Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again (3421 Views)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
POWER FOR YOUR HOUR

Experience
                    Power to Save
                    Power to Sanctify
                    Power to Resurrect
                    The Holy Ghost Power
                     and lots more.

Date: 1-4 April 2010
Venue: Any Deeper Life Location Nearest to You

Jesus is waiting for you there.
Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2010
Power For Your Hour

Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
Glad to know that you're here by brother.

What do you have to say about this year's Easter retreat?
Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Evang. Olu,

God bless you my brother.  I'm looking forward to recharging my battery with the resurrection Power.  I also believe that people all over the world would experience the supernatural salvation in Christ, divine healing in His stripes, uninterrupted victory through His Cross, deliverance from demonic attacks, riches of His Blood with us as we connect via the internet and satelites networks in our various locations.

Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by rotimy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

@Evang. Olu,

God bless you my brother. [b] I'm looking forward to recharge my battery [/b]with the resurrection Power. I also believe that people all over the world would experience the supernatural salvation in Christ, divine healing in His stripes, uninterrupted victory through His Cross, deliverance from demonic attacks, riches of His Blood with us as we connect via the internet and satelites networks in our various locations.

Though am not a member but I appreciate the Deeper Life Church especially now that they have started using television and internet for evangelism! But why is it that they keep on recharging their batteries during Easter and Christmas at endless seminars instead of visiting their families and friends these seasons to minister to them?
Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
rotimy:

Though am not a member but I appreciate the Deeper Life Church especially now that they have started using television and internet for evangelism! But why is it that they keep on recharging their batteries during Easter and Christmas at endless seminars instead of visiting their families and friends these seasons to minister to them?

It is not true that they just started being on TV.  I recall seeing Deeper Life Bible Church on television in the mid 80's but it is good news that the ministry is not now only on TV but having its own TV station and streaming lines on the world wide web.

It was also the practise of our Lord Jesus Christ to call His disciples to a retreat for spiritual revival and refreshing (recharging), family members are also encouraged to come along to be partakers of Christ's saving, healing, resurrection, conquering and Holy Spirit Power in their lives.

Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by Tonyet1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
This is goin to be a good program for the easter season safe for my job i'd love to attend as is my custom, but i doubt the turn-up since what "Christians" these days like/love to see are programs that will showcase and feature "comedians", "motivational speakers", "business workshops" et al.

I wonder if Jesus were still in the physical, his whip would have torn/wear-out for the strokes he would have casted on merchandize christians.
undecided undecided
Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Tonye-t:

This is goin to be a good program for the easter season safe for my job i'd love to attend as is my custom, but i doubt the turn-up since what "Christians" these days like/love to see are programs that will showcase and feature "comedians", "motivational speakers", "business workshops" et al.

I wonder if Jesus were still in the physical, his whip would have torn/wear-out for the strokes he would have casted on merchandize christians.
undecided undecided

It might have been a long time since you last attended DCLM retreats. I don't think that any stadium in Nigeria can contain the teeming population of attendants who converge for the national retreats, be it Easter of Christmas.  The 120,00 capacity camp ground cannot even contain them and this explains why each district, region and nation have to connect via satelite and even better to the Television station.  God still has a multitude of the population that are hungry for the truth of the Word of God and many are welcome to take part of this great event worldwide.
Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by Tonyet1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^ Glad to know, but my concern is that these programs shine only within the confinement of the DLCM members, as sinners and alot of *new generational* christians go to where they hear what their iching ears yearn to hear. Wish you guys success in this seasons camp retreat. Amen!
Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
Tonye-t:

^^^ Glad to know, but my concern is that these programs shine only within the confinement of the DLCM members, as sinners and alot of *new generational* christians go to where they hear what their iching ears yearn to hear. Wish you guys success in this seasons camp retreat. Amen!

You seem to be dwelling on past knowledge of the ministry. Most of the attendants are new converts and ardent diligent seekers. You will be amazed at the evangelism that is taking place at both the rural and urban areas of the continent, villages and hamlets that you might not have heard of, not necessary the cities but towns and nations that are in the backwaters of their nations. The DCLM retreats are the only ones that I now of that have not been charging or asking for donations from its invitees or attendants for the food and accommodation that is provided for the duration of three days or more since its inception. Attendants running into millions gathering all over the country and beyond thirsty for spiritual food that is given freely. Those who feel that they have arrived may fall into the category you mentioned that have developed itching ears.
Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by kenpaam: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
Deeper life my people anytime and place. Keep on doin the good work but no church holy pass, hope u get.
Re: Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again by StUwem: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2010
Guys and Ladies lets join this EASTER retreat and see what this guys are talking about.

where is the venue?

(1) (Reply)

Christ Embassy New Twist: Pastor Chris Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.k Branch / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.