Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha (45162 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by spyho(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Best pic on the net today
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Ejanla07: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2017
dinma007:
This is one of the most beautiful pre-wedding photos we have come across!

According to a Facebook user who shared the photo, a mechanic took his fiancee to his workshop for their pre-wedding photo in Mgbuka Obosi, Onitsha.

https://www.lailasblog.com/mechanic-took-girlfriend-workshop-pre-wedding-shoot/

Cc; lalasticlala

dis is not a mechanic workshop. spare parts shop rather. just like those ladipo guys
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by uzoormah(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Will you allow your sis to fall for this......? #Teamsenator

money is not everything
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Kirgyakos(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Wow! Diz amaizing
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by biacan(f): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2017
uzoormah:

money is not everything
Yes it is....... I prefer to cry in a Range Rover than to cry on a motorcycle
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Evacroft: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Once there is poverty , nigerians believe it is true love. grin

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Gazzuzz grin

ngcobop come carry ya babe. tongue
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by uzoormah(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Yes it is....... I prefer to cry in a Range Rover than to cry in a on a motorcycle

gringrin chai this geh
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by biacan(f): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
uzoormah:

gringrin chai this geh
If you get money uzoormah just give me a call
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by OCHOdee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Walai i already saved the picture on my phone cheesy cheesy

The best pre-wedding pix of the year kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by biacan(f): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
uzoormah:

gringrin chai this geh
You get money uzoormah just give me a call
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by ChykeBivins(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
etzskillz:
love is truly a beautiful thing
love knows no bound
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by piagetskinner(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
this is some original stufff...ull never see any girl(sensible girl) commending the originality of the concept behind this...

they'll rather drool at unrealistic fantasies..
if it was a pre wedding pic on a yatch, in a phantom or an exquisite house na them go comment first

saying its true love..
smh
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by ichommy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lanceslot:
Its been awhile homie!

You disappeared Boss.
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by uzoormah(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
If you get money uzoormah just give me a call

Lolzgrin
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Rickyzagy: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
I only see one pic
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by 400billionman: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Will you allow your sis to fall for this......? #Teamsenator

And your father is who ?

Governor ?

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Izukel(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
he is not a mechanic, he is a parts dealer at Onitsha. that shop you are looking at worth millions. congrate to the lucky girl.

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
dinma007:

According to a Facebook user who shared the photo, a mechanic took his fiancee to his workshop for their pre-wedding photo in Mgbuka Obosi, Onitsha.

Cc; lalasticlala
wow.. I just turned this to my wall paper... Its beautiful...
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by lexzylee(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
dinma007:

Cc; lalasticlala

Mulee!!!!!
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

ngcobop come carry ya babe. tongue
You don't wish me well angry
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by potent5(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
The photographer is on top of his game!

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Justseye(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
cool
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beauty & d Mechanic by shewrites
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by 007general: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
���

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Blackthorn: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
This picture is supposed to be in a gallery, for art appreciation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by Dayoj007: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
dinma007:

Cc; lalasticlala
dinma007:

Cc; lalasticlala
[quote author=dinma007 post=62875428]This is one of the most beautiful pre-wedding photos we have come across!

https://www.lailasblog.com/mechanic-took-girlfriend-workshop-pre-wedding-shoot
Nice pre wedding photo
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by omoelerin1: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evacroft:
Once there is poverty , nigerians believe it is true love. grin
u no see as everybody dey eulogize them
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by mikaelangelov: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Felixalex:
Nice boobs

Sorry I meant boots grin cheesy

Nice eye bro, ur swag tight

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by oyinda1599(f): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Oyinda1599 when are we doing ours, we are not getting youngerI. My parents are waiting for you to come home
worefa....
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by enemyofprogress: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2017
oyinda1599:
worefa....
it is not worefa,it is when will you be ready to go hone with me kiss kiss
Re: Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha by grahdis(f): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Kingluqman89:
Very nice

The lady's b**bs ehn... Still very firm buh by the time the mechanic use spanner on it, she go think sey he wan repair G-Wagon gear box ni.
just negodu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.