Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? (36033 Views)

20-years-old Man Remanded For Allegedly Raping Friend’s Neighbour / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by juddybrown(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2017
just seal up to avoid more issues
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Reminds me of one chic and her side nigga that recorded a sex vid in school last year... It went viral grin

I had no f*cks to give and I wasn't trying to be sympathetic. Na the babe even direct the video, the guy dey arrange camera.

Yeye people. Let the video circulate, not like the girl or other girls that engage in such stupidity will learn anything.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by delors(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2017
If you tell her, she would ask who sent it to u. If u don't tell her who did, u r in trouble. You u tell her who did, u r in a bigger trouble. If u also tell her, she 'll lose her self confidence in that neighbourhood and anything can happen e.g. kill herself.
So just delete it n lock up.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by slam7000(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
You need deliverance.

Your friend need deliverance. She recorded herself in the studio strumming the strings of her guitar with all the tones and melody to go with it and there’s not a single man to dance to her beat??

Send me her digits, I’ll anoint and free her soul from the demons disturbing her.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
For your information, the video was deleted immediately I watched the content. And the only reason I'm seeking for advice on what next to do is because I'm not sure how she is going to react when I draw her attention to the video. [b]She is a very emotional person with suicidal tendency... [/b]I don't want to be the bearer of bad news that may cause the death of someone.

That is why you will have to draw her attention to it so she will not find out from an enemy, be gentle in breaking the news to her. she knows the source of the video so she can stop the circulation on time before it goes viral.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by slam7000(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2017
delors:
If you tell her, she would ask who sent it to u. If u don't tell her who did, u r in trouble. You u tell her who did, u r in a bigger trouble. If u also tell her, she 'll lose her self confidence in that neighbourhood and anything can happen e.g. kill herself.
So just delete it n lock up.

I disagree. If she recorded herself, she might have accidentally or intentionally sent it to someone. She need to be informed ASAP. Let her sort it out herself.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Mike008(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Allow her to look for your trouble then share to us too. Cant wait to see
grin
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Originalsly: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
For your information, the video was deleted immediately I watched the content. And the only reason I'm seeking for advice on what next to do is because I'm not sure how she is going to react when I draw her attention to the video. She is a very emotional person with suicidal tendency... I don't want to be the bearer of bad news that may cause the death of someone.
Tell the friend that sent you the video that you know the person very well. ....ehmmm....your cousin's best friend.... that she is suicidal..... that he should stop circulating the video.... tell those who he sent it to also stop to stop sharing delete it and ask others to do the same. Your neighbour has to know...or she may be recording and sharing more videos. Let her know point blank.... that someone has been showing...not sharing/circulating. ... showing his friends a video of her masturbating. Drop that and keep it moving.... no discussion. ..no waiting for response.... she'll know it's true and most of all stop making and sharing, Hopefulky...she arrange a beat down for the guy.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by gazoka(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
A friend of mine sent me a sex video of another friend of mine who is also a neighbour, stays in the same house with me.

Do I draw her attention to the video, she is probably not aware that her sex video is being circulated, or i should just lockup and allow her to find out from other means

Please advice.
The two options of telling her has implications

If you tell her she may think the whole world have seen the video

If you don't tell her and such a thing repeats again, you won't forgive yourself because you had the opportunity to let him know on time.

If I am in your position I will tell her then I will be by her side to comfort her and to cheer her up.

Your choice though
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by newoffer: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2017
not ur fault though. Watch it and learn a lesson

1 Like

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by sucess001(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
A friend of mine sent me a sex video of another friend of mine who is also a neighbour, stays in the same house with me.

Do I draw her attention to the video, she is probably not aware that her sex video is being circulated, or i should just lockup and allow her to find out from other means

Please advice.

Upload the video on nairaland...help her get famous like Kim kardashian....

grin grin
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2017
simple: share with us or me
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by deavicky(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
according to what he told me, the video was sent to him too. So it's possible the video is already been circulated.
y have I not gotten my own
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:

Please advice.

Send it to me first for verification.....
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:

Please advice.

send it to me via win4dasilva@gmail.com.

thank you in advance.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by alexmakaay(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2017
your reaction should be the same way if twas your sister.
Although the damage has been done..
at least, damage control still exist.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by ositadima1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Post the video on xvideos.com, they have the technology to delete videos where ever its being watched or stored, you can help her solve this shameful and despicable problem. For efficacy add Nigerian to the tittle.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Blizzy9ja: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
according to what he told me, the video was sent to him too. So it's possible the video is already been circulated.
This social media age is something else... Somebody cannot have sex in peace without looking out for hidden cameras.... Abeg send me the video lemme see...
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by lindabon: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
sunnyworld2love:
Send me the video I will know where to delete... grin

Saint83:
Where is the video, to confirm if you are saying the truth?

enemyofprogress:
pls send me a copy. I just want to see what style they used because some styles are exclusively for me

intruxive:
Post it on nairaland, after I see it I will tell u what next to do undecided

sucess001:

Upload the video on nairaland...help her get famous like Kim kardashian....

grin grin

sleepyeyez:
op, u can lie eh.
oya send it to me let me be sure if you dey talk true grin

You lots take things too far. There is someone whose decency may have been unfairly compromised and you think its best to exploit the situation and make jokes.

You lots take things too far. Someone's decency may have been unfairly compromised and you think its best to exploit the situation and make jokes.

If you're so obsessed with x-rated videos, watch free online ones of people that consented to make the videos.
Most men still think that being an over-s£xed male is kinda cool. No, it's not cool because anyone can have s£x; it's just not a big deal.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by pawesome(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:

Please advice.
send it to us first lets see n decide wt action to take
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by madgoat(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
She recorded herself though from the angle of the camera. It's a mastubation video of her and I suspect she probably sent it to someone who decided to leak it.

Wow.... That would be so sexy. Send it to me.
Just got a new jar of Vaseline
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by bjtinz: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
lindabon:

You lots take things too far. There is someone whose decency may have been unfairly compromised and you think its best to exploit the situation and make jokes.

You lots take things too far. Someone's decency may have been unfairly compromised and you think its best to exploit the situation and make jokes.

If you're so obsessed with x-rated videos, watch free online ones of people that consented to make the videos.
Most men still think that being an over-s£xed male is kinda cool. No, it's not cool because anyone can have s£x; it's just not a big deal.

Ur not a man, so how wud you know?
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by victorazyvictor(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:

Please advice.

Ur a liar, show me the video
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by biacan(f): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Send it to me undecided

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Hello Bob
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by hablink: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
what is baffling me is how you get to receive nude videos like normal text BC's. What the heck is this world becoming selfuu

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by maj59(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
use am boil egg na
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by elsse(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
DaddyKross:
Send me the video, let me help you delete it.

You don reach here.. abi
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Luckyir(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
I think I have seen the video 1:38
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Bigsteveg(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
If you have conscience, kindly draw her attention to it and let her know that she has not found a boyfriend but an asshole
If u read further u will see that she leaked the video of herself masturbating. Why must there be a him somewhere. Get a grip of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.