Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (73860 Views)

Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by luminouz(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Lionbite:

yes baby
Lmaooo

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by alen4smith(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2017
khristal87:
Am a mature guy, dnt nid to wait fr a lady to ask me out. Jst giv me a sign.. I ll either ask u out or tell u i ve a serious relationship, dt wnt make u lose ur ego in either ways...,...............i jst cnt figure it out y some guys will wait fr a lady to ask them out. I think they re totally insensitive.
what if there is no interest?
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Slayer2: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you didn't dream about me rightcry

LOL if I dream about you ni mean say my jealous spirit wife don use your face take come seduce me for dream be that, and each time she visit she cause hatred, I need to drive that thing ASAP, angry when chase her off I can finally have you in life physically, right in my arms both in dream and real life peacefully just like it should be wink

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL if I dream about you ni mean say my jealous spirit wife don use your face take come seduce me for dream be that, and each time she visit she cause hatred, I need to drive that thing ASAP, angry when chase her off I can finally have you in life physically, right in my arms both in dream and real life peacefully just like it should be wink
lolgrin

spirit wife shocked

chai..no jogging??
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by RealMillennial(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2017
This thing is sinple economics:
In ladies' heads:
If I ask him out, that would mean supply exceeds demand and price (value) will drop. By and large, marginal utility will rise then fall & diminishing returns Will set in.

In guys' heads:
If I say yes, it will be a monopoly. Market forces are under her influence & I will not compete favourably. Next, liquidation.

Solution:
Stop thinking. Just love.

Wisdom will not kee me o...

1 Like

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by TRAPP(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2017
UncleJudax:
Nothing really works in all situations.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by khristal87(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2017
alen4smith:
what if there is no interest?
Read my post well..bf it reaches d stage of her asking u out, let her understand u ve a relationship n u re only interesting her friendship..u cn friend zone eachother
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Slayer2: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolgrin

spirit wife shocked

chai..no jogging??

No jogging for now biko. The weather in warri is just too hot. E Don tire me. Someone will just be sweating up and down from small jogging like say na generational curse, one man look me one day the way I they sweat after jogging ni e say na people with HIV they sweat like this o, weather ma use my jogging shoe take stone him head self I nor know grin undecided
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by emorse(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2017
TRAPP:
Happy for her, but it does not work in all situations.
Nothing works in all situations bro.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by msylva2147(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2017
khristal87:

If a lady s interested in u and u re nt, i feel there s a way f letting her knw dt u dnt wnt it go beyond friendship....her feelings hs to die naturally
you and I know that a man hardly turn down a woman in this case even if he doesn't like her.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Rubbiish(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Teespice:
this is something I say.

if you like him, tell him how you feel. chances are he either feels the same way or the feeling isn't mutual.

whatever the outcome, life must go on.

what I find in high distaste is mocking a lady for baring out her feelings or taking advantage of her emotions.
Nobody mocks a lady for expressing her feelings...It takes courage & hmulilty to do such...
But just that by nature, ladies can't handle rejection...Guess that was how God created them...
What u term mock, is the rejection men get from ladies everyday, we see ladies posting list of dms online & saying they re not interested...But men still go on...

It takes bravery to manage rejection...but considerable number of ladies are cowards, the few brave ones make such move...
Even guys with feeble mind find it hard asking a lady out, it really has to do with d individual mindset, not mocking...

1 Like

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Offpoint: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=Lionbite post=62876290][/quote]
gringrin lol, OK sir... I'm going... I shouldn't be messing with A Lion.... I hope you don't bite her shagrin
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Offpoint: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2017
kendrace:

I'm not dating him nah.. haba

Lionbite I hope Your gf won't see this as a big deal

lol, I'm just look out for a sister well being... if him single... make sure una become one... I need pre-wedding photos next yeargrin
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Rutley(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Heart of gold

Michelle55:
that's true. the sets of people have actually come across are super nice and loving.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Michelle55: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Rutley:
Heart of gold

yeah and my people as well when they want to be
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by marksleek25: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2017
i
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Bigii(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2017
fine boy lovers.

Abeg comman ask me out, I am very free cool
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by alexmaye(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2017
omooba969:

Simple thing! smiley

Just be nice, attentive, ambitious & caring coz those chicks see these attributes and they yearn for such package in a guy.

Practise this and you'll be the hot cake. grin
thank you
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Macgreat(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Rutley:
Yorubas dont break hearts. Sometimes you date someone that is not dating you

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nov6(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Adaumunocha oya coman ask me out
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by emmykingsok(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
Ladies who was the person that made the rule and said you can't ask a guy out?

That's how you will be claiming 'team let him come and ask me out" until you see his invitation card and the lady will come to you and ask you to be part of the bridesmaids.

In case you don't know, there are guys who are shy and are afraid of being rejected by a lady also. Approach him and ask him out, the highest he can say is a "NO'

See the adorable photos below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-asked-him-out-and-he-said-yes-pretty-lady-says-on-twitter

I admire her courage and boldness, it's never written anywhere that a lady can't ask a guy out.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by PrettySleek(f): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Mexyz:
See as you use your reggae spoil my blues embarassed embarassed embarassed.... Prettysleek, no mind this guy o, we can create our own 'one year later' beautiful story too.
Lol I rather not, can't lead u on for nothing smiley
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by PrettySleek(f): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

It is easier to say than done . most Nigerian ladies will rather die than toast a man. Their ego is that big.
Well I don't speak for ladies in general, I speak for myself and I do what I want not minding the outcome. Ur right, most ladies would suffer in silence but that's their problem. Ego is good but when it robs u of getting what u want out of life, it becomes a problem.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by khristal87(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
msylva2147:
you and I know that a man hardly turn down a woman in this case even if he doesn't like her.
We re still saying d same thing. Why wait fr her to ask u out? It kills their ego most times if there initiated d relationship. When u exhibit some behaviour dts normal, such ladies would think because they asked u out, once u see a sign, ask her out or tell her u ll ve asked her out if u were not single...thats all.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by phlame(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
kendrace:

I'm not dating him nah.. haba

Lionbite I hope Your gf won't see this as a big deal

You've got Mail!

Kindly Check your e-mail address
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by seunfape(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
one year is still young to be boasting of while the guy too happens to be coward
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by degamemaster(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
PrettySleek:
Sharp babe! grin I like that, something I would, life is too short to wait for a miracle to happen. If u see someone or something u like, go for it.
Baby I'm here, pls come for me I will not disappoint you.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Rebuke: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Well, each to his own though......I don't think I will appreciate such gesture.

Jxt hope d guy will brace up whn she decides to ask another guy out. And I also hope d guy doesn't end up taking her for granted in the name of "she asked me out, I never did anyway."
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Iamthoney(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ummi asked me out 2years ago and I agreed to be her boyfriend.She never took to IG or FB to let the world know about us so I see no big deal in what the lady did @Op cos there are many ladies here in Africa that have been doing what she did and they didn't run to Twitter, IG or FB to let the world know
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by teamobanabo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
let me wait for her!!!
#sipbeer

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Chuzzyone(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Expecting my own asking out......... 21st Century is really speaking louder through visionary ladies. Pls am available will honour such call up.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

No jogging for now biko. The weather in warri is just too hot. E Don tire me. Someone will just be sweating up and down from small jogging like say na generational curse, one man look me one day the way I they sweat after jogging ni e say na people with HIV they sweat like this o, weather ma use my jogging shoe take stone him head self I nor know grin undecided
chai cheesy laugh wan tear my belle o.,,the man no get chili o..

HIV deep oo,lol..he didn't even think of something else ,,chai not my slayer

rada rada cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.