Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? (22732 Views)

Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by Bibidear(f): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
I was in a hospital today and i was talking to the lab technologist....and i asked what her name was and she said adepoju and her maiden name is akande and i was like which state are you from and she said she is Edo(akoko edo)i was surprised......i dont view people from Edo as yoruba.....infact i see them more as igbo.....most yorubas dont care about them or where they come from.....please any yoruba u see claiming edo or delta is a disgrace......we are satisfied with what God has given us.....nobody should start feeling important

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by iSlayer: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
Mrnairalandd:

Shut your ducking mouth and Bleep off to your useless igboland
Egun is like every other Yorubas out there.
We have Ekiti kete, ijebus, okuns, ifes And Eguns etc like that
[/s]

You have to be the first to shut the fúck up! Ogu are not Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by reality1010: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
konoplyanka:

Humans are discussing here and a pig is grunting. So iboes are the one you can trust and not backstab you? Every osu pig looks for any opportunity to vent their frustration at the great Yoruba nation.
Why do yorubas like insulting people?When others take up these insults they turn around to shout for help.Pls say things reasonable and stop insulting ppl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Could a yoruba answer this question please ?
historyworld031:
Do the yoruba have any such things as Duke, prime minister ? Do you have titled men whom are not kings (because I was told that Ibadan has more than 20 kings).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by lx3as(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
historyworld031:
If the word alafin doesn't mean king in your language then chances are that the alafin never was the king of your people.
If the word ooni doesn't mean king in your language then chances are ...
Is my reasoning too complicated or can you understand me ?

You simply know nothing!
You binis are very funny and hard learners.

Oba is a Yoruba word which was adopted by Bini for Eweka since he was the son of Oba of Ife ( Omo Oba Oranmiyan), the Ooni. So Bini that used to have Ogisos now gave Obatala, Obalufon, Oba Eledumare - Oba to ba Lori oungbogbo to Yorubas?

You're just a revisionist like your fellow binis with little brain for research but insults and arriving at kangaroo submissions.

Safe yourself the stress and ask a Bini that understands Yoruba language the meaning of Oba in Yoruba. You don't simply deserve reply any more since you people believe 7 local government areas overshadow and wiser than over 177 local government areas. I only pity you when Nigeria will divide and Igbo and Ijaw will subjugate Bini once more; we can only guarantee save passage for Omo Oba ni Edo.

Continue!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by SicilianMafia: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
lx3as:

You simply know nothing!
You binis are very funny and hard learners.

Oba is a Yoruba word which was adopted by Bini for Eweka since he was the son of Oba of Ife ( Omo Oba Oranmiyan), the Ooni. So Bini that used to have Ogisos now gave Obatala, Obalufon, Oba Eledumare - Oba to ba Lori oungbogbo to Yorubas?

You're just a revisionist like your fellow binis with little brain for research but insults and arriving at kangaroo submissions.

Safe yourself the stress and ask a Bini that understands Yoruba language the meaning of Oba in Yoruba. You don't simply deserve reply any more since you people believe 7 local government areas overshadow and wiser than over 177 local government areas. I only pity you when Nigeria will divide and Igbo and Ijaw will subjugate Bini once more; we can only guarantee save passage for Omo Oba ni Edo.

Continue!
[/s]

Arrant Trash untop Nonsense!!

By the time I deal with you on this thread you will run to the Mods!!

Edo us the only ethnic group that cut across ethnic divides ....Apart from our natural domain of all of the delta down to Lagos and even Onitsha and Even the Ekiti and Ondo in the s/west today was once under Benin , so small boy your Yoruba is a joke compared to Edo's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
When you ask yoruba questions about their culture, they keep their mouths shut, but they are always ready to debate you on your own culture.
Not that they even make any sense during the nonsensical debate.
These guys act like cartoon characters.
I asked the following question and they are yet to answer:
"Do the yoruba have any such things as Duke, prime minister ? Do you have titled men whom are not kings (because I was told that Ibadan has more than 20 kings)."

SicilianMafia:
[s][/s]

Edo us the only ethnic group that cut across ethnic divides ....Apart from our natural domain of all of the delta down to Lagos and even Onitsha and Even the Ekiti and Ondo in the s/west today was once under Benin , so small boy your Yoruba is a joke compared to Edo's

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by lx3as(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
SicilianMafia:
[s][/s]

Who is stopping you? Go and take over Ekiti, Ondo and Lagos States! Whereas, you own no single plot in Ondo that shares boundary with you but Yorubas owns lots of miles in your 7 LGA! Ekiti has nothing to do with Bini than in the past when some princes of Ife (in whom my Great-grandfather was included) were looking for land to settle, move to Bini area and later returned westward and settled among the Ulesun people of Ekiti. Ekitis fought Bini expansionists to a standstill just the way they later fought Ibadan. Ekiti, the smallest Yoruba state (after Lagos), with 16 LGAs, is more than double of your small Bini of 7 LGAs with less than 40% Bini population in 2 Ovia LGAs.

You don't deserve reply at all because your behaviour online is the worst I have seen, even than that of @historyworld031! This gives you up as a kid with little intelligent contribution but insults; and I will not accord you with one reply again. Bye, Bini revisionist, you can assert your energy on Ijaws that are coming for your little igodomigodo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by Ihatepork: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lmaooo this guy is still on this thread crying. I've told him what he needs to do, but NO, he'd rather stay on nairaland forming Edo warrior. Anyone who refutes his nonsense is seen as a troll and shouldn't post on his thread.. You'd think his father owns Nairaland grin grin SilicianMafia or whatever the riff raff calls himself is the same as Edonation, Axxeman, princeogun, KingOvoramwen1 bornstunner1 bininempire.

No need to waste time with him. That's what happens when you are a minority. cheesy grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by SicilianMafia: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
lx3as:

Who is stopping you? Go and take over Ekiti, Ondo and Lagos States! Whereas, you own no single plot in Ondo that shares boundary with you but Yorubas owns lots of miles in your 7 LGA! Ekiti has nothing to do with Bini than in the past when some princes of Ife (in whom my Great-grandfather was included) were looking for land to settle, move to Bini area and later returned westward and settled among the Ulesun people of Ekiti. Ekitis fought Bini expansionists to a standstill just the way they later fought Ibadan. Ekiti, the smallest Yoruba state, with 16 LGAs, is more than double of your small Bini of 7 LGAs with less than 40% Bini population in 2 Ovia LGAs.

You don't deserve reply at all because your behaviour online is the worst I have seen, even than that of @historyworld031! This gives you up as a kid with little intelligent contribution but insults; and I will not accord you with one reply again. Bye, Bini revisionist, you can assert your energy on Ijaws that are coming for your little igodomigodo.
[/s]

Look at the useless reply you typed and look at the post you responded to , now you will see you are an illiterate

Lool wtf is Bini?... Is dat a specie of ewedu in your fathers backyard? grin grin cheesy

We talking empires here.... [b]Keyword: cut across ethnic divides

Yoruba doesn't come close to Edo in any aspect apart from chunning out babies per second

Is that your only achievement ?

Lols Edo's are on virtually every state in south of Nigeria with kingdoms setup by Edo princes

Greatness isn't written in Ibadan printing press but rather worked for by Great Edo's in multiple centuries !![/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by konoplyanka: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
reality1010:

Why do yorubas like insulting people?When others take up these insults they turn around to shout for help.Pls say things reasonable and stop insulting ppl.
Pig! Did you read the post I responded to?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by vonxe: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
I don't know how these turned to yoruba-edo war, a never ending war cos they are neighbours and brothers.

anyway

the Akoko-Edos in the house do you agree with ezanfe and scholes0 in this https://www.nairaland.com/2097102/brief-historical-origin-ibillo-community/1

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by SicilianMafia: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
vonxe:
I don't know how these turned to yoruba-edo war, a never ending war cos they are neighbours and brothers.

anyway

the Akoko-Edos in the house do you agree with ezanfe and scholes0 in this https://www.nairaland.com/2097102/brief-historical-origin-ibillo-community/1

We are not Brothers!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by Justiceleague1: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ihatepork:
Lmaooo this guy is still on this thread crying. I've told him what he needs to do, but NO, he'd rather stay on nairaland forming Edo warrior. Anyone who refutes his nonsense is seen a troll and shouldn't post on his thread.. You'd think his father owns Nairaland grin grin SilicianMafia or whatever the riff raff calls himself is the same as Edonation, Axxeman, princeogun, KingOvoramwen1 bornstunner1 bininempire.

No need to waste time with him. That's what happens when you are a minority. cheesy grin

Mentalgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by vonxe: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
SicilianMafia:

We are not Brothers!!

yimu

why are your history intertwined.
do you share part of your with hausas -- no
do you share part of your with ibos -- no( apart from establishing a throne in Onitsha)
do you share part of your kanuri -- no

I beg make una answer me jare!!!

awon to o nikan she

fighting unnecessarily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by SicilianMafia: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2018
[s]
vonxe:

yimu

why are your history intertwined.
do you share part of your with hausas -- no
do you share part of your with ibos -- no( apart from establishing a throne in Onitsha)
do you share part of your kanuri -- no

I beg make una answer me jare!!!

awon to o nikan she

fighting unnecessarily
[/s]

We Are Not Brothers!!

Go and Attach yourself elsewhere!! Your actual brothers in kogi and kwara are crying for help go and help dem!!

Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by scholes0(m): 3:09am On Jan 13, 2018
GuidoVanRossum:

Yoruba land? I won't give a total no for that. But majority of us aren't Yoruba in any way. Yorubas do give a lot of bleeps. That's why they easily categorise all of us (including the Binis) as Yorubas. Although this is a political gimmick to claim population. I remember that since the days of regional government, we distinguished ourselves as mid-western. We've been distinct ever since. You lots just don't see it

Which pipulation?

Abeg what is the population of THE WHOLE of Edo state sef?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by AxxeMan: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2018
scholes0:

Which pipulation?

Abeg what is the population of THE WHOLE of Edo state sef?

Pipulation?

Lmao .... This is what happens when you punch above you weight .... Illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by GuidoVanRossum: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
vonxe:

anyway

I'm sorry this has turned to unintended tribal war. I made a post on this thread, maybe you've read it. I and Redoil are from the same village. You can see that his argument with mine tallied. Scholes and ezanafe who are from Ibillo have had their history told to them by foreigners. However, I must state that the yoruba influence in Ibillo's history is very high. Their streets have yoruba names. However, their language, culture, and style of worships is so Edo. In Ibillo, almost all streets have a shrine house and they will be the first to wake you with their bells every morning (uloku agbe), this is similar to the Benin way of worship which I've never come across in any Yoruba land. Their dialect is heavily derived from the Benin. When they speak, nobody will tell you before you know this language is edo, even though we don't really understand each other deeply, the way they speak is understandable to the rest of the edos. Let me give you this expo, if someone is speaking Esan beside me, I will immediately know it's Esan and if I listen attentively, I will be able to pick one or two things and arrive at a possible conclusion on what he is saying. Same with the okpameri language, same with the umas. Ososo and Okpella, jatuu and auchi can pick one or two things that each is saying. Truth is, edo language is real, but our fathers have deprived us of opportunity to have a universal edo language by allowing the Yorubas to enforce their language on us during the regional government era. The history Ezanafe and Scholes are depending on is a recent not well articulated history, a percentage of Ibillo people agreed that they originate from Benin, why another said they are from Ife (these other groups also think Benins are from Ife anyway). Now, in Akoko Edo, Ibillo language is highly similar to about 22 other villages known as the Okpameris and a lot of these other villages don't agree to the fact that they are Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by vonxe: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
GuidoVanRossum:

I'm sorry this has turned to unintended tribal war. I made a post on this thread, maybe you've read it. I and Redoil are from the same village. You can see that his argument with mine tallied. Scholes and ezanafe who are from Ibillo have had their history told to them by foreigners. However, I must state that the yoruba influence in Ibillo's history is very high. Their streets have yoruba names. However, their language, culture, and style of worships is so Edo. In Ibillo, almost all streets have a shrine house and they will be the first to wake you with their bells every morning (uloku agbe), this is similar to the Benin way of worship which I've never come across in any Yoruba land. Their dialect is heavily derived from the Benin. When they speak, nobody will tell you before you know this language is edo, even though we don't really understand each other deeply, the way they speak is understandable to the rest of the edos. Let me give you this expo, if someone is speaking Esan beside me, I will immediately know it's Esan and if I listen attentively, I will be able to pick one or two things and arrive at a possible conclusion on what he is saying. Same with the okpameri language, same with the umas. Ososo and Okpella, jatuu and auchi can pick one or two things that each is saying. Truth is, edo language is real, but our fathers have deprived us of opportunity to have a universal edo language by allowing the Yorubas to enforce their language on us during the regional government era. The history Ezanafe and Scholes are depending on is a recent not well articulated history, a percentage of Ibillo people agreed that they originate from Benin, why another said they are from Ife (these other groups also think Benins are from Ife anyway). Now, in Akoko Edo, Ibillo language is highly similar to about 22 other villages known as the Okpameris and a lot of these other villages don't agree to the fact that they are Yorubas.

scholes0 :

Are you saying you know the people of Ibillo, Ikpeshi, Isua, Ogori ,Imeri, Lamkpeshe, Ososo, Etc more than the people themselves?
If you have been through the area, you will know that these people of Northern Edo/North-East Ondo (AKOKO/AKOKO-EDO) are Yoruba, with some Edo influences.
Each group in Akoko and surrounding areas have their own language, one town can have one language/local dialect, but the general language and predominant culture in the area is Yoruba.

ezanafe :

You are some how right that Aiyegunle which is part of Akoko Edo speaks Yoruba dialect. In other words they still have their own self developed and spoken dialect which is different from Yoruba

Ibillo is part of the greater Akokoland, although politically they are Akoko-Edos. Yoruba culture is predominant in this area and a dialect of Yoruba language is officially spoken in this area. So, it is logical to categorise them as part of the Yoruba commonwealth.

Sir, Ibillo's official spoken language is Ibillo. But truly Yoruba culture is predominant in the area. Thanks

scholes0:
True, The local dialect spoken in Ibilo town is Ibilo (Okpameri) - but It is gradually fading away to Yoruba influences. Many of the Younger generation cant speak it anymore.
How can we preserve the local dialects of the area?

redoil:

one thing i am very sure of is that the people of akoko edo speaks more than 20 languages and which Yoruba is not part off. The fact that the people of akoko edo have decided to assimilate and associate with Yoruba people, culture, and language for easy access to trade with them does not make akoko edo people more or less originated from Yoruba land.

scholes0:

The people of Akoko Edo are very fragmented, just like the peoples of Akoko proper. Almost every town have different languages and dialects, but speak Yoruba as a general language. And it is not for trading with Yoruba people but rather, trading and relating with themselves..
Between Isua Akoko (Ondo state) and Ogori Magongo (Kogi state) for example, you might come across up to 20 languages and dialects, how else are they supposed to communicate with one another.
Culturallly speaking the area is at the boundry where yoruba-Edo and Ebira meet, and the people theselves are a mixture of all three, with Yoruba ancestry being dominant.

I asked a friend ( who always claim to be a yoruba) who asked his father, the response was:

Akoko-Edo is a nodal area with different languages but edo culture (not language) is dominant. there is also the presence of some ebiras. The presence of Yoruba language and culture is due to proximity to akokos and influx of Yoruba businessmen. Although some areas( which was not stated) claim to have their ancestral origin from Ife.

Thanks GuidoVanRossum
I have my own opinion of Akoko-Edos
Bye

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by reality1010: 12:02am On Jan 19, 2018
konoplyanka:

Pig! Did you read the post I responded to?
U remind me of d name we use to call Yorubas in d 80s in Lagos.We call them Pigs bc they r dirty smelling n hardly bath.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by GuidoVanRossum: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
vonxe:

scholes0 :

Are you saying you know the people of Ibillo, Ikpeshi, Isua, Ogori ,Imeri, Lamkpeshe, Ososo, Etc more than the people themselves?
If you have been through the area, you will know that these people of Northern Edo/North-East Ondo (AKOKO/AKOKO-EDO) are Yoruba, with some Edo influences.
Each group in Akoko and surrounding areas have their own language, one town can have one language/local dialect, but the general language and predominant culture in the area is Yoruba.

ezanafe :

You are some how right that Aiyegunle which is part of Akoko Edo speaks Yoruba dialect. In other words they still have their own self developed and spoken dialect which is different from Yoruba

Ibillo is part of the greater Akokoland, although politically they are Akoko-Edos. Yoruba culture is predominant in this area and a dialect of Yoruba language is officially spoken in this area. So, it is logical to categorise them as part of the Yoruba commonwealth.

Sir, Ibillo's official spoken language is Ibillo. But truly Yoruba culture is predominant in the area. Thanks

scholes0:
True, The local dialect spoken in Ibilo town is Ibilo (Okpameri) - but It is gradually fading away to Yoruba influences. Many of the Younger generation cant speak it anymore.
How can we preserve the local dialects of the area?

redoil:

one thing i am very sure of is that the people of akoko edo speaks more than 20 languages and which Yoruba is not part off. The fact that the people of akoko edo have decided to assimilate and associate with Yoruba people, culture, and language for easy access to trade with them does not make akoko edo people more or less originated from Yoruba land.

scholes0:

The people of Akoko Edo are very fragmented, just like the peoples of Akoko proper. Almost every town have different languages and dialects, but speak Yoruba as a general language. And it is not for trading with Yoruba people but rather, trading and relating with themselves..
Between Isua Akoko (Ondo state) and Ogori Magongo (Kogi state) for example, you might come across up to 20 languages and dialects, how else are they supposed to communicate with one another.
Culturallly speaking the area is at the boundry where yoruba-Edo and Ebira meet, and the people theselves are a mixture of all three, with Yoruba ancestry being dominant.

I asked a friend ( who always claim to be a yoruba) who asked his father, the response was:

Akoko-Edo is a nodal area with different languages but edo culture (not language) is dominant. there is also the presence of some ebiras. The presence of Yoruba language and culture is due to proximity to akokos and influx of Yoruba businessmen. Although some areas( which was not stated) claim to have their ancestral origin from Ife.

Thanks GuidoVanRossum
I have my own opinion of Akoko-Edos
Bye

Thanks for your time. It's great discussing with you. As for your last statement, I hope this opinion of yours does not generalise the akoko edos as Yoruba? We have some Yorubas in the lga but majority are of edo origin with heavy edo influence.

As for the bold, I am an Ososo and I'm telling you about my people. I have renewed the historical research of the origin of Ibillo people because of this topic. I will drop my findings when we (I and an history graduate from Ibillo) are through. Happy Sunday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by konoplyanka: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2018
reality1010:
U remind me of d name we use to call Yorubas in d 80s in Lagos.We call them Pigs bc they r dirty smelling n hardly bath.

Your supreme leader called you pigs and idiots and called your mom's and sisters whores.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by konoplyanka: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2018
GuidoVanRossum:

Thanks for your time. It's great discussing with you. As for your last statement, I hope this opinion of yours does not generalise the akoko edos as Yoruba? We have some Yorubas in the lga but majority are of edo origin with heavy edo influence.

As for the bold, I am an Ososo and I'm telling you about my people. I have renewed the historical research of the origin of Ibillo people because of this topic. I will drop my findings when we (I and an history graduate from Ibillo) are through. Happy Sunday

You are still on this issue. Tell your people to stop bearing yoruba names and nobody will call them Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by Diademk07: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2018
historyworld031:
I am wondering how far you went in your education.
You are confusing several things.
If you want to talk about kogi state then dive into an other topic, an other page.
If you want to talk about delta state then go to an other page as well.
We are talking about EDO state.
I am giving you details about the EDO people and their history.
You could also ask yurself why we had "Bendel" in the past and not "Edo-delta".

Lol. Bini is the tribe, not Edo. What a bimbo!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by AxxeMan: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Diademk07:

Lol. Bini is the tribe, not Edo. What a bimbo!

Stop acting like an Illiterate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by GuidoVanRossum: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

You are still on this issue. Tell your people to stop bearing yoruba names and nobody will call them Yoruba.

So because you have Jewish names makes you a Jew? Don't we have Moseses and Muhammeds in Yoruba land? Does that make them Jews or Arabians? Or because we Henry makes them English? Don't worry, we will gradually drop the Yoruba names with time and stick to our local names. These things take time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? by reality1010: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

Your supreme leader called you pigs and idiots and called your mom's and sisters whores.
Yorubas were used to be called pigs I wonder why others r called pigs whereas it s a birthright to yorubas. I remember d 80s in Lagos.we call them pigs because of their dirty nature.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) / President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.