Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities (1664 Views)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by memez: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2017
@GISTMORE

A Somalian mother of 4, Kokobie took to her Instagram to share her nude photo as she talks about how ‘Perfect is unattainable’.

She also revealed her past insecurities about her boobs.

She wrote;

“I always had big boobs for the most part of my life like DDD.
I had my first child at the age of 18. I #breastfed and pumped for a year and half. I have had #momboobs for the last 17 years. They changed with every child.
I have 4 kids and I breastfed them all about the same time. I’m actually still #breatfeeding
and until recently I was sure I was going to get my brest done once I was finished having babies. When I was younger I was super insecure about my boobies. I just wanted them small so I can go bra free. Today I don’t feel the same about them at all. I
L�VE them! They have been supplying an abundance of milk to my children and they still are. They are a big source of comfort to my babies and my L�VE adores them. I totally respect any woman’s decision to get plastic surgery. But for me, thank God, I didn’t go through with it! We, as women, do a lot to ourselves to fit in that perfect box. According to society, we all are imperfect. Unfortunately, most of us buy that shit! Perfect is unattainable. As a result, we pick ourselves and each other apart. What for? Why can’t we just be naturally beautiful? Whatever we choose to do to our bodies should be respected. The human body is mindblowing. It’s beautiful. It’s sacred. It’s the only one we get. I choose to #respect #nourish #appreciate #adore and #celebrate #mytemple just the way it is. Any and all negative comments will get you blocked. #motherof4 #mother #woman #LOVEmybush #natural #naturalbeauty #wild #wildwoman #feelfree #livefree #freedom #LOVE #selfL�VE #selfcare”

https://www.gistmore.com/woman-shares-nude-photos-talks-body-insecurities

Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by memez: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by NwaAmaikpe: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2017
shocked

Is this a nude picture or a horror picture?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by eezeribe(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2017
WARNING:GRAPHIC IMAGES
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by sinaj(f): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2017
She looks like a psycho sad

She would have still passed her message across without going nude.

Na wa o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by eezeribe(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this a nude picture or a horror picture?
Horror picture
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Real Definition of 'A Picture speaks more than a thousand words'!!
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by dominique(f): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2017
That's a 35 year old body? shocked
Some things are best left under wraps.
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by midolian(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2017
angry
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by gabinogem(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Drugs is written all over her eyes
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by gayman99: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2017
On behalf of the Vaseline crew, we reject you IJN. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Thought she be man....

Anyway london bridge has fallen
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2017
op pls put "graphic picture"
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by IamPatriotic(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Terrible mother, with this kind of body, you shouldn't be only unsecured, but terrified.
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by indodon(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2017
julietkcee:
Thought she be man....

Anyway london bridge has fallen
hey! HNM.

sup?
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by KardinalZik(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Excessive Mammary Gland!

This is the utter end of big boobs. THEY CAN'T ENDURE FIRMNESS. They respect gravity faster.

THEY ARE AN AUTOMATIC TURN OFF.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by Trollita(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2017
With FOUR children though...
dominique:
That's a 35 year old body? shocked
Some things are best left under wraps.
Re: Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities by Trollita(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2017
She looks like a crackhead lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

This Attractive Okro Soup Cost 189000VND To Prepare In My Kitchen / BBNAIJA: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Bathroom (full Video) / Naija Slayqueen Sends Message To Guys Who like BJ's But Don't Wash Their Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.