Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award (7589 Views)

Dangote Cement Emerges First Stock To Hit ₦‎10 Trillion Capitalisation On NGX / Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank / UBA Group Emerges African Bank Of The Year At The Banker Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by nickxtra(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2017
Not even among the top 10 in Nigeria.
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by DonDiego(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Oteiakoms:
Africa's global bank. Congratulations to great managers of the bank like Alhaji Yusuf Isiaka of uba ahmadu bello way, Ruth le'an of uba ahmadu bello way, Ngozi Craig and Judith Akinjobi of uba yakubu Gowon way. This are the greatest lions and lionesses. The sky is ur limit and miss u all

E be like you be KD homie.��
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by dingbang(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Congrats, I urge other banks to do better
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by LEXYCOM: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:

bros transfer the 100 naira wey dey on top to me... e b like Sey you no dey use amgrin
undecidedif you know how long it takes uba to give me the 100naira as interest, u will not ask me to give u
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by mechanics(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Congrats to my bank.
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by initiate: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2017
congrats oga tony, this is a new approach to propaganda
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by Didiediamond(f): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Firstbank should be awarded with the most useless bank of the century...that bank is so annoying.

End time bank...mtcheeew
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by Offpoint: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2017
LEXYCOM:
undecidedif you know how long it takes uba to give me the 100naira as interest, u will not ask me to give u
lol, I understand bro... their monthly 5 naira interest... I just think sey you no dey use am ni.. no vexgrin
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by lanrelagos: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Useless bank..shior
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by VERON01: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
the most useless bank in africa each time i visit dat bank i feel like am in the 15th century...so outdated like union bank i wonder on wat bases did they win[/quote] av u visited Union back lately? It's about d best
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by rapztar(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
nawtyme:
Story. Which UBA. With their useless customer service and fraudulent behavior. Please the only reason to believe this is that the award was given with regards to UBA branches outside Nigeria. Conduct a simple survey of Nigerians who have accounts with UBA and other banks and see the response.

Useless bank.
Useless Bank of Africa (UBA)
So funny its my bank but this guys no dey try. Fraudulent multiple card maintenance fee twice in a month.
You go to their banking halls and see people sitting on the floor.
or a cashier that is busy gisting than paying.
Re: UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award by LaconicINC: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Heavily rigged for UBA to emerge!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does The L.p.o. Work / Inside The Story: Foreign Direct Investment In Nigerian States / Keke Napep (marwa) Or Golf 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.