Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday (41223 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan / Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2017
May your days be painted in gold. May your life be filled with diamonds. May the stars shine bright on your world. May you have a fun filled month. Happy New Month.

Christal Villa-Itamarun (Ibeju-lekki)
Promo Price: 1.5m
Rate: 2.5m
Title: Excision in process

Christal Villa- Kings Court
Price: 6m
Promo Price: 4m
Title: Approved Excision

Christal Villa Gold phase 1, Igbogun, Ibeju-lekki
Promo Price: 800k
Price: 1m
Title: Reg. Survey

Christal Villa Gold phase 2, Behind Phase 1, Igbogun, Ibeju-lekki
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free

Christal Villa Kentops, Elebu GRA, Ibadan
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 6 get 1free

All our Estates are attached with Christmas gift items which ends December 15th 2017...

Dont miss it...

For Inspection / Purchase,
Call/WhatsApp Property360 Watch on 08136386580 or Email property360watch@gmail.com
#IBEJULEKKIPROPERTY #LIFETIMEINVESTMENT #PROPERTY360WATCH
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Lukgaf:
When FG declares Easter Monday, Good Friday, Christmas, New year and others for Christian as if they are majority in this country, nobody talks. Most Nigerian are Hypocrite

Well dummy the lady is not a Christian.

Wait can't you mumuslim comment without mentioning anything about Christian or Christianity

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
rafatoyiza:
right! right! right! don't u tink that is y women of today kill their husband? bcz they feel what man can do a woman can do better and is totally out of our teaching. anyway if u don't know anything about Hadith I cant argue wit u bcz is pointless.

No, ma, woman are killing there husband because they are oppress and mal-treated and abuse, but they have no write to speak up according to your Islam. Lol
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by ofai: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
python1:

Whether or not I have recovered from whatsoever Igbos do is not the issue. The issue is IPOB should stop disturbing my mention with all these yeye "hate speech" since it is confirmed that that is what IPOB miscreants swim in.

See pot calling kettle black. Your hypocrisy is first class. IPOB disturbing you? Who are you? You should be the one who should stop masturbating over IPOB matters.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

No, ma, woman are killing there husband because they are oppress and mal-treated and abuse, but they have no write to speak up according to your Islam. Lol
am very proud to be Muslim. anyway! u cannot understand me bcz we have diff perspective. mind u, am not here to argue wit anybody
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by python1: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2017
[s]
ofai:

See pot calling kettle black. Your hypocrisy is first class. IPOB disturbing you? Who are you? You should be the one who should stop masturbating over IPOB matters.
[/s]
Lol, within 5 minutes, e don forget wetin im talk, nawao. grin grin Abi na English wahala?
Re pasted for you once again. grin
Meanwhile, wetin you dey find for my mention?
ofai:

You have still not yet recovered from the psychological beating IPOB gave you? Sorry o....
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by BetaThings: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

What did Christian Start again
you too imagine it.

Look, counter the facts I presented
Did Christians not adopt a ;policy of antagonising everything done by Muslims?

Olabenjamen22:

A secular country using a federal allocation money to send some particular part of religion to hajj meanwhile the other part of religion benefit nothing from the government.

It is about federal allocation now?
Was that the argument of Christians?

The Christians originally faulted going outside the country for pilgrimage to boost the economy of another country, now they do it
What has changed?

So why are Christians using the same federal allocation to go to Jerusalem?

Olabenjamen22:
Well Christian do vigil and house fellowship even before establishment of Islam
Not in Nigeria!
Otherwise how would somebody doing house fellowship/vigil at midnight - 4am that will keep neighbours awake now complain about the Muslim's call to prayer at 5am?
atheists can just dust up the old arguments of Christians and contend that the house fellowship is disruptive of need to rest

You should debate like the educated person you are

Olabenjamen22:
Or maybe you should justify the reason why your nafsat started using Sunday as there praying and preaching day.

Sunday is a work-free day and anybody can spend it the way s/he likes
Muslims have no issue with Christians doing fellowship on Fridays, or have we ever complained?

Olabenjamen22:
Common tell your government to expand the highway instead of blaming Christianity for traffic conjunction.

Why is there a Ministry of Urban planning or masterplan for cities
Every country has planning and construction guidelines - there are places where certain activities are not allowed
A country cannot expand road without end and you should know, compensation payment etc

Olabenjamen22:

Atleast is better than blocking all city highway in the name of Friday prayer.
Is this a good argument. Were I in your shoes, I would be working with people to solve the problem
I hope you also realise that Muslims don't face this issue in places where Friday is a workfree day
And they can throw your arguments at Christians where Sunday is not workfree
I used to think Christians were fairminded

Olabenjamen22:
So if i may ask what did Christian start?
They started competitive religiousity

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

women are killing their husband bcz they feel they have equal right with their husband.
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2017
If she is not comfortable with the holiday no problem. I was expecting her to ask for Friday as a day of rest like what is obtainable in Gambia but no instead she's complaining of Eid-El-Maulud. Or better still no public holidays for religious believes since we're in a secular world.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by donqx: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2017
really
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by olutunde12(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2017
pressplay411:
Honestly we play too much.
A serious minded govt won't declare this much PHs.
But who am I to complain abeg let me watch all the ko vies I've been storing up.

Thank you Jare. Please are they going to born Muhammed again next week so that we can have another holiday?

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2017
clevvermind:
the way i type is not your business. i type the way i like ok. if it hurts you, you know what to do. the lagoon is free.

Conehead afonja

Spotted.
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

What did Christian Start again,
you too imagine it.

A secular country using a federal allocation money to send some particular part of religion to hajj meanwhile the other part of religion benefit nothing from the government.

Well Christian do vigil and house fellowship even before your Muhammad establish your Islam. Or maybe you should justify the reason why your nafsat started using Sunday as there praying and preaching day.

Common tell your government to expand the highway instead of blaming Christianity for traffic conjunction. Atleast is better than blocking all city highway in the name of Friday prayer.

So if i may ask what did Christian start?
Walahi, we're all the same thing in country, Muslims and Christians.
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by sinceraconcept(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Stalwert:

grin grin grin ipob miscreants are easily impressed by fools - nnamdi cownu

The holiday goes as far back as obj administration. Aisha Yesufu should confess that she is desperately looking for a position to hold on to.
its not about looking for position bro,our mumu president should know better since he claimed to be versed in Quran. Prophet Muhammad never said we should celebrate any day in his memory and anything of such he says we shouldn't do,if we do its haram. its totally unislamic to celebrate Maulud. its wrong.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2017
sameni123:

Was born a Muslim

And u will die a terrorist
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by olutunde12(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:
If she is not comfortable with the holiday no problem. I was expecting her to ask for Friday as a day of rest like what is obtainable in Gambia but no instead she's complaining of Eid-El-Maulud. Or better still no public holidays for religious believes since we're in a secular world.

Gambia was deceived into becoming an Islamic Republic by a buhari like Jamey. Nigeria is not an Islamic nation

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

As if the killings was more rampant among Muslim couples than Christian couples. Sense falls on you.
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Vicilo:

Immaturity everywhere, must we resort to abusive and hateful speach every time? If we continue in did manner dis hate will escalate into wat happened in Rwanda in 15yrs from now. Please brothers let's leave in peace, love and harmony. God bless Nigeria

No peace

Let's divide
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by BetaThings: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

You appear educated but you don't speak with knowledge
Christianity forbids divorce; Islam does not
A woman can ask for divorce. So what type of speaking out is bigger than that?
Who is likely to kill out of frustration? the one that is locked in a marriage hell or the one that can walk out?

Yewande is not a Christian
https://www.oyostatelatestnews.com/female-lawyer-yewande-sentenced-to-7-years-for-manslaughter/

These are your fellow christians being abused and whose pastors ask to bear it because no room for divorce in Christianity
http://www.maymaygist.com/2017/07/07/man-kills-pregnant-wife-after-impregnating-housemaid/
http://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/

When you live in a glass mansion

These are not Muslim women
https://www.oyostatelatestnews.com/female-lawyer-yewande-sentenced-to-7-years-for-manslaughter/
http://people.com/crime/woman-cuts-off-husbands-penis-twice-then-throws-it-out-the-window/
https://nypost.com/2015/01/13/wife-chops-off-cheating-husbands-penis-twice/
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by BetaThings: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2017
olutunde12:

Gambia was deceived into becoming an Islamic Republic by a buhari like Jamey. Nigeria is not an Islamic nation

So a whole country was deceived but you an individual cannot?
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Keneking:

Ok

1 December 2017 - Eid-El-Maulud (PH)
3 December 2017 - Saturday (Lagos Street Carnival)
9 December 2017 - Sunday
10 December 2017 - Saturday
16 December 2017 - Sunday
17 December 2017 - Saturday
23 December 2017 - Sunday
24 December 2017 - Christmas Eve
25 December 2017 - Christmas Day (PH)
26 December 2017 - Boxing Day (PH)
30 December 2017 - Saturday
31 December 2017 - Sunday (New Year's Eve)
Like she said stop the competitiveness!

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by BetaThings: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
profmiganigal:

And u will die a terrorist

So you mean that as a Christian you have been murdering child witches?
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Cajal(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Ode...yesufu or what is ur name?...is this the first time?...something that has been on ground for long.you just want to talk....
Looking for appointment like..miss hadiza..DG...NPA.
what is competitive about that!.... Nigeria remains a secular state....worship whom u want...if you like..worship female's pussy... Is ur choice. It's just that is safer to worship God almighty
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
teebell999:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/11/30/eid-el-maulud-aisha-attacks-nigerian-government-declaring-public-holiday/

Holiday is declared every Christmas day every year to mark Jesus birthday, why is it a taboo to declare a holiday to mark Mohammed's birthday? Nigeria is full of hypocrites!

Who is mohammed.......

A rapist who married a woman 25 years older than him.....

How in world can we celebrate such a person who upon it has committed many genocidal act........

I reject Mohammed and whatever he stands for.
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by BetaThings: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
profmiganigal:

No peace

Let's divide
Nobody is afraid of divorce
South Sudan did it!
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Cajal(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
BetaThings:

You appear educated but you don't speak with knowledge
Christianity forbids divorce; Islam does not
A woman can ask for divorce. So what type of speaking out is bigger than that?
Who is likely to kill out of frustration? the one that is locked in a marriage hell or the one that can walk out?

Yewande is not a Christian

These are your fellow christians being abused and whose pastors ask to bear it because no room for divorce in Christianity
http://www.maymaygist.com/2017/07/07/man-kills-pregnant-wife-after-impregnating-housemaid/
http://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/

When you live in a glass mansion

These are not Muslim women
http://people.com/crime/woman-cuts-off-husbands-penis-twice-then-throws-it-out-the-window/
https://nypost.com/2015/01/13/wife-chops-off-cheating-husbands-penis-twice/
.....hmmmm....nice one sir.some people are educated but neither knowledgeable nor informed.
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2017
BetaThings:
Nobody is afraid of divorce South Sudan did it!
U people are afraid.....of divorce.....
Who want one nigeria if not hausa fulani gambaris.....
Terrors......boko boys
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by BetaThings: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2017
sinceraconcept:
its not about looking for position bro,our mumu president should know better since he claimed to be versed in Quran. Prophet Muhammad never said we should celebrate any day in his memory and anything of such he says we shouldn't do,if we do its haram. its totally unislamic to celebrate Maulud. its wrong.

So let Aisha convince the Muslim leaders who want to celebrate it
Buhari is president and cannot just say I am a Muslim and I ban mawlid
And Aisha is wrong, you don't go out and start berating leaders; you advise them in private and they will know you are sincere
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2017
BetaThings:

So you mean that as a Christian you have been murdering child witches?

Lolzzzz.....

E pain am......

But is a simple truth terrorism runs in una blood.....

Islam is synonymous to terrorism......

Usman dan fodio is a terrorist.....

Mohammed is a terrorist...

Buhari is the same......an arch genocidist

Buratai the same thing.......

Even u in all aspect is a terrorist.

Argue with the terrorist at sokoto that is sultan of sokoto not me......

I discuss with civillians not terrorists.......
Re: Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday by Kingbusssy(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

Stop wasting your data.
I think she talked sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video) / Dino Melaye And Others PDP Members Rocks Atiku Agbada (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.