Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Owode Egba Of Ogun State Is The "Fufu" Capital Of The World. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Owode Egba Of Ogun State Is The "Fufu" Capital Of The World. (968 Views)

The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owode Egba Of Ogun State Is The "Fufu" Capital Of The World. by NwaChibuzor13: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2017
I don dey this town for more than 2 weeks. Here you find people from all works of life and different part of the country engaging in fufu production. Infact you can be sent to prison if you don't process fufu for a maximum of 3 days.
Re: Owode Egba Of Ogun State Is The "Fufu" Capital Of The World. by GreenNegro(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Nah! Have u ever been to Ilaro before??

(1) (Reply)

We Make Wedding cakes And Birthday cakes to suit your Ceremonies and events / Nkwobi Food Recipe Made Easy In Nigeria / Nothing Is Cheap Again. Ordinary Homemade Puffpuff 1100 Gone Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.