfully denied Marvelous of sex once more. But this time marvelous had made up his mind to cheat on her. Both of them woke up at the separate sides of the bed where they slept. There was no form of pleasantries of any kind, they however communicated their grievances to each other via non-verbal cues. 

“By the time your niece starts performing your bedroom duties you will know” Marvelous said within his heart. Then he got ready and went to work.

Later on, Constance and Helen went to the shop. Since Helen came, she has been the one doing most of the domestic duties. There was quite high patronage that evening, as Christmas was approaching and most girls were doing their shopping already. 

“Helen, you would have to leave on time, so you could go to the market and get some stuffs for tonight and tomorrow. You could start cooking it before I come also. You have been here for like two weeks now, am sure you should be use to everything at home now” Constance said to Helen.

Helen got home by 5pm thereabout, but was surprised to have seen the gates opened.
“Could we have left this gate open?” She thought within herself. Unfortunately, as she opened the inner door, she saw Mr. Marvelous watching football in the sitting room. She was shocked to see him, but what could she have done?

Mr. Marvelous normally do not return until like 8 or 9pm as he works fir in the island. Today seems to have been unusual for him. “Good evening sir” Helen said. “It’s like you closed from work on time today sir, hope all is well?” She continued.

“Yeah, everything is fine. I had little Headache, and was told to go home on time today in order to have adequate rest today. We have a very important presentation tomorrow. I will have to be at my best mentally. Meanwhile, why are you even asking? And are you not supposed to still be at the shop by now.” Marvelous replied.
“Aunty sent me to come and prepare the meal. I think I would need to start to do that now sir” She said stammering, then walked away to the kitchen.

“I told you last week of how irresponsible your sister has become, but you didn’t believe me. Am sure you are getting to see that now?” Marvelous said. He had left watching the football and had gone with her to the kitchen”

“Sir, my aunty is a little bit busy in the shop. And it’s because I wanted to assist her. That’s part of the reasons I came. I don’t think my aunty the irresponsible type sir” Helen was able to muster the courage and defend her aunt.

At this moment, Marvelous drew closer to her. Helen shifted two inches backward. Marvelous kept on moving to her and as she kept on moving backwards, she had her back against the wall and could no longer move.

“I use to think, you were just beautiful, but now I see you have courage too.” Marvelous who was getting so close to her, whispered in her ears.
“Sir please you are leaning on me, you would get my toes bruised.” Helen who was now been pressed to the wall managed to say.

Marvelous ignored her complaint and pressed further, this time using his chest to rub her breast hardly. He then held both of her hands against the wall and spoke gently to her ears “You are very hot”
Helen who could no longer resist was only able to mutter some words out, “sir, what do you think you are doing? This is not right at all”

“What does it look like am doing little dove?” Marvelous said. 
Then, since he was already holding her fist tightly against the wall, he went further to try to kiss her. But this time around Helen struggled harder and was shaking her face vigorously to stop Marvelous from kissing her. As the struggle between them continued, Mrs. Constance Benjamin walked in.

Read More here - https://www.ebonystory.com/story/family-affair/episode-6
Re: Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) by sachisco: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Family Affair - Episode 6

Cucumber and Anointing Oil

As Constance got to the sitting room, she observed that there was a complete sport newspaper on the table. Marvelous is the only sport fanatics in the house. She then knew he was around.

As she walked in the kitchen, he then saw Helen lighting the gas cooker and Marvelous washing the dish. Apparently she didn’t catch them.

They heard the sound of her loud voice singing as she opened the door outside. Before she got to the kitchen, they had quickly comport themselves. If not for her habit of always using ear phone, she would probably have heard the sound of the struggle among them when she came in. But apparently, all odds were against her.

Clapping her palms together, Constance said “eh eheh, wonders shall never end. Marvelous got home by this time? Marvelous washing the dishes? This must really be God oh” She said.

Marvelous and Helen looked at each other and were surprise at her mode of reasoning. She didn’t even ask why the husband came home on time or something. They thought she would have suspected something or anything. But obviously, she didn’t.

“But wait oh, how come, you are just lighting the gas? I thought you should have gone far by now?” Constance said facing Helen.

Stammering and not knowing what to say, Marvelous quickly came to her rescue and said “the gas cooker had issues. It wasn’t coming up. I just had to help her fix it now. Thank god I got home on time today.”

“Alright then, when you are done cooking, let me know” Constance said and walked inside and continued singing her song.

Again, Marvelous and Helen looked at themselves in amazement and this time around Marvelous shook his head in the negative and demonstrated with his hands “you see”. After this, Marvelous left the kitchen too and the dish he was pretending to have been washing.

At this, Helen knelt down and did the “sign of the cross” signifying her appreciation to God for first setting her free from her aunt’s husband and two making her aunt not to see them. “What kind of explanation would I have given” She said to herself.

But as the saying goes, “one who fights and run away, would surely come back and fight another day.”

At night that day, she kept on thinking about the incidence that had happened earlier on. Apart from the fact that, it would be wrong for her to sleep with her sister’s husband, she was also a virgin and was not even ready for sexual intercourse of any kind.

This thought were still going through her mind, when she heard a knock from her door. She got scared and thought Marvelous had finally decided to bring the battle to her room. She refused to answer the door and quickly put on a trouser as she was on her night gown before.

After, the third knock, she heard a voice behind the door and it was her aunt’s, not Marvelous.

She sighed deeply like one who had just finished a marathon. Then she went for the door.

“What took you so long to open the door?” Constance said.

“Am sorry Aunt, I was already asleep” She replied lying.

“Alright then, No problem. I would be sleeping in your room tonight. He keeps getting me annoyed” Constance said referring to her husband Marvelous.

Apparently, their quarrel has become one that is reserved for the “night” majorly due to the dance. The fight for gratification on the part of the Marvelous and the fight for satisfaction on the part of the Constance.

At night however, what Helen saw Constance doing was quite shocking. First she saw the cucumber, then the anointing oil. She could not easily comprehend as those two had their primary purposes.

Read more here - https://www.ebonystory.com/story/family-affair/episode-7

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Religion Greater Than Humanity / The Widow: A Short Story / Ole Lamba.... (A Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.