Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (65935 Views)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Caprigal:

What type of scum is your mother?
. So its not bad when they say u ladies call men scum? But u re pained from my sarcasm.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by grandstar(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2017
dumo1:

Ok. Pls what congregation?

Ikejq Secretariat congregation in Oregun

And you?
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by grandstar(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2017
MARKETfund:

You are a J.wit, right?

Yes
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by oluchivy(f): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62866053] shocked

More women use the time they would have used in making babies to watch Telemundo and Jenifas diary.
When their husbands do the needful, they'd begin to cry foul.

But some women don't have conscience sha.

You refused to give him a child and another lady gave it to him. Yet you still want to stay in the same house with them.

I ga-a bu ogbenye bu kwa amosu?[/quote U must not comment
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by salesforce: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by blessingsonflee(f): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Some women sha. Why get a maid at all. You don't have kids yet u accepted a maid and If u check well na inside one room all of dem dey sleep . See what u brought upon urself woman. The maid sef if dey behind ur barrenness undecided
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Mydazz(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2017
All these funny and strange news are always from Egbeda or Ikotun axis of Lagos, ....... I hail una oh

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by nawtyme: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
dominique:

Married not have carnal knowledge of. There are people that marry children as little as six years old and don't have sex with them till they're old enough, it's called bethrodal. Nobody can prove if the senator slept with 13 year old or not. Besides, he comes from a region that support child marriage. This one got a 14 year old pregnant in a region where sex with a minor is against the law. So you expect him to walk free because she gave consent and she's on a mission to become the new madam?
See how you are contradicting yourself all in a bid to prove that some people are above the law while others are below it.
When you quoted me earlier, you clearly stated that we do not live in a lawless country, and that statutory rape is applied when an under 18 engages in a sexual activity, consent not withstanding.
Now the same you is excusing the behavior of a Senator and asking for the head of Emmanuel because the Senator comes from a region where child marriage is supported.
Is there a law in the constitution of the country that pegs 18 as the age of consent or marriage?
If there is, why is it applicable to some and not to others?
If there is non, why was the man arrested.
When you answer this question you will get my initial submission

N/B I do not condone pedophilia. I condemn selective justice.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by DJInfluence: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Statutory rape... with or without consent of the Little Girl. Oga Emma belong behind bars. Not just any bars, but bars with spike with a 1mtr by 1mtr room.

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2017
grandstar:

Marriage is for better for worse. No party as the right to break the marriage contract, whether the man or woman. We all owe an accounting to the True God, to, "whom every family in heaven and on earth owe their name" (Hebrew 3:4)

If my wife is barren, I'll stick with her to the end (Psalms 15:1 and 4c)

In the new world, which I always pray for to come(Matthew 6:10), I know I will have as many children as I want (Peter 3:13, Revelations 21:3-5)

Not when I discovered that my wife has had abortion(s) in the past which has affected her womb.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by mechanics(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2017
The man made a big mistake, he should have used condom, when he could not hold body.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by grandstar(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2017
dumo1:

Ok. Pls what congregation?

Ikeja Secretariat in Oregun. We have some Lagos Branch Bethelites in our congregation

And you?
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Prov 30 : 21-23
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by beautydutch(f): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2017
ceezarhh:
come along then...hope you won't be scared when we come across aliens?
aliens go fear me sef
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by afrokid(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2017
nawtyme:

This is why;
1. A certain Senator from a certain part of this country married a girl within that age range and nothing happened.
2. Child marriage is very common in a certain part of this country. How many people have been arrested?
3. Esther Oruru was put in a family way by Yinusa. How old was she? When the case was initially reported to the police, what was the outcome? Now that the police got involved, what is the outcome?
4. According to Vanguard, Aisha was 9 years old when she got pregnant and married buhari. Was he arrested?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/edo-prostitutes-comment-activist-berates-aisha-buhari/

So the question is not out of place.

I agree with 1-3 but number 4? Oga, even if no be u talk am, u sef reason am naa... got pregnant at the age of 9 for Buhari? Yet she married him in 1989... Na wa o
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by omhor(f): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Imagine!!

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by ceezarhh(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2017
beautydutch:
aliens go fear me sef

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Jackpeter96(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Pls o.. Is 14 yrs old not child abuse... Chai ayaf taya 4 this country angry
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by grandstar(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2017
maasoap:

Not when I discovered that my wife has had abortion(s) in the past which has affected her womb.

So sad to hear this.

I am a Jehovah's Witness and keeping our vows is very important to us. Even if she has had abortions, we will still keep that vow.(Eccl 5:4-6)

I know its very painful what she did. I'm not yet married but if I discover I'm infertile before marriage , I'll inform my fiance. If she breaks up, no problem.

Many of our sisters however will stay for we keep our eyes fixed not on the things fixed but on the things unseen the greatest which is a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness is to dwell( Read 2 Peter 3:13, 2 Corinthians 4:18, 1 Corinthians 2:9, Revelations 21:3-5)

There are 4 witness families I know that are childless and their focus has been keeping their integrity.

I once approached one of these families and tried to introduce a fertility treatment I felt would work. The first question I was asked its whether it is scriptural in nature! The dont want a juju cure. The primary focus for them was maintaining their integrity.

This is actually a massive blessing ( Read Matthew 11:28-30)(Psalms 55:22). They won't be running from pillar to post seeking all kinds of quack treatments.

All the same I really feel for you (Read Romans 12:15). It is really trying not having a child(Read Luke 1:25). God bless you.

If you're interested in knowing more about the Kingdom Jesus told us to pray for and to be a full part of it please visit www.jw.org (Matthew 6:10)
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by maasoap(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2017
grandstar:

So sad to hear this.

I am a Jehovah's Witness and keeping our vows is very important to us. Even if she has had abortions, we will still keep that vow.(Eccl 5:4-6)

I know its very painful what she did. I'm not yet married but if I discover I'm infertile before marriage , I'll inform my fiance. If she breaks up, no problem.

Many of our sisters however will stay for we keep our eyes fixed not on the things fixed but on the things unseen the greatest which is a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness is to dwell( Read 2 Peter 3:13, 2 Corinthians 4:18, 1 Corinthians 2:9, Revelations 21:3-5)

There are 4 witness families I know that are childless and their focus has been keeping their integrity.

I once approached one of these families and tried to introduce a fertility treatment I felt would work. The first question I was asked its whether it is scriptural in nature! The dont want a juju cure. The primary focus for them was maintaining their integrity.

This is actually a massive blessing ( Read Matthew 11:28-30)(Psalms 55:22). They won't be running from pillar to post seeking all kinds of quack treatments.

All the same I really feel for you (Read Romans 12:15). It is really trying not having a child(Read Luke 1:25). God bless you.

If you're interested in knowing more about the Kingdom Jesus told us to pray for and to be a full part of it please visit www.jw.org (Matthew 6:10)
All these quotes don't solve the issue of deception in marriages, either party has an obligation to come clean about their past before becoming one. It is a pure deceit for one party to trap the other in the name of vows. Vows made based on deception is null and void. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2017
stoupid woman u dont have children so wat do u need d househelp to do for u,anyway na u give ur hubby 2nd wifey

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by twerkjack: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

More women use the time they would have used in making babies to watch Telemundo and Jenifas diary.

You refused to give him a child and another lady gave it to him. Yet you still want to stay in the same house with them.

I ga-a bu ogbenye bu kwa amosu?
IM SURE WE CAN ALL SAFELY AGREE THAT IGBOS ARE JUST HOPELESSLY STUPID PPL....

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by beautydutch(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2017
ceezarhh:
hahahah..
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by ceezarhh(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2017
beautydutch:
hahahah..
now, I'm having second thoughts...
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2017
grandstar:

Ikeja Secretariat in Oregun. We have some Lagos Branch Bethelites in our congregation

And you?
Papa Road - IBAFO OG
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by ImaIma1(f): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So the ones that don't watch Telemundo and Zeeworld have stable homes? I see.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2017
grandstar:

And you?

Papa Road - IBAFO OG
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by dragunov: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She refused! Niggah you are done for.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by dragunov: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Preetiex:
stoupid woman u dont have children so wat do u need d househelp to do for u,anyway na u give ur hubby 2nd wifey
Shame on you.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
dragunov:
Shame on you.
oponuu oro olesii
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by dragunov: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Preetiex:
oponuu oro olesii
Eranko, oponu ayirada. Afofungbemu, ode, alayebaje, oloriburuku. Aje osi. Orada bi obe oloka. Shioooooor!
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
dragunov:

Eranko, oponu ayirada. Afofungbemu, ode, alayebaje, oloriburuku. Aje osi. Orada bi obe oloka. Shioooooor!
thanks for writing d names of ur family members.Troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.