Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats (17016 Views)

Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by opribo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
From now on any Nigerian politician that does not perform well or is involved with corruption when he leaves office no need to wait for any court prosecution. The youths will match down to his or her house and burn it down and any occupants inside it.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by CountDooku(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slave Master!

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by ladensmith(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmmm

Bubu, here is HOW you stop people from migrating to Libya...and then to Europe.

Once upon a time, thousands of Koreans and before them Japanese were migrating all over the place...then something happened.

Their home countries became industrial...and started manufacturing goods for the world to consume.

Bubu, i can never be you...but if i was in your shoes

1.I will cut all government spending...especially on our Senate and House of Reps and special advisers

2.I will increase taxes and also increase fees in health and education. All universities are gonna become public private.

3.I will start a ten year no, FIVE year programme to increase power gen to 20000MW...and we dobule that in ten years

4.Increase spending on technical schools, mono and polytechnics.

5.Deregulate the downstream petrol sector...yes, we waste millions on subsidy

6.Fight corruption...including APC members.

7.Attract foreign investors

8.Take a loan of 100bn USD to fix power transmission thoroughly.

9.Increase manufacturing.

10...Then there will be jobs galore...and no one would want to go to LEEBYA.
you have literally state almost have of the solutions to this country.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by naija247: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
I hope he is also sad that Nigerians are killed like mosquitoes in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by NonsoPlatinum: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2017
triple996:

All I see in ur comment is pure hatred and pain
These is unnecessary especially in a country with large ethnicity
Firstly, it is not Only Nigerians that r travelling out of Africa into Europe neither is it under Buhari that Nigerians started illegall migration, it's all over Africa d hardship is everywhere
Nigerians r always happy to insult there leaders unnecessarily
STOP THE TRIBALISM, it won't take us anywhere
4rm ur post I can tell dat u r an ipob sympathizer
Hate speech will take us no where
the hate speech that caused the lives of our youth corps abeg spare me that ur preaching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Independence Day: 3 Good Things You Love About Nigeria / Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba / Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.