Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers (24596 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by ReubenE(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
Hahahaha,try na!!!All of u wil drop ur guns and pick brooms to sweep d palace clean...na peace we need thats all,conflict is nt d way and u knw edo got d upper hand here!
very funny.....sweep you said? Ok o
Exactly the same thing they said Oba doesn't leave his palace to spite the Yoruba king in Ile Ife, now Oba is moving around.

Though I agree with you that its peace we need

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Your ignorance cant be helped, from claiming the word doesn't sound Ijaw, language that you don't even know what come is to jumping to another illogical rant, egberi fa
Thats ur headache bt waging war against edo is like fighting nigeria,to our north are muslims and those northerners cn easily join frm there,u have seen that happen in elections b4 where fulanis vote,nd to d south is the yoruba sharing same history with them!!!ibos have learnt how ugly war is even with weapons nd ojukwus brain!!!You are a youth so preach peace cos these old men have enjoyed their lives,dnt die over ntng!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by legitnow: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
ReubenE:
Exactly the same thing they said Oba doesn't leave his palace to spite the Yoruba king in Ile Ife, now Oba is moving around.

They need to remind dat Oba dat he cannot be carrying juju and be following the sons of Usman Dan Fodio.

Dem Sultan have no regard for non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by legitnow: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
Thats ur headache bt waging war against edo is like fighting nigeria,to our north are muslims and those northerners cn easily join frm there,u have seen that happen in elections b4 where fulanis vote,nd to d south is the yoruba sharing same history with them!!!ibos have learnt how ugly war is even with weapons nd ojukwus brain!!!You are a youth so preach peace cos these old men have enjoyed their lives,dnt die over ntng!

And u think, all of u can just join against the Ijaws and the rest of us will stand and watch abi?

Ur own drugs na hard drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
vioment:

No insults. I talk in peace. One of the problem we are having in Africa is not taking a broad equality and dignity pointed steps. I am not saying that the governor should punish the oba, i am advocating that it should be the law of the land that anyone(me or you) can be able (with proof and government help) to sue and win any one including the oba or governor for discrimination. It should even give powers to an immigrant from any african country that is discriminated against. We have to start taking these bold steps.
am sori sir...Back on,are u 4geting that the resources the government is controlling today actually belongs to the monarch which the white men took frm them forcefully??Nw u knw why they are bn placed on salaries and why queen elizabeth is very rich!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Duru1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Can someone tell these dumbass fools from Edo State that the so-called Village Empire tagged Benin ended in 1897?

5 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:

We go demolish dem like cockroaches and we go sink that thier tiny bayelsa state to the bottom of the sea

2 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:

YOU ARE MAD!!

I laugh when fools talk of arresting Kings.. agadagba of Gbaramatu is no go area man. even greater dan ur Oba. judgung from those under his command.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

I'm sorry, I Cant say the same about bini, their women are selling themselves in libya, spain & Italy and disgracing our continent, their men are ugly looking fetish freaks, infact when did ordinary bini in one state start challenging the Ijaw nation of Niger delta, tell your oba to travel to usa to beg trump to come to his aid too, even buhari can't help him
frm d women to d ugly men nt is related to d topic,and am nt here to trade insults either...Do ur homework then u will knw that it wil harm d ijaws more than d binis if people like u continue with this altitude!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
ReubenE:

yea,have u bn to gelegele area b4?
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
PrinceOgun:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=62868076]
I'm sorry, I Cant say the same about bini, their women are selling themselves in libya, spain & Italy and disgracing our continent, their men are ugly looking fetish freaks, infact when did ordinary bini in one state start challenging the Ijaw nation of Niger delta, tell your oba to travel to usa to beg trump to come to his aid too, even buhari can't help him [/s]

What stupid ijaw if the Niger delta? grin

Wait ok the ones in your tiny state abi the ones hiding from government elsewhere?
Abi the cockroaches scattered all over ?

Hahahaja ... Lost fishermen grin grin grin grin with those your ugly black ijaw sistas
the ones that gives u guys nightmare.. lol.

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by legitnow: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Duru1:
Can someone tell these dumbass fools from Edo State that the so-called Village Empire tagged Benin ended in 1897?

Mbanu, he is King of the entire Nigeria, until other ethnic groups carry arms. They will understand the importance of respect for others culture.

The way ur own dey sweet u, is exactly the way my own they sweet me.

If u tell us u are bini, na bini we go dey call u. Onye-bini.

In fact, na u go say we wicked and tribalistic, becos of the sharp line we will draw to distinguish u from us.

It is respecting the differences and nothing more.

Gele- Ijaws deserve to be respected and left to their own culture.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
legitnow:

And u think, all of u can just join against the Ijaws and the rest of us will stand and watch abi?

Ur own drugs na hard drugs.

U all will eat lizards again,war is nt beautiful so tel those hitting d drum,that they wil c their 10yr old son sent to war and die in their own eyes cos the kid wil tink its a movie...The ijaws will likely stand on their own,even in delta they are minorities,delta is Urhobo!!And ibos wil use them to actualise briafra then oppress them lata over their oil!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by legitnow: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
U all will eat lizards again,war is nt beautiful so tel those hitting d drum,that they wil c their 10yr old son sent to war and die in their own eyes cos the kid wil tink its a movie...The ijaws will likely stand on their own,even in delta they are minorities,delta is Urhobo!!And ibos wil use them to actualise briafra then oppress them lata over their oil!

Sharap! Let our elites join the masses from the East, u think Nigeria can stand our weaponry capabilities?

U know we will be making dem, becos we gat brains like dat.

As a man, we never shy from War, only Nnamdi Kanu raised a voice and boyz mobilise.

Boy better know!

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Are you not an illiterate, read d topic of this thread slowly and see if you can manage to comprehend
Urhobo owns delta,Rivers belongs to ibos,edo is benin,ogun yoruba,howmany frnts una wan 4 fight war...nd if u tink tompolo has time 4 dis shit,then u are Wrong!!Cos th't guy is one smart ass i love,!AMNESTY MONEY on his mind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:

Norbe only lizard he go chop he left leg join grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Efewestern: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
FemiFimile:
No nothing like dat, they should just cut the ijaws out of Edo into Delta where they belong.

The ijaws in Edo are spill over from Delta, they need to return dem to delta via border demarcation.

Oba of Benin cannot be Monarch to Ijaw people, that is wholly unacceptable.

Respect other ethnic group, their language and culture, dont dominate anybody especially not with force and threats.

This is y people are calling for restructuring to end all this type of conflict.

exactly. this is what I have been saying.

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
Ijaws are minority in Delta? Kindly cry me a river! Y'all think once people don't reside on land, their population is infinitesimal; just as how some of you think Bayelsa is tiny without considering those in the creeks, when only southern Ijaw local government would match the entire population of binis in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s][quote author=walcut post=62868598]
Ijaws are minority in Delta? Kindly cry me a river! Y'all think once people don't reside on land, their population is infinitesimal; just as how some of you think Bayelsa is tiny without considering those in the creeks, when only southern Ijaw local government would match the entire population of binis in Edo state.[/[/s]quote]
[
[b]In your dreams fisherman!

Bayelsa is a tiny inconsequential wastee. land!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms / Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) / Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.