Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets (8061 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic / Slave Markets: "It Is A Slap On The Face Of All Of Us" - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
What do you intend to achieve this? Will blaming a religion stop the next harvest of human parts in Libya? In our very own Nigeria, people of different religion own maids. Sir pls lets be civil some churches in England and Europe were built with slaves labour.

The Europeans never used religion to justify the enslavement of Africans rather they justified the enslavement of millions of Africans citing contemporary scientific views mainly drawn from the Darwin evolutionary theory.

It was Christian values that put an end to the European slave trade.

And it is very important that we revist Islam when discussing the latest Libyan slave auctions. Because it is only Muslims that have so far engaged in this dastardly act.

From Shekau boasting of selling abducted Christian school girls in slave markets to the Islamic State auctioning of captured Christian, Yazidi and Shia women to the existing slave markets in Mauritania.

Muslims have no problem against slavery a their quaran justifies capturing and selling off of Kafirs.

12 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
FRESHG:
AD HOMINEM angry OP IS ONLY STATING WHAT WAS CLEARLY WRITTEN IN THE QURAN AND HADIT BRUH... SO WHY NOT ATTACK THE MESSAGE INSTEAD OF THE MESSENGERgrin
Attack? where is the attack?

Ad hominem? Do you know what it means ? Or just feel you MUST use it in a sentence today?
I am not a Muslim so I am not speaking for the Quran or Muslims.
What I do no know is that Christianity like Islam have both been champions of slavery.
To post a story contrasting the two as if Christianity is better is wrong.
The worst ever slavery in the history of man was sanctioned by Christianity

1 Like

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by Sirjamo: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

Jesus unlike Mohammed never owned slaves or traded slaves.

Jesus never promoted Slavery and never took part in slave raids or dealt in slaves.

Never has Christianity being used to justify slavery as Christianity does NOT approve of nor sanction the practice of slavery.

FACTS!
Jesus did not had much authority, his territory was under the control of the Roman empire, remember how they drag him to the cross and nailed him, he couldn't have been able to own a slave even if he'd like to.

1 Like

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
FRESHG:
MY DEAR EWEDU MUSLIM BROTHER TRY TO READ FIRST BEFORE YOU COMMENTgrin

If only he knew how his cowardly great grand father converted to Islam will he still be defending Islam?

7 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

Jesus unlike Mohammed never owned slaves or traded slaves.

Jesus never promoted Slavery and never took part in slave raids or dealt in slaves.

Never has Christianity being used to justify slavery as Christianity does NOT approve of nor sanction the practice of slavery.

FACTS!
I am not a Muslim so I cannot speak for Muslims. Christianity is based on the Bible not only Jesus> Did Jesus own private Jets or Universities?
When the tithe argument was raging you tell us Abraham paid tithe.
Did Abraham own slaves? Or you will tell us he was not a Christian so what he did does not count?
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

The reason why the abolition movement was spearheaded by Christians and NOT Muslims is because the Christians used their bibles and teachings of Christ to win the argument to abolish slavery.

You won't find one single Muslim who has campaigned for the end of slavery rather Muslims are the ones defending the dehumanizing institution of slavery.

Facts!
There is no evidence it was "SPEARHEADED " by Christians. That is nonsense! Was the slavery itself not spearheaded by Christians?

Those who fought against slavery were atheist,Christians and so on, avery diverse bunch indeed. Did the abolition movement operate in the name of any church?
Is it not "Christians" that killed 6 million Jews?
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sirjamo:
Jesus did not had much authority, his territory was under the control of the Roman empire, remember how they drag him to the cross and nailed him, he couldn't have been able to own a slave even if he'd like to.

This is utter rubbish.

Mohammed became rich and powerful through his criminal and terrorist enterprise other wise known as Islam

Mohammed is even quoted in the Koran as saying :I have become victorous through Terror".

12 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:
There is no evidence it was "SPEARHEADED " by Christians. That is nonsense! Was the slavery itself not spearheaded by Christians?

Those who fought against slavery were atheist,Christians and so on, avery diverse bunch indeed. Did the abolition movement operate in the name of any church?
Is it not "Christians" that killed 6 million Jews?

The fact remains that the abolition of slavery was NOT the work of Muslims.

The holocaust you mentioned was not carried out or inspired by the Christian religion.

You can twist it anyhow you please but the fact remains that Islam, the Quaran, Mohammed and the entire Muslim ummah approve of the enslavement of non-muslims

14 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

The holocaust you mentioned was not carried out or inspired by the Christian religion.

You can twist it anyhow you please but the fact remains that Islam, the Quaran, Mohammed and the entire Muslim ummah approve of the enslavement of non-muslims
I am not a Muslim so I don't know why you are telling me that.
The fact remains that the worst slave trade ever seen on this planet was the work of Christians
They did so because they believed black people were not human and so could not even be christian. The Church teaching was that black people had no souls

So do not try to paint its abolition as something they should be praised for
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

I am not a Muslim so I cannot speak for Muslims. Christianity is based on the Bible not only Jesus> Did Jesus own private Jets or Universities?
When the tithe argument was raging you tell us Abraham paid tithe.
Did Abraham own slaves? Or you will tell us he was not a Christian so what he did does not count?

Stop denying your Muslim faith.

is the current auctioning of your fellow black Africans by Arab Muslims in Libya related to the profiteering scammers known as Christian prophets of gold?

If I was to choose between donating 10percent of my earnings towards Oyedopo's Private jet fund or get my ass sold off to work in a modern day Arab plantation in Libya which do you think I will prefer?

11 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

It was inspired by Christian Religion in exactly the same way that Islam inspires terrorism Boko Haram and such like.

The hate for Jews was a very "Christian" thing
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

It was inspired by Christian Religion in exactly the same way that Islam inspires terrorism Boko Haram and such like.

The hate for Jews was a very "Christian" thing

How can Christians hate the Jew when the Lord of Christians was a Jew?

All the apostles of Christ were Jews and it was the Jews that spread the word of Christ.

You are obviously a blind Muslim

14 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

Stop denying your Muslim faith.

is the current auctioning of your fellow black Africans by Arab Muslims in Libya related to the profiteering scammers known as Christian prophets of gold?

If I was to choose between donating 10percent of my earnings towards Oyedopo's Private jet fund or get my ass sold off to work in a modern day Arab plantation in Libya which do you think I will prefer?
I can see you are losing the argument and want to try diversion.
Won't work.
You are programmed for argument with Muslims.The reality is both of you are slaves of foreign religions
Fact still remains that Muslims started the trade in black people Christians industrialized it to a very brutal and callous level.
That can not be rewritten
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

How can Christians hate the Jew when the Lord of Christians was a Jew?

All the apostles of Christ were Jews and it was the Jews that spread the word of Christ.

You are obviously a blind Muslim
They hate Jews all across Europe stop kidding yourself.
The form of your intelligence is anyone who challenges your foolishness must be a Muslim?
Don't Muslims claim Abraham the father of Jews and Moses are prophets of Islam.

The truth is all of you African Christians and Muslims are completely misguided and deluded
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

They hate Jews all across Europe stop kidding yourself.
The form of your intelligence is anyone who challenges your foolishness must be a Muslim?
Don't Muslims claim Abraham the father of Jews and Moses are prophets of Islam.

The truth is all of you African Christians and Muslims are completely misguided and deluded

Antisemitism in secular Europe is not a Christian obligation as there is no call to hate the Jew in the Bible unlike in Islam where it is explicitly stated to kill the Jews which so happens to be the last words of Mohammed in his death bed.

11 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

Antisemitism in secular Europe is not a Christian obligation as there is no call to hate the Jew in the Bible unlike in Islam where it is explicitly stated to kill the Jews which so happens to be the last words of Mohammed in his death bed.
I am nether a Muslim, a Muslim scholar nor Muslim lawyer.
6 million Jews were killed by Christians in Europe
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

I can see you are losing the argument and want to try diversion.
Won't work.
You are programmed for argument with Muslims.The reality is both of you are slaves of foreign religions
Fact still remains that Muslims started the trade in black people Christians industrialized it to a very brutal and callous level.
That can not be rewritten

You have refused to stick to the topic which is that Islam and it's prophet condoned the act of slavery.

Rather you chose to attack Christianity by claiming that Christianity supported slavery as justification for the barbaric acts committed by your Arab Muslim masters.

And yes you are a blatant liar to deny your Muslim religion where it is clear from your line of reasoning (or total lack of for that matter) that points to the fact that you are a bloody taqiyya lying Muslim.

7 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

Hitler adored Islam and he shared the same level of hatred which the Arab Muslim holds against the Jews.

One can even say that the Arab Muslim hatred and Islam's condemnation of the Jews further radicalised Hitler.

Hitler was also motivated to commit his genocide on the Jews after reviewing the Muslim Genocide of Armenian Christians and Jews by the Turkish Islamic State. Hitler stated "who remembers the Armenian genocide " that occurred just a few years before the start of WW2 as valid ground that he and his Nazi collaborators will get away scot-free from murdering Jews in the millions.

So my naive illiterate Muslim, Islam helped to shape Hitler's radical stance against the Jews of Europe.

10 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:
Some History…..

Muslims join Hitler in World War II

Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, on November 28, 1941, at the Reich Chancellery in Berlin.

Bullet points of the Official Record of that meeting —

The Mufti opened stating that Arab countries were firmly convinced that Germany would win the war and that the Arab cause would then prosper.

The Mufti explained how the Arabs were Germany’s natural friends because they had the same enemies as had Germany, namely the English, the Jews and the Communists.

They discussed about the freedom of the Arabs from the British and the elimination of the Jewish national home.

Some discussion on the formation of an Arab Legion.

Hitler spoke of Germany being engaged in a life and death struggle with two citadels of Jewish power: Great Britain and Soviet Russia.

Hitler will help in recruiting Muslims to the Reich’s cause (Bosnian and Turkish troops)

Germany appointed the Mufti to lead the SS 13th Waffen Mountain Division in the Balkans.

Also the Mufti with German authority will open the “Islamic central institute” in Berlin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

Some more free online education for you...

Adolf Hitler admired Muslims

You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

Source: Inside the Third Reich: Memoirs, pg. 115

Does this sound like a Christian?

Hitler was not a spiritual man although he was known to be highly superstitious but Hitler was a pragmatic man who saw religion as a mass controlling tool.

From his own book, he stated his hatred for Christianity and his adoration of Islam.

Can you now honestly say that Hitler acted out his Christian faith when killing the Jews where we can see how he praised Islam?

Bloody liar!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by zionmde: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:
Holla where are u running to?
Come back and finish what u started.
I don't understand why empty brains are always in the habit of exposing their ignorance. The guy is finishing up with facts. If u need inspiration to continue the argument, camel urine is always available to u, drink it and get inspired as directed by ur prophet

9 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by STUPUDTHEISTS: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

You have refused to stick to the topic which is that Islam and it's prophet condoned the act of slavery.

Rather you chose to attack Christianity by claiming that Christianity supported slavery as justification for the barbaric acts committed by your Arab Muslim masters.

And yes you are a blatant liar to deny your Muslim religion where it is clear from your line of reasoning (or total lack of for that matter) that points to the fact that you are a bloody taqiyya lying Muslim.

You're making a good case for slavery in Islamic text but the problem is there's a tinge of prejudice in your arguments - heaping the whole blame on Islam and exonerating Christianity as the spearhead of abolitionism is the height of dishonesty. Even evangelical theologian John Stott admitted “Although slavery of different kinds and degrees was universal in the ancient world, it is inexcusable that the professedly Christian nations of Europe (Spain and Portugal, Holland, France and Britain) should have used this inhuman practice to meet the labour needs of their New World colonies.”
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
zionmde:

Holla where are u running to?
Come back and finish what u started.
I don't understand why empty brains are always in the habit of exposing their ignorance. The guy is finishing up with facts. If u need inspiration to continue the argument, camel urine is always available to u, drink it and get inspired as directed by ur prophet
Running ?
You must be a lunatic.
I am speaking to the point not writing a PhD
6 million Jews were killed by Christians was my statement.
Response?
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by zionmde: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

Running ?
You must be a lunatic.
I am speaking to the point not writing a PhD
6 million Jews were killed by Christians was my statement.
Response?
He gave u a proof that Hitler wasn't a Christian, any counter argument on that? Go and respond to Op and stop being a nuisance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by FRESHG(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

Attack? where is the attack?

Ad hominem? Do you know what it means ? Or just feel you MUST use it in a sentence today?
I am not a Muslim so I am not speaking for the Quran or Muslims.
What I do no know is that Christianity like Islam have both been champions of slavery.
To post a story contrasting the two as if Christianity is better is wrong.
The worst ever slavery in the history of man was sanctioned by Christianity
KINDLY TELL ME THE MEANING OF AD HOMINEM MY EWEDU MUSLIM BROTHER

9 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
zionmde:

He gave u a proof that Hitler wasn't a Christian, any counter argument on that? Go and respond to Op and stop being a nuisance
Shut up
That is a rant
not proof.,
6 million Jews were killed by Christians
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
FRESHG:
KINDLY TELL ME THE MEANING OF AD HOMINEM MY EWEDU MUSLIM BROTHER
I really do not have time to educate imbeciles.Too busy
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
kingcypress:
OP, why are you hell bent on showing your stupidity? Must you make your delusional life/behaviour public?
prove him wrong please don't come here and talk like market woman selling ogba di oku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

Shut up
That is a rant
not proof.,
6 million Jews were killed by Christians

And well over 40million Africans died crossing the Sahara destined for the slave auctions of Arabia.

7 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:
I really do not have time to educate imbeciles.Too busy

Only an arrogant fool will resort to insults when he loses an argument.

Admit that your failure to rely on comparative analysis between Christianity and Islam to justify Islam's approval of slavery has failed woefully.

6 Likes

Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by aribisala0(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlowBack:

Only an arrogant fool will resort to insults when he loses an argument.

Admit that your failure to rely on comparative analysis between Christianity and Islam to justify Islam's approval of slavery has failed woefully.
Your mother will choke and cough to death
Re: Islam Approves Of The Libyan Slave Markets by BlowBack: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:
Your mother will choke and cough to death

Typical

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu / Task Force Gives Deadline To Illegal Structure Owners Along Badagry Expressway / Oyo Assembly Approves Fresh ₦18bn For Makinde After ₦100bn Loans In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.