Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (36692 Views)

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by madjune(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
I'm sure the police officer wan use am for short time for corner.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by brodalikeme(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
I dey sure say dem do bribe this one.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by joenor(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Man you are right... I just hate that force on black.
daewoorazer:

She was overwhelmed that she couldn't identify that was an euphemism to:

'Nigerian cops' püssies is one of the best in the world'

Even man-o-war in Nigeria is better off those fools in black.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Am trying to paint a scenerio,if we pick Nigerian police who re graduates,and make them U.S police with same salary and benefits and equipments,including trainings given to the real U.S police officers wont they perform better than the real U.S police?I believe a larger number of them will,we re good when we et outta naija,look those studying overseas,a large number gets best graduating students awards etc...............bring same U.S police down here,they will be worse than ours,the FG needs to sensitize the police force and then restructure it,the other day we saw one with a welder working on the gun,u can blame the guy 4 all i care,but if there was a proper system,he wont even be seen holding a gun anyhow.......
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by sinkhole: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Einl:
April Fool's!
Today na April? I think say na December o sad sad
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by airminem(f): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
She want to nip him on the board. smh
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Einl(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
sinkhole:
Today na April? I think say na December o sad sad

December Fool's!
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by johnteeygraphix: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
https://donate-ng.com/project/761

Thirteen-year-old Susan OreOluwa Ologan needsour help. She was hit by a car on July 31, 2017 .
The driver has been un-cooperative.

She is a student of Bloom Heights School, Bibilari, Basorun, Ibadan

Her parents have spent in excess of two-million naira (N2m) {the outstanding bills is in excess of N1.8million as of today}, her daily oxygen need in the ICU is N18,000 (add that to the cost of feeding through tubes, cleaning, physiotherapy, drips, etc). Her parents are in need of support in prayers and cash.

She's in need of further surgeries, the primary one is to drain fluids from her very swollen head.

(She has been placed on antibiotics - Vancomycin IV and Piperacillin/Tazobactam IV - thereby delaying further surgeries on her.)

This is a plea to everyone.

Susan Oreoluwa Ologan needs our help.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by sinkhole: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Einl:

December Fool's!
Eeeyaaa, Amelican folice don scam naija folice cheesy grin
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Einl(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
sinkhole:
Eeeyaaa, Amelican folice don scam naija folice cheesy grin

Lol
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Shakingdbumbum: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
this oyibo is fine
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Philtrik(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
An ironical irony. grin
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

She was overwhelmed that she couldn't identify that was an euphemism to:

'Nigerian cops' püssies is one of the best in the world'

Even man-o-war in Nigeria is better off those fools in black.

well, it is funny how most of us cant read inbetween the lines.. what the white officer said was not that the police is the best in the world in terms of real and calculative performances.. however if u are to judge the Nigeria police based on their poor salary structure, poor equipment, poor promotion and motivation and the risky nature of their job, they are still doing fine.

Try and pay ur senators poorly like that and see if they would even work. Try and pay ur governors poorly like that and see if they would even come to office..

try and treat ur lecturers like that and see if they will not shut down the uni forever. U see, an average police man cant even buy a good car.. We even laugh at them when we see them..

we are really funny in Nigeria.. we expect police low rank officers to dress so well and we forget that they pay for their uniforms and kits with poor salary and family to take care of.

An average police man cant even build a house because he is poorly paid.. no life insurance and their job is risky. The police force lost a gallant officers who was among those who nabbed Evans, he was shot because there was no bullet proof with him.

Look at that Mopol who was shot multiple times at a bank in Owerri, that was possible because he had no safety wear at all..

Come-on, we are too harsh on these guys.. we hate police so much and we even celebrate yahoo boys.. I really dont know how we got it this wrong in Nigeria. The same pains we claim that police cause to us, is what yahoo boys cause to their victims. we really expect those guys to perform miracles with the current state of things//

Have u gone to the barracks to see where those men live with their kids? Nigerians are unfair to these guys. I really pity them. Nigeria is not worth serving for any reason. They just die for nothing.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by daewoorazer(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Princedapace:

well, it is funny how most of us cant read inbetween the lines.. what the white officer said was not that the police is the best in the world in terms of real and calculative performances.. however if u are to judge the Nigeria police based on their poor salary structure, poor equipment, poor promotion and motivation and the risky nature of their job, they are still doing fine.

Try and pay ur senators poorly like that and see if they would even work. Try and pay ur governors poorly like that and see if they would even come to office..

try and treat ur lecturers like that and see if they will not shut down the uni forever. U see, an average police man cant even buy a good car.. We even laugh at them when we see them..

we are really funny in Nigeria.. we expect police low rank officers to dress so well and we forget that they pay for their uniforms and kits with poor salary and family to take care of.

An average police man cant even build a house because he is poorly paid.. no life insurance and their job is risky. The police force lost a gallant officers who was among those who nabbed Evans, he was shot because there was no bullet proof with him.

Look at that Mopol who was shot multiple times at a bank in Owerri, that was possible because he had no safety wear at all..

Come-on, we are too harsh on these guys.. we hate police so much and we even celebrate yahoo boys.. I really dont know how we got it this wrong in Nigeria. The same pains we claim that police cause to us, is what yahoo boys cause to their victims. we really expect those guys to perform miracles with the current state of things//

Have u gone to the barracks to see where those men live with their kids? Nigerians are unfair to these guys. I really pity them. Nigeria is not worth serving for any reason. They just die for nothing.

I'm not sorry if you are one of the men in black...

NPF remains the most useless of all force in Nigeria

Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

I'm not sorry if you are one of the men in black...

NPF remains the most useless of all force in Nigeria

I am not.. I cant serve Nigeria in any capacity. Not worth it. Yes, they are because u cant do simple basic reasoning. U cant give what u dont have. Nigeria cant produce best police officers because we dont have best society.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by imamumalik: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
THE US POLICE MOST BE CORRUPT FOR HIM TO HAIL NPF
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by daewoorazer(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Princedapace:

I am not.. I cant serve Nigeria in any capacity. Not worth it. Yes, they are because u cant do simple basic reasoning. U cant give what u dont have. Nigeria cant produce best police officers because we dont have best society.

Basic reasoning u said

Their poor remuneration justifies
-- them taking bribes at gun point
-- drinking beer and gins in uniform
-- shooting at students on rally?

If you were a herbivore, you'd be a goat

Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Elfaris(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
So US police officers day scam too... Hmm HAWKWARD.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
The NYPD police officer just said the truth because there's no difference between New York police officers and the Nigeria police Force..
The both share similarities..!!!
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by jokingmary(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Its either that man needs something from Nigerians or he smoked oshogbo weed for the first time... check him eye.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by femicyrus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
that is how police in US treat suspected criminals before and after being found guilty by the court. he is trying to be nice and polite about our police even after being pronounced worst in the world.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sarcasm.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by oyoofong(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shan,you don donate your bottom line to him?
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Spidermon: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
I am almost sure the police officer didnt tell her shiit.
She just made that stuff up
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Blackops(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
How will he not say that, when the dude never even enter Naija before witness first hand treatment of Naija police.

Or maybe Shan George don give bulleting grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by chronique(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
It's as if these ones have not taken their afternoon medicine.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by andyanders: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Madam,, the police officer is deceiving you.

Exactly. That officer must be high on WEED. No normal human being on the face of this world that would wanna tag The Nigerian Police as the best in the world unless the person is high on weed or mentally deranged.

The Nigerian police officers are mentally imbalanced.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Small080(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
O sha mi oh ...... eje green :DO
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nigerians re the worst dafts in the world.

While they continue to lick asses of anything non-Nigeria the Libya and South Africa treatment is just what suit them.

We watched with constanation how SA police watched and stood by as Nigerians were ripped apart, killed and their properties looted in the streets of SA.

Yet the ppl and the government of SA defended the actions of their police.

The US police have alws had to deal with issues of corrupt cops and it's police shoot at blacks even without provocation, yet the ppl and the US government have not hanged their own police. Even Trump recently hipped praises on them as white cops viciously suppressed unarmed angry protesters Texas.

I don't expect our ppl to understand the importance of supporting what we have.

Oya let us continue to sing the song of everything nonNigerian.

Mumu people
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Princedapace:

Never knew you re this sensitive and intelligent
tot I was the only one who understood what the cop Frm nypd meant.

Nigerians are just too daft to understand simple things.

if Nigerian knw how the police is administered the country wud burn

1 Like

Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Einl:
April Fool's!
Sorry. December fool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.