Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? (10931 Views)

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Samsimple(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2017
designated on 1 December every year since 1988, is dedicated to raising awareness of the AIDS pandemic caused by the spread of HIV infection, and mourning those who have died of the disease. Government and health officials, non-governmental organizations and individuals around the world observe the day, often with education on AIDS prevention and control. When last did you go for hiv test?...

The possibility of an hiv free generation begin with you.

Cc. lalasticlala mynd44 fleewpeed
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by LUGBE: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2017
About to go check tongue
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Samusu(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2017
NO
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by money121(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2017
No
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by AFONJACOW(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Enemies of progress everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by sureheaven(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't need it

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by jhydebaba(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2017
AIDS no be problem again now.

Where's my smart condom

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Fleewpeed: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Samsimple:
designated on 1 December every year since 1988, is dedicated to raising awareness of the AIDS pandemic caused by the spread of HIV infection, and mourning those who have died of the disease. Government and health officials, non-governmental organizations and individuals around the world observe the day, often with education on AIDS prevention and control. When last did you go for hiv test?...

op when last did you go for hiv test?... This few days to christmas i pray no nairalander will be tested positive after a hiv test

27 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Hayah: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes

Negative
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Amirullaha(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Last had a test when i was involved in an accident back in March...
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Worlds AIDS Day.
May we never come across this dreaded infection.......at the same time be FAITHFUL TO YOUR PARTNER.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Drinokrane: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
shocked

Why Shud I??

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
angry
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't fvck anyhow
I got my own clipper
I don't share sharp objects

I AM COVEREED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB

I DONT AND CAN EVER CATCH AIDS

13 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by SolexxBarry(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
I will be going for an HIV Test tomorrow pls does anyone has the past questions grin grin

Expect my new music single guys, Solex Barry x Oil dey your head #AnticipateGreatness

11 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Slayer2: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Yo guys are back again with this HIV brouhaha undecided
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by 7footre(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Know your status o! HIV no de show for face.

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by ahckmedkosy(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2017
That test ehh.. E dey cut my spine anytime I wan go collect the result... Why?

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by osumak2: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Yeah last month

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by AHCB: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Yep.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by akanbiaa(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Samsimple:

Checking it at least every 6 months with sexual or no sexual activity will boost your confidence and always choose abstinence or play safe if you can't and ensure you educate those around you about the benefits of abstinence and being faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2017
I did it once and I almost die before seeing the result. After that day, I made a vow not to do it again in my life.

9 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Flexherbal(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes, went in October ,I don't know why people are scared to do HIV test,the earlier you know your status the better for you , I once did it to get free condoms for a neighbor, he said he liked the type that society for family health gives out, and they have recognized his face ,so he asked me to do it so we will share the condom grin

9 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
People gather this virus oooo
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by nonizy(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2017
My blood is purified with jesus blood. Tested am free, oluwa gat my back!

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by juman(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Be careful don't be reckless, HIV is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Trollita(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes about five years ago coupled with other tests also, it was an official requirement. Not done any since then because I ain’t sleeping with no one neither am I sharing needles or pins or whatever with anyone so if I take a test now, I’m pretty confident of what the result would be so no need grin
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Samsimple(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2017
sureheaven:
I don't need it
you are on a long thing
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2017
I dont understand.
How many times do we have hiv day in one year

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by nonizy(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cure All These Naturally With Jigsimur / Man Raises Alarm Over Alleged Vaccination Of Babies With Expired Drugs At UCH Ib / How Can One Get Ride Of Toilet Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.