Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? (12434 Views)

Nnewi Politics: Ibeto Should Be Ashamed Of Himself / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
To any sane mind, you'll observe most of the aerial views, states : new(as in streets names)...?
Yes, that's cos, this is new,developed ibadan people don't want you to see out of envy.

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
ValUlasi:

Modern place in ibadan is not up to 1%. Larger part of ibadan are slums.
Here is enugu, stop deceiving yourself

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
totit:
To any sane mind, you'll observe most of the aerial views, states : new(as in streets names)...?
Yes, that's cos, this is new,developed ibadan people don't want you to see out of envy.
I have been asking them to show something like this fr9 igbo land.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Michael004:
I have been asking them to show something like this fr9 igbo land.

If you observe, most of my aerial views streets, states ' new bodija,new lebanon et al

grin
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaideyone:
mapo and beere that is in between molete and Iwo road is not Ibadan to him now grin all his knowledge of Ibadan is from his fellow ipob yoots on Nairaland grin
Beere boy, how far?
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol the attached picture is not modern

grin hahahaha hahahaha

And I picked you from the pool of your fellow bigots cos I thought you were more intelligent o. Type dugbe Ibadan and google and verify this image grin
I know Ibadan wella, don't just make it look as if I hate the city.
Ibadan just like every city has its highs and lows but we shouldn't be distracted from the tales and aesthetics because we know better.
You should know I don't do photo journalism as others.
I know Ibadan too well
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Story for those who don't know Ibadan
Okay my guy that knows Ibadan. Someone just showed you dugbe area. You that knows Ibadan. Now which place can we remove again?
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
totit:

If you observe, most of my aerial views streets, states ' new bodija,new lebanon et al

grin
Yes now, na why I asked them to produce the type na
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaideyone:
. Which one is Ibadan land and which one is the city of Ibadan? grin I swear you are funny
Villages and clans after Asejire dam across River Osun are all Ibadan city or Ibadan land?
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by AmericanQuarter: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Villages and clans after Asejire dam across River Osun are all Ibadan city or Ibadan land?

This back and forth is very unnecessary because it will have never end. Just let go and move on, it doesn't mean they won.

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Michael004:
Okay my guy that knows Ibadan. Someone just showed you dugbe area. You that knows Ibadan. Now which place can we remove again?
Dugbe with cocoa house and dome, what next for kilometres around you?
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

This back and forth is very unnecessary because it will have never end. Just let go and move on, it doesn't mean they won.
Never equate Ibadan city and Ibadan land.
I need to tell them as it is

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
lol those areas across asejire are not Ibadan at all!!! you arr confusing yourself here
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
I know Ibadan wella, don't just make it look as if I hate the city.
Ibadan just like every city has its highs and lows but we shouldn't be distracted from the tales and aesthetics because we know better.
You should know I don't do photo journalism as others.
I know Ibadan too well

beere, opo, Orita Merin, mapo, oniyanrin, Inalende are the ancient part of Ibadan which is less than 1/3 of the city!!! stop twisting facts
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaideyone:

beere, opo, Orita Merin, mapo, oniyanrin, Inalende are the ancient part of Ibadan which is less than 1/3 of the city!!! stop twisting facts
Lies which you know yourself
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol those areas across asejire are not Ibadan at all!!! you arr confusing yourself here
Those places are Ibadan land and not Ibadan city, just as I said earlier, a larger part of Anambra and Enugu States should be called NRI city because we have a common ancestry
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by AmericanQuarter: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Never equate Ibadan city and Ibadan land.
I need to tell them as it is

You have made the point and we quite agreed with you. Just let it slide. Lets move on.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

You have made the point and some of us agrees with you. Just let it slide. Lets move on.
Thanks bro
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Dugbe with cocoa house and dome, what next for kilometres around you?
guy you know nothing about Ibadan grin apart from cocoa house there is Femi Johnson broking house(google this!!!), there is the big building housing film house cinema, there is shop rite. there is radio Nigeria building, there is CBN, there is union bank. UBA, FCMB, zenith, a railway station, a post office, kewalram Chanrai show rooms, MDS, etc all in the same dugbe that is not modern to you grin Google each business I mentioned and put dugbe and see for yourself!!!

you don't know Ibadan!!! you only pass through grin
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Those places are Ibadan land and not Ibadan city, just as I said earlier, a larger part of Anambra and Enugu States should be called NRI city because we have a common ancestry
lol no be only NRI city grin Ibadan city is 3000sqkm!!! case closed
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol no be only NRI city grin Ibadan city is 3000sqkm!!! case closed
Deceive yourself only and not me
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Chinachriss(m): 4:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

What is this thing typing nonsense? Stop telling kindergarten lies.

I've lived in Aba before and been to all the SE states apart from Ebonyi. The markets there are a perfect reflection of the Igbo leadership. Gutters in Lagos are better than roads in Aba.

Go to Ariaria and see the disgusting environment in which these pigs trade. In fact, no decent pig would do anything there. The roads are bad right from Brass junction down to Faulks road to Ariaria.

Initially, you were crying like barren witches that it's because you didn't have an international airport in the East. You were given, what changed?
Now you're crying for seaport. Is the Onne seaport not working? Bloody liars.

Which part of Igboland do you want to site a seaport when some markets in Niger state are bigger than your landlocked states?

You are cursed to wail till eternity and your wailing shall have no end.
you are just a pathetic liar. I bet you haven't seen the latest development along that Faulks road. Stop lying joor.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:49am On Dec 02, 2017
this thread was created out of pains,the Igbos dealt with them on the most developed region...and they have resulted to crying grin
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Okoyeeboz: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Chinachriss:
you are just a pathetic liar. I bet you haven't seen the latest development along that Faulks road. Stop lying joor.

What is this thing typing nonsense?

Ariaria is a big refuse bin and a source of disgrace to all sensible humans.

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Abagworo(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2017
kn23h:
Let's looks at the size in relative to development.

Why is Awka not as developed as Ibadan in terms of urban planning, industries, tech hubs, entertainment hub etc?

Look at the size of Awka compared to the size of Ibadan

I don't know how google came about the landmass ascribed to both cities but it isn't accurate at all. Ibadan is not 30 times bigger than Awka but maybe about 5 or 6 times in reality. I checked same google and got 360 for Port Harcourt, 72 for Aba and 52 for Onitsha.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Dhugal: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
guy you know nothing about Ibadan grin apart from cocoa house there is Femi Johnson broking house(google this!!!), there is the big building housing film house cinema, there is shop rite. there is radio Nigeria building, there is CBN, there is union bank. UBA, FCMB, zenith, a railway station, a post office, kewalram Chanrai show rooms, MDS, etc all in the same dugbe that is not modern to you grin Google each business I mentioned and put dugbe and see for yourself!!!

you don't know Ibadan!!! you only pass through grin
Oga Omo 'badan,that area is not Dugbe,haba.
They're mostly Oke Bola segueing into G.Allen,then railways.Oba Adebimpe road,where CBN,Union,Radio Nigeria,former TIB,Sketch and former Co-Operative bank buildings are found,is not Dugbe.Dugbe is not modern.Some of the old buildings may have given way,but its not yet modern by any stretch.
Don't argue this,I grew up in Oke Bola,Onajide street.The hill directly facing Broking house,in case you need help with Google
As for the old parts of Ibadan,they constitutes more than half the city despite modernization.
No need to lie just to win a dick-measuring contest.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by LasGidiOwner: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2017
Go and talk about your useless Owerri and it's size which is 30, no one asked for your unfounded lies and input.

[s]
Abagworo:

I don't know how google came about the landmass ascribed to both cities but it isn't accurate at all. Ibadan is not 30 times bigger than Awka but maybe about 5 or 6 times in reality. I checked same google and got 360 for Port Harcourt, 72 for Aba and 52 for Onitsha.
[/s]
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Lot13(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
this thread was created out of pains,the Igbos dealt with them on the most developed region...and they have resulted to crying grin
I did not see how your Igbo brothers dealt with them in the aforementioned thread. You don't write exam and at same time score yourself. Your brothers all through in the thread are not been honest. The fact is Igboland is an eyesore and your people knows it and have decided and determined to defend what everyone knows that Igboland needs total rehabilitation. Its a shame at this era that your people refer to few structures as development and your self hailing is also a shame.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Dhugal:

Oga Omo 'badan,that area is not Dugbe,haba.
They're mostly Oke Bola segueing into G.Allen,then railways.Oba Adebimpe road,where CBN,Union,Radio Nigeria,former TIB,Sketch and former Co-Operative bank buildings are found,is not Dugbe.Dugbe is not modern.Some of the old buildings may have given way,but its not yet modern by any stretch.
Don't argue this,I grew up in Oke Bola,Onajide street.The hill directly facing Broking house,in case you need help with Google
As for the old parts of Ibadan,they constitutes more than half the city despite modernization.
No need to lie just to win a dick-measuring contest.
yeah dugbe is not modern. What a clown!!!
Your ibo lies have gone for far too long. These are screenshots of the address of each of those buildings and businesses I mentioned. You might stay in one bola and not know dugbe with this level of IQ you exhibited.

I don't understand what you mean by modern for you to conclude more than half of IB is backward. You are just a joke and a pathetic lair. Or maybe you are just naturally dvmb. Verify the googled banks and images

If Lebanon and allen is not dugbe then it is nkpor or nnewi then. Pathetic clown

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Abagworo:

typical ipob yoots always living in denial!!! In reality Oyo state alone is bigger than four south east states put together!!!

Bring figures with link to back them up. I'm armed with my links!!! Bring it on
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by patrick89(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2017
[s]
Michael004:
You mean awka is paying 10k? In which country if I may ask. But who is talking of money here. They are talking of development, Don't shift goal post. If it is awka where I served, abeg, stop it. All jergos you wrote is full of pains you are going through and I don't care. You can hang yourself if you like. Awka is poo. You people are wretched that why you run to yorubaland. Very ingrate dirty tribe. Spit.
[/s]
Mr afonja, you did not serve in Anambra state.. Awka is not a state but a capital of Anambra. The adidas on your face has scratched out sense from your brain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: NNPP Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election / Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North / Lagos Speaker Gets N1Billion Bail As EFCC Re-arraigns Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.