Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (6636 Views)

Restaurant Job With Accommodation In Lekki / Top Nursing Jobs IN Lagos With Accommodation / I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thanks sir. You may take it down now sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by AmKen(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
MrKaplan:
Thanks sir. You may take it down now sir
ok. Have done that already.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Additives(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
MrKaplan:
Dear Sir/Ma,

You recent job application refers. I am pleased to inform you that you have been
shortlisted for a job chat as scheduled below:

Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Venue: Small Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island-Lagos.
Time 10.00-11.00am
Dress Code: Formal or Smart Casual

Kindly contact Miss Patience (Bleep xxxx xxxx) upon on arrival.

Thank you.

Please, how did you apply to Federal Palace Hotel? is it online?
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
AmKen:
ok. Have done that already.
I have sent an email to you sir.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Additives:

Please, how did you apply to Federal Palace Hotel? is it online?
I did not apply to the hotel. I applied to GhanaPropertyShow Nigeria and have been invited to attend a job chat in that hotel venue.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
ultra100:
I would have considered you if you were a female.I need a squatter in my house that can share house rent with me. Keep trying, where is a will there is always a way. Goodluck.
I don't mind coming to squat with u... Hope u are cool,
just that we could be forking occasionally..

PM me if u don't mind.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I don't mind coming to squat with u... Hope u are cool, just that we could be forking occasionally..
PM me if u don't mind.
Comment not worthy of a true apostle.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Additives(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
MrKaplan:

I did not apply to the hotel. I applied to GhanaPropertyShow Nigeria and have been invited to attend a job chat in that hotel venue.
Thanks
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
MrKaplan:

Comment not worthy of a true apostle.

Are u contending my apostleship? Who gave you the audacity to? Please do not question my apostleship, I do not take that lightly..

I am a true Apostle, and no one or thing changes that.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Are u contending my apostleship? Who gave you the audacity to? Please do not question my apostleship, I do not take that lightly..

I am a true Apostle, and no one or thing changes that.

Thank you
Ok I hear.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Petonis(m): 5:16am On Dec 03, 2017
ultra100:
I would have considered you if you were a female.I need a squatter in my house that can share house rent with me. Keep trying, where is a will there is always a way. Goodluck.
pls what part of lagos are u, i av a female friend that needs ur offer, and trust me shez a very nice n peaceful person.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by ultra100(f): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2017
efficiencie:
I would like to know the cost implication if you would share with a female!
nt much.The house rent is 30k per year.the room is a 4 ceiling room maybe 2by2.its a face me I slap u with general toilet and bathroom.The NEPA and money for cleaner is 1500 every month.its located at Bariga.That's all
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Why are you joking with people like this na Someone seeing you will think u are a serious human being. Na WA oh!!!
ultra100:

nt much.The house rent is 30k per year.the room is a 4 ceiling room maybe 2by2.its a face me I slap u with general toilet and bathroom.The NEPA and money for cleaner is 1500 every month.its located at Bariga.That's all
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2017
MrKaplan:
God help us. I understand all your good intentions demonstrated in your timely advices. I have a degree in Biochemistry, I am an ICT expert specialized in Enterprise network infrastructure and Ipv4. I am thinking of getting a job that can pay my house rent, feed me, tp me to and fro workplace while i gather experiences and then settle down for a business. I just have to start from some where

wait ooo, you are an ICT expert n looking for a job?

do u ve a laptop?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Am in the same situation as the OP. Would be glad if i can see help too. Am a muslim. HND. MASSCOM. 08168120026. Not necessarily lagos.. just want to make ends meet

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by fio4real(f): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
ultra100:

sorry, which side of Lagos are you? please pm me. will like to discuss something with you. thank u
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
chidichuddo:

wait ooo, you are an ICT expert n looking for a job?

do u ve a laptop?
Yes I have one 32-bit os, 1GB RAM though not strong to drive most our tools and cant afford another for now
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Godswill10: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
God will see you through, a had earlier promised someone who is coming up January to hustle, a would have asked you to come up. Someone else did same for me 2years ago when I was searching for work. I can't pay him but will help others the way he helped me. I love your courage

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Sweetestrose(f): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
I'm in need of a female roommate to share a room with as I'm not always around due to my schedule. Interested person please signify via text with the phone number on my signature.

House rent 36k yearly (I paid 2 years which is 72k).

Agent and agreement (one time fee) I paid 60k.

Fee payable by the prospective room mate is 60k for two years due to inclusion of the agent fee.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Godswill10:
God will see you through, a had earlier promised someone who is coming up January to hustle, a would have asked you to come up. Someone else did same for me 2years ago when I was searching for work. I can't pay him but will help others the way he helped me. I love your courage
Amen. Thank you for your care sir.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by boma95(f): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
ultra100:

Wawu
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
With the way u fat, once u lie down inside that room space no go dey for anybody to even see road enter the room... Wahala everywhere...
boma95:

Wawu

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by boma95(f): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
With the way u fat, once u lie down inside that room space no go dey for anybody to even see road enter the room... Wahala everywhere...

And I'm supposed to take you serious??
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Not at all, na joke I dey oh!!!
But it will benefit everybody if u show no interest for that vacancy
boma95:

And I'm supposed to take you serious??
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
MrKaplan:

Yes I have one 32-bit os, 1GB RAM though not strong to drive most our tools and cant afford another for now

how much do u have currently for a pc
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Holabisi: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please I also need a female I can share a self contained with around lekki-ajah.

Anyone that has or willing to.pm me
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by boma95(f): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Not at all, na joke I dey oh!!!
But it will benefit everybody if u show no interest for that vacancy

I'm not even expecting anything meaningful from someone that devalues women..
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 12:58am On Dec 04, 2017
chidichuddo:

how much do u have currently for a pc
Hummm. I cant really boast of any amount now. All I have on me now is what i intend to use as TP and Feeding should I succeed where to stay in lagos to hustle.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by fio4real(f): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Sweetestrose:
I'm in need of a female roommate to share a room with as I'm not always around due to my schedule. Interested person please signify via text with the phone number on my signature.

House rent 36k yearly (I paid 2 years which is 72k).

Agent and agreement (one time fee) I paid 60k.

Fee payable by the prospective room mate is 60k for two years due to inclusion of the agent fee.

which side is the house located and how can u be contacted.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good afternoon all. Hope you are all having a nice time at work and business. Always have me in mind those of us that God blessed with Job. I am not finding life easy in the village here at all. You all on nairaland are the real family I now know. I can not help my self. Thank you all
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by captainking(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
ultra100:
do you live anywhere close to lagos island??and is your abode a flat??cos i can refer someone to you..thou should would love the privacy of staying alone in a room

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by chisom675(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Watsapp me on this no if you are still interested in where to stay in Lagos...07036965866

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted / Coscharis Group Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Massive Job Recruitment At The Lagos State Health Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.