Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (6647 Views)

Restaurant Job With Accommodation In Lekki / Top Nursing Jobs IN Lagos With Accommodation / I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
chisom675:
Watsapp me on this no if you are still interested in where to stay in Lagos...07036965866
Thanks alot. I just greeted you now on whatsapp
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by chisom675(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
MrKaplan:

Thanks alot. I just greeted you now on whatsapp
Hv seen and replied you back.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by love2017(m): 1:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Contact this number 09037111517
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Petonis(m): 4:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Holabisi:
Please I also need a female I can share a self contained with around lekki-ajah.

Anyone that has or willing to.pm me
pls I have some1....pls use d number on ma signature...u can beep me...I ll call back...thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by OMOTOWO(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2017
ultra100:
I would have considered you if you were a female.I need a squatter in my house that can share house rent with me. Keep trying, where is a will there is always a way. Goodluck.
how much is the rent to be shared and where do u stay in lagos.i have someone for u
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good evening all. I want to take this time out to thank you all for your love and concerns towards my predicarment (accommodation) that I brought before you few days ago. I wish to state with joy today that I received more than expected as a number of us here have accepted that I come over by January to live with them. I am overwhelmed and I say thank you for the love and new hope you all have given me. Thank you for the risk of accepting me-someone you have never met before, to come and live under your roof. I appreciate you all.

Now I have two locations: Ikeja and Egbeda to go and stay.

I am now pleading the house, some of us that God has blessed with job and power to give job, to please help me with some thing i can start with when I arrive lagos. I am willing to start from some where. Any job around Ikeja and Egbeda I would gladly accept.

I have a degree in Biochemistry. I have taught Bio/chem in the past. I am an ICT personnel by training. I have a certificate in ICT HCDA from Huawei Tech Abuja. I have worked as a customer support professional before, I have served as assistant center manager and Network support engineer(though a single layer network architecture)
I am fast becoming redundant becos since 2015, I have been out of job.

Please help me sir/ma.

I will forever be in your debt for any kind gestures recieved in this regard. Thank you all
My email is huxleyamerica@gmail.com. My whatsapp is 08032085030

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Petonis(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Sweetestrose post=62943989]I'm in need of a female roommate to share a room with as I'm not always around due to my schedule. Interested person please signify via text with the phone number on my signature.

House rent 36k yearly (I paid 2 years which is 72k).

Agent and agreement (one time fee) I paid 60k.

Fee payable by the prospective room mate is 60k for two years due to inclusion of the agent I sent u a pm...pls respond with ur phone number...tht on ur signature is confusing

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Experience285(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
What's ur qualification.. Call me 07060484344
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by MrKaplan: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Experience285 post=63149958]What's ur qualification.. Call me 07060484344[/quot

I have a degree in BIOCHEMISTRY, certificates in:
GMLP, SRM, LTPM, HLC, ICT HCDA-HNTD

I will get recharge card and call you later sir.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Petonis(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sweetestrose:
I'm in need of a female roommate to share a room with as I'm not always around due to my schedule. Interested person please signify via text with the phone number on my signature.

Fee payable by the prospective room mate is 60k for two years due to inclusion of the agent fee.

Please wia is the location of ur house...and I cant understand the numbers on ur signature
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by angeljanelee(f): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2017
ultra100:
I would have considered you if you were a female.I need a sqoil ouatter in my house that can share house rent with me. Keep trying, where is a will there is always a way. Goodluck.

Please, what part of Lagos do u stay? I have a girlfriend that is seriously looking for whom to attach with.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Sweetestrose(f): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2017
fio4real:

which side is the house located and how can u be contacted.

I sent u a mail at necherem76@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Jiteshell(f): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Just putting this out there. I am a female looking for a roommate/flatmate in surulere axis. If you have an apartment and you need one(roommate/flatmate) hook me up : jiteomare@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by senny(f): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Are you still in need of a roommate and where is the location
Sweetestrose:
I'm in need of a female roommate to share a room with as I'm not always around due to my schedule. Interested person please signify via text with the phone number on my signature.

Fee payable by the prospective room mate is 60k for two years due to inclusion of the agent fee.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by senny(f): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Are you still in need of a roommate please
Holabisi:
Please I also need a female I can share a self contained with around lekki-ajah.

Anyone that has or willing to.pm me
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Pweetysage(f): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I recently just got a Job in Lagos around CMS. I however don't reside in Lagos and I don't want to lose the opportunity. If there is anyone looking for a female Roommate for a few months and resides close to the area, Please help a sister out.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Anny22(f): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
hello house, please I need someone that can accommodate me in Lagos for a while, while I search for a job. this is my number 08064504674

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by kunleweb: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anny22:
hello house, please I need someone that can accommodate me in Lagos for a while, while I search for a job. this is my number 08064504674

WhatsApp 0818 397 9372
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Goldensign: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please nairalanders I need who can accommodate me for awhile!! I needed a place to squat and b going to work for a while until I gather money and rent mine. I reside in Lagos.
Please help a friend am just stranded.
D's my number in case 08022557364, 08030497727.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by kelmicheal: 6:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Goldensign:
Please nairalanders I need who can accommodate me for awhile!! I needed a place to squat and b going to work for a while until I gather money and rent mine. I reside in Lagos.
Please help a friend am just stranded.
D's my number in case 08022557364, 08030497727.
are you male or female?
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Goldensign: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Goodday, please I was invited for an interview in Lagos but don't have a place to stay.
I really need who can squat me for the main time until I get a place of mine tnx. 08022557364.
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Optimist59: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
I have a place in iyana Ipaja,
I need someone that will share it with me at the moment , it's a room self contain,
You don't have to bring any property cos I've things inside already,
U just have to pay a little amount,
I plan to relocate anytime soon and u continue staying without paying any agent fee etc,
My whatsapp number is on my signature
Or send a mail to
blessoptimist@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by bussie17: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please is there any available accommodation at the island? Ajah or Lekki axis a room and parlor self contained, thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Boluwatifej(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please I’m in need of accommodation…preferably on the mainland (08137624726) is my number
Re: Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos by Beatrixglobal: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Chat me up on this number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Social Media Manager Recruitment At Jumia Nigeria / This Number Called Me These Night 08083957***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.