Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be (28275 Views)

True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by tochivitus(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Cute couple, a big congratulations to u guys

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
HML in advance..
From the Oracle

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Lol,i think she loves you with your shortness.If not she wouldnt have agreed to marry you.
you have said it all
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
HML in advance.. From the Oracle
thanks,Amen

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
tochivitus:
Cute couple, a bug congratulations to u guys
thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Y be say all the weddings on Nairaland naa far distance non in Lagos cry cry cry cry stingy people and una no go gree pay for flight angry angry angry angry
hahaha, Nairalanders will attend

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Donald7610:
God bless the union
Amen,thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nwaoma198(f): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nawa oooo
Eboski:
hahaha, Nairalanders in Calabar will attend
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirhenrily:
They look cute together, may the Almighty bless this union. Ashééé
thanks,Amen
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
queenfav:
Happy married life
thanks,Amen
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
joenor:
So fine girl dey NL? nice one...
yes they are oooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
mosho2good:
Sooner or later we start seeing pre burial ceremony
it cause you nothing to wish someone well,what you pray for others do happen to you.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
supereagle:
Happy married life.
Thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
Lovely couples... HML In advance, may God bless ur union
Thanks, Amen
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Blissbeatz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mehn... Dat ladie is pretty shelooks lika lady in a close... Whom i had a crush on... Apparently she's married.... It no go area

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Blissbeatz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mehn... Dat lady is pretty shelooks lika lady in a close... Whom i had a crush on... Apparently she's married.... It no go area

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by banre(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
wow this ain't bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by SirLakes: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
mosho2good:
Sooner or later we start seeing pre burial ceremony
A biggie f0ol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Blissbeatz:
Mehn... Dat ladie is pretty shelooks lika lady in a close... Whom i had a crush on... Apparently she's married.... It no go area
Pm me I will give you her younger sister's number, you will agreed on marrying her

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
banre:
wow this ain't bad
Yes ooooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
SirLakes:
A biggie f0ol
very big one with no sense
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Culin(f): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by spencekat(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Nawa oooo
I will try to attend.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Angy55:

I'm waiting for your own pre-wedding pics.
Happy marriage life to them in advance.

You mean you are waiting for our own pre-wedding pictures grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Blissbeatz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Eboski:
Pm me I will give you her younger sister's number, you will agreed on marrying her

No wahala... Hahaaaaa funny dude

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nwaoma198(f): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bluetooth my rice
spencekat:
I will try to attend.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Angy55(f): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
greiboy:
You mean you are waiting for our own pre-wedding pictures grin

This boy be careful undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Chukazu: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Eboski:
short husband and tall wife...

Do you know the layers of high heel she is wearing undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Chukazu: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Y be say all the weddings on Nairaland naa far distance non in Lagos cry cry cry cry stingy people and una no go gree pay for flight angry angry angry angry

Why don't you do your own in Lagos and invite me all the way from Damaturu with flight ticket wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
spencekat:
I will try to attend.
We will appreciate your coming
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chukazu:

Do you know the layers of high heel she is wearing undecided
I don't oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / 10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.