Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigtainment - Youth Taking Back The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigtainment - Youth Taking Back The Economy (307 Views)

Join Us Today In Taking Back Our Lost Glory BBPDP Movements / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Taking Back The Keys To Our Future By Matthew Adewole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigtainment - Youth Taking Back The Economy by lahizak: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
"You are the leaders of tomorrow and if we die you will be the next in line" that's what a politician of about 55 years told us when he came to our NYSC camp for lecture. God been good, this man might live for more than 30 more years, does that mean we young men and women must wait for another 30 years before we become leaders of now? I am not a politician but that statement affected my psychology. And as a young man I believe its high time we start something. Its time we start showing the powers and abilities in us and the strongest weapon that will ever be at our disposal is the internet and social media. All we need now is to show our unity, to make a statement that enough is enough, that's the reason behind the formation of NIGTAINMENT which is coined from the statement Nigeria containment by the youth. Our mission is to get 95% of the youth who are eligible for voting to join our platform, the website is still under construction. The benefits of this platform is many, some of the benefit include fighting together as youth to ensure that the position of councillorship of a ward is held by an individual under 35years old, ensuring that every state has one or two under 35 years old representing them in the house of representative, making sure a governorship or presidential aspirant must have our support before been voted into the office, creating employment among others. To attain this, I need your support, all I have now is a wish which i'm sure with your support will be actualized before the 2019 election. This post can either be a revolution or another waste post of nairaland. If you chose revolution, all you need to do is to follow us on twitter and facebook @nigtainment. And for those who have a flair for politics or who share my vision and want to chair the development of this platform can email us at nigtainment@yahoo.com. We intend to start raising fund as soon as have had about 100,000 followers. This fund will be used to raise awareness in every part of Nigeria about this platform and will also be used to sponsor some youth into politics. Please, its time to grab our future, play your part. All you need to do is follow us on social media and retweet our handle. I promise you, if we join hands, Nigeria will be ours and Nigeria will be great again. Thank you.

Re: Nigtainment - Youth Taking Back The Economy by Ekugbeh(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
The future is now
Re: Nigtainment - Youth Taking Back The Economy by lahizak: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
please lets try follow @nigtainment on twitter. it cost us nothing

(1) (Reply)

Osun, Chinese Firm Collaborate On Gold Mining, Chocolate Factory / Paris Club Refund: Oyo Workers, Pensioners Will Smile Before December Holidays / 2017 Christmas-symbol Of Mourning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.