Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) (15361 Views)

NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Rwanda Shuts Down 714 Churches Over Noise Pollution, Safety Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by Opelwonder(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Me77:

Mr. Osei you did the right thing and very commendable. Someone can confused a church congregation to a disco theatre this days.
They keep disturbing the whole neighbourhood and dare not to speak or complain, because they will quickly tagged you as a devil agent trying to disrupt their party.
The question is did Jesus christ use all these amplifiers during sermon? And disco dance?
there were no amplifiers then.
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2017
All these ppl praising police will be d first to shout "islamization" when the law is implemented in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by slimpoet11(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2017
MasterKim:
True na.
All dz churches and mosques sabi annoy pesin wit dere noise. Especially dz ori oke pipul. Na everyday be dere vigil including Sunday and Monday

You mean ori oke oke ibujuen?
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Dutchey:
pls o where should they nw be situated?? useless talk

In well planed cities there are allocations for religious, market, social events, residential buildings, etc. And none shld be found where its not allocated.

I hope this educates you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by semyman: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
God can not be mocked, some of these worshippers are pathetic infact devil will be envious and blushing of their wickedness

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2017
A country where things work
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
MasterKim:
True na.
All dz churches and mosques sabi annoy pesin wit dere noise. Especially dz ori oke pipul. Na everyday be dere vigil including Sunday and Monday
Islamic Clerics have warned Imams several times against disturbing people while they're sleeping and keep the sounds low. Prophet Muhammad said we should not disturb non-muslims especially when they're sleeping by making too much noise while praying or block the way for non-muslim passersby in the name of praying,he said we should keep our voices calm. but I think malfunctioning in mega phones and microphones is what leads to that in mosques,Muslims are known to keep our voices low whenever we are praying,those that shout are not doing it right and its totally unislamic

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Lols. Church and noise are like5&6
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Chei Chineke na ebere ooo this is nonsense so E dey na noise na pastor abi. angry sad undecided embarassed
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Willgates:
I don't respect churches who disturb their neighborhood with careless abandon. You don't care about how your neighbor feels is plain callous. Doesn't speak well if your church. That's how a church sharing the same block with me uses an amplifier that's so loud that it sometimes causes the walls of the house to vibrate. This is a small church with less than fifteen members. There's absolutely no need for a microphone. But they use it anyway not even minding the fact that it's a students Lodge. This crack down should also begin in Nigeria. Noise is one of the reasons the rate of insanity is on an all time high in this country

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by Axis313(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Try this in Nigeria and they will label you an Antichrist.

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by deolsisback: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
with a 5 people congregation, they will disturb a thousand people's sleep. Not fair at all

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by amalab30(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Blackops:
Iyanu ma sele ....

I'm quoting you for having "Liverpool" in your Signature. YNWA brother.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by SageTravels: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Me77:

Mr. Osei you did the right thing and very commendable. Someone can confused a church congregation to a disco theatre this days.
They keep disturbing the whole neighbourhood and dare not to speak or complain, because they will quickly tagged you as a devil agent trying to disrupt their party.
The question is did Jesus christ use all these amplifiers during sermon? And disco dance?

The question is did Jesus Christ use the kind of phone you are using. did he join nairaland
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by otokx(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
princeade86:
not here in Nigeria. noise everywhere

Noise, filth and low mentality every where.
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by olowobaba10: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
HOW MANY NIGHT CLUBS DID THEY ATTACK OR CLOSED DOWN THAT NITE?
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by esty27: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
The C and S church that is directly opposite my house always hold vigils every friday, they never miss.

Imagine the hell i live thru every friday.
the same applies to me. I wish they could be arrested. der wahala too much including using fence as cloth line
Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by esty27: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
olowobaba10:
HOW MANY NIGHT CLUBS DID THEY ATTACK OR CLOSED DOWN THAT NITE?
night clubs are usually sound proof

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2017
IN NIGERIA OR WHERE ?
esty27:
night clubs are usually sound proof

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Types Of Giving In The Church / God Is Dead. The Real Truth / Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.