Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (37816 Views)

NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by LesbianBoy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Buhari ooooo
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
both konga and jumia are walking corpses. business no easy

3 Likes

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Adaumunocha(f): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Too bad
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Buhari well done
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by drewe20(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is not good. Why is ecommerce so difficult in this country?
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by bumi10(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
choi
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Donny2060: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
This new is not showing growth of economy... As Lai M. Said

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by kceewhyte(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Black Friday grin

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Trustme2(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Time to look inward for the affected staff
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by SmartyPants(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Destined2win:
Depends on how much you earning per month

Yeah i guess.

Still, regardless of how much you earn, 5 times your current salary is an amount you might take 2-3 years to save, and the goal of all paid employment should be savings. So if someone can hand you 2-3 years of saving sup front, you should be thankful. That is if you have goals, ideas and discipline.

3 Likes

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by chigalakingsley(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
No wonder, who noticed the konga app wasn't working so well yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
chukxy44:
In modern business there is only one rule.

Innovate or Die

Leave Buhari out of this, competition ti take over
while leave buhari he is d president whose duty is to ensure that d country thrives......creating d needed framework for things to move forward
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by generalbush(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
mavinc4u:

Anybody can sell on Amazon or what do you mean by checking your signature for that.

Writing EBooks and selling effortlessly on Amazon. It takes the right skills and info to do that.

I meant you should click my signature.

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Agbaletu: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
chigalakingsley:
No wonder, who noticed the konga app wasn't working so well yesterday.
You are right. In fact, I have been trying to place an order since morning but not successful.

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Shaw007(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
people that will soon crash
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by mavinc4u(f): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
generalbush:

Writing EBooks and selling effortlessly on Amazon. It takes the right skills and info to do that.

I meant you should click my signature.

Okay if I decide to sell on Amazon, it would be Nigeria food stuffs that I would sell not Ebooks.

4 Likes

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
woow! And I was beating myself for not making it through their recruitment then.
na was oh

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Pvibe007: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
shocked shocked

Just know that HELL is real o
You post a topic, and still take the FP spot.
Later you will be accusing Leebya of slavery!
My child what adjective should we use to qualify what you have just done ? undecided

Ok o
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by generalbush(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
mavinc4u:

Okay if I decide to sell on Amazon, it would be Nigeria food stuffs that I would sell not Ebooks.

Your choice buddy.
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Draw out your swords, you sword slayers...pull out your guns, you gun slingers.... I've always said one thing over and over again. Our Technological, Socio-Economic and Geo-political platforms isn't strong enough to absorb these sorts of challenges. We need REAL capitalism system focused on producing 'capital goods' rather than consumer goods and services rendering.

....and Pls, don't talk about Dangote (Fluor mills, cement ), Otedola (Oil - Owned by Nigeria as a whole), Adenuga (Oil - owned by Nigeria, Banking & Tele-comm. - Both service based) and co... they're all 'Cabals' and 'Vampires' that are only interested in feasting on the blood, poverty and ignorance of the innocent and gullible masses. They've all enjoyed various advantageous monopolies and benefits during the military regime. How many capital good do they all produce?

Above all, I feel bad for the young organization still trying to find its feet on the ground in such a ferocious market place.. I wish them the best!

7 Likes

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by mavinc4u(f): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
drewe20:
This is not good. Why is ecommerce so difficult in this country?

It is difficult because wrong people went into it.
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by ConcernedNL: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
lafuria1:
No supprises

The recession has affected people's purchasing power,

Secondly, there is the rise of Instagram, Facebook and whatsapp vendors.

3rd there are some goods that I prefer to buy from Amazon US because it's cheaper than what I see on Konga

And 4 there's jumia, the mafia of e-commerce. Jumia is the bully to many start-ups. Infact they go after you if u thrive.

2 Likes

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Ikengawo: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
And Bubu just declared his intentions for second term
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by DwayneChuks(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
lafuria1:
No supprises

3rd there are some goods that I prefer to buy from Amazon US because it's cheaper than what I see on Konga

Baba

Abeg how person go buy from Amazon US?
I go appreciate any link

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
lafuria1:
No supprises

Please do they ship to Nigeria? If Yes, which kind of items ? I see "ship to Nigeria" option on some goods but i fear my goods stolen at our Post Office
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Delivery in Nigeria is a problem due to poor infrastructure and poor postal services. In the U.S when you ship from amazon, they deliver to your doorstep and also, every house has it's own functional mailbox. Nobody will also steal your package but in Nigeria they have to deliver hand to hand because of bad areas boys around. When I ordered my PS4, the postman just dropped it in front of my door something worth 250 dollars and nobody stole it. Even my furniture as big as it is was delivered on my walkway. But in Nigeria the konga and jumia can do that. So delivery is more cumbersome and takes time. And time costs money. Nigerian postal service need to get their acts together. They are the greatest challenge of ecommerce.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Please do they ship to Nigeria? If Yes, which kind of items ? I see "ship to Nigeria" option on some goods but i fear my goods stolen at our Post Office

I've shipped through nipost in the past and didnt have my goods stolen.
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
What series of funding is Konga on. I hope this won't be another failed enterprise.

3 Likes

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by ladensmith(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
SmartyPants:
I wish i was the one getting laid off with 5 months advance salary...

I know what i can do with that kinda cash.
just assume an average salary of 30k.....
Tell me wetin u won use 150k do.

2 Likes

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by ladensmith(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
gilgal7:
Nigerians have wise up ..." I guess black Friday scam fails to bring profits" and management decided to cut the cost of expenses on salaries.... they think they will not celebrate Christmas..... nah is in our blood with or without, we are addicted to Christmas celebrations.... is in our genes... they need to send a Christmas delicacy to the management... mstchew
Bimbo....check your dictionary to know the meaning of bimbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Survive In The Oil And Gas Industry? / My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash / Medical Scientist Graduate Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.