Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers (24571 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Elliot2:
keni kuro olotu wei
Gbam! Izontu Olotu... haann!!!!! Izon!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
foolish slavery edo people. even ur Oba lineage is flawed with italian blood.

prostitution is big business even your mum was once a trustee in the venture,

ijaw is the only tribe that allow young girls to give birth for their parents in other to test run their fertility before embarking on marriage
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2017
mr1759:

prostitution is big business even your mum was once a trustee in the venture,

ijaw is the only tribe that allow young girls to give birth for their parents in other to test run their fertility before embarking on marriage
lmao... even the oba would be surprise when he sees this statement.
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2017
walcut:

we ain't cowards! Don't expect us to give up our lands to people who feel they own these lands without concrete evidence.
The land aint your,in my village they claimed same and my elders took them to where our village gods was planted and asked how wil our forefathers plant the gods in another mans land,they went home disgraced and resort to violence which also failed cos their elders slept without waking up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Donkalio: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2017
mr1759:

you be mumu

grin grin grin

what is the population of the bayelsa

what is the population of ijaw boy in creek

Fourth largest king jaja slave in Nigeria my foot
The ijaw's are far beta dan does ur blood suckin demons u call oba, lukin for government recognitn & political appointments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
proud son of the soil, no matter how I felt like. its real in my bones, that's why I know better dan u becux u were imported from italy, u don't even know ur father. bastard lol.
thats makes me an italian citizen and verysoon i wil get to join d super eagles as a foreign based play!!Bt in ur case i feel for you,such a poor orphan who's parents died without a proper burial cos they where eaten by fishes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2017
walcut:

we ain't cowards! Don't expect us to give up our lands to people who feel they own these lands without concrete evidence.
When Only General Ateke and him army Start from Rivers go entertain Binis. kai. i go just relax d wait how dis stuoid people go fight.. general Boyloaf from Bayelsa go bring him army dem.. Den their Thick Forest from Akwa-ibom go bring him small army.. den Tompolo go just bring the reserve armies from delta State. while Kingsley Kuku. rest him owns from Ondo.. we go surround dis bini people. tear dem to d ground and make them lost like d lost city in Atlantis. overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2017
walcut:

lmao... even the oba would be surprise when he sees this statement.

let him be surprise,

you said we are known for prostitution, juju, artwork, organised traditional institution. etc

pls tell me what ijaws are know for?

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
When Only General Ateke and him army Start from Rivers go entertain Binis. kai. i go just relax d wait how dis stuoid people go fight.. general Boyloaf from Bayelsa go bring him army dem.. Den their Thick Forest from Akwa-ibom go bring him small army.. den Tompolo go just bring the reserve armies from delta State. while Kingsley Kuku. rest him owns from Ondo.. we go surround dis bini people. tear dem to d ground and make them lost like d lost city in Atlantis. overnight.

don't worry send them here, u think Edo ppl are like federal government who is merciful because of pipeline. don't worry send your area boys here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 1:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
so u traded ur roots becux of fame? lol won't be surprised if u abandon d entire edo people if offered the American green card. lol. hurt right?
Smart ass,who would nt trade hell 4 heaven!!!D whole of nigeria is shitty including d slum u fighting over,am nt supporting our king to cos thats his bussiness nt mine!!!I just came here to post based how close i am to gelegele !!!so Bleep u,d king,gelegele and buhar!!Bleep y'all
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
so u traded ur roots becux of fame? lol won't be surprised if u abandon d entire edo people if offered the American green card. lol. hurt right?

ijaw ppl are easily denied visa because of their hardened black skin like roasted goat , I heard the scientists said they narrowly escaped evolution

4 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 1:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
dis edo people self. na Mr 1959. pascal. n one coward from yoruba(kingogun) mostly d reason why many people tend to ridicule the brilliant yorubas, becux fools like u don't mind their business... na only three of una dey alive for Nairaland?
b

How many of una dey here abeg you bring your har.lot mama cum?

Funny how this fool thinks I am Yoruba!

Baz.tard fisherman

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2017
walcut:

I am proud of that creek... you also forgot to add that out of that creek flows a ever present liquid called the black gold.
with d black gold ur brothers stil carry guns!!ur family members stil come to beg for reminant frm the burial of that old woman whose daughter just return frm italy prostituting!!U guys are worst than dogs!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 1:11am On Dec 01, 2017
walcut:

I am proud of that creek... you also forgot to add that out of that creek flows a ever present liquid called the black gold.

na only Una get black gold,we nor get

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 1:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
now d frustration is finally out. at least u av repented... Who's next?
Frm d way u nd d other fool sounded i taught u could outweigh me wen u started d insult,bt i neva knw i was dealing with wanabies!!! all have bn hearing is bastard and prostitute,father this,mother that !!boiye is that d only english u learnt frm ughoton secondary skul?
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 1:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. repent bro. zombie go n look for ur father. bastard. lol

ijaws are slaves.

don't fight for them anymore
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by jk1e(m): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Is funny the way people reason,a king in another kingdom crowing a traditional ruler in another kingdom which is governed solely by another king.this might interest you all the traditional ruler s in Edo state and Delta re crown by the Oba of Benin.my mum. Is an urhobo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 1:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
u wish u even know ur father. baster italian products.
Primates always acting primitive!!!Charles darwing must have saw ur grandfather when he said man evolved from apes!!Take walk to a zoo someday nd watch a monkey embrace u like his own flesh and blood !
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 1:16am On Dec 01, 2017
jk1e:
Is funny the way people reason,a king in another kingdom crowing a traditional ruler in another kingdom which is governed solely by another king.this might interest you all the traditional ruler s in Edo state and Delta re crown by the Oba of Benin.my mum. Is an urhobo

Thank you for your honest contribution bro!

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 1:16am On Dec 01, 2017
jk1e:
lol.. are u kidding me?
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 1:18am On Dec 01, 2017
pascal558:
Primates always acting primitive!!!Charles darwing must have saw ur grandfather when he said man evolved from apes!!Take walk to a zoo someday nd watch a monkey embrace u like his own flesh and blood !
lol. e pain am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / CJN Tanko Ravaged By Dementia, Heart Infections - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.