Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Shape Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shape Of A Woman (3723 Views)

Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? / The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry / Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2010
The shape of a woman is simply fantastic. There is something about just watching a woman that makes you want to keep looking, you just want to talk to her, hold her, be with her.

This is to all women, you are beautiful
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by madlady(f): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2010
That's very sweet. wink smiley
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by THEAMAKA(f): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2010
life4naija:

The shape of a woman is simply fantastic. There is something about just watching a woman that makes you want to keep looking, you just want to talk to her, hold her, be with her.

smiley
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2010
thanks madlady, although i wonder why u ar called madlady
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by madlady(f): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2010
life4naija:

thanks madlady, although i wonder why u ar called madlady

When I joined NL I had a problem with my lappy, my in-law said I could get advice from some of the great guys/girls on this site.

I tried all sorts of id names to fit the problem, they all came up taken, I decided to use "madlady" because I felt very cross at the time.

I realise know some think mad means insane, it does not, it means cross. It's all good, I am no longer cross/mad.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Odunnu: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2010
Thanks poster.Its confidence boosting
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Odunnu: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2010
Thanks poster.Its confidence boosting
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by amyg(f): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2010
@poster,10ks a lot.dts d only good tin u guys evr told us
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ Madlady, now I get it. i hope you got your problem fixed.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
I have a very close friend who always says that when he gets to heaven he wants to stop by 3 angels.

1. the angel that created food
2. the angel that created sleep
3. the angel that designed the lovely shape of a woman.

Dont get him wrong, he is madly in love with his wife and just adorns the way she takes care of herself.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by madlady(f): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
life4naija:

@ Madlady, now I get it. i hope you got your problem fixed.

Yup, but I purchased a new one in the end. smiley
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2010
madlady:

Yup, but I purchased a new one in the end. smiley

Thats a shortcut to all fixes - just get a new one. Glad u have it sorted. Ciao
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nice to see a woman-loving thread for a change. This forum is actually anti-Nigerian women.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by madlady(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Nice to see a woman-loving thread for a change. This forum is actually anti-Nigerian women.

Anti-women in general, but not all are thank goodness undecided.

@Ebonyeyes, my Mother says this is the case with most nations.Just some are very open in saying it.
I have come to the conclusion it's a good thing undecided, at least we women/girls know what's really going on.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Mekzie(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
This tread its not Anti Nigerian women
We love our ladies alot
wink wink wink
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
madlady:

Anti-women in general, but not all are thank goodness undecided.

@Ebonyeyes, my Mother says this is the case with most nations.Just some are very open in saying it.
I have come to the conclusion it's a good thing undecided, at least we women/girls know what's really going on.
Your mother is right girl, look at hollywood for instance, after a woman is 40, she is written off while a man in his 80s can still play the hunk and have a 20 or 30 something year old love interest. The message they are sending is that a man is virile till his grave but a woman should keel over and die after 40. Take for instance George Cloony who is in his late 40s but he is still celebrated as a Male Totty, women his age are criticized if they see a strand of grey hair or wrinkle and are also criticized if they go under the knife.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Chiesti: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
A man is as old as he feels and a woman is as old as she looks. Nature
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ chiesti
Chiesti:

A man is as old as he feels and a woman is as old as she looks. Nature

I am sorry I dont agree with you on this one. Truly you need to see what a woman can still do even in her 50s and 60s. I have an aunt who is 60 and she is so much of a super woman. She runs a shop handles the shop still has time for her grand kids and always willing to travel when it comes to evangelism. What trips me is the way older men still flock around her. She is hot, and I know there are more women like that out there.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by KalEl3: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2010
Raise a glass up for all The Queens of this Forum!

A toast to all of you,''Keep doing your thing and stay true to your values''
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by InesQor(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2010
Lovely post!

Personally, it's not just the shape that does it for me. . . The aura, the essence of their feminine values  cheesy cool kiss

I feel far more comfortable around ladies than around guys, be it strangers or friends. That's why over 80% of my friends are ladies  tongue

I think they are closer to the sweet loveliness of nature itself (no wonder its called Mother Nature). Men have, over time, forgotten to appreciate the most subtle, and finer things in life.

A toast to all women of substance and capacity!  kiss
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Abekeade08(f): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
Lifenaija, here is a kiss for you kiss. Keep on being a gentleman, its a good look.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by chidipupay(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
sowi not all woman are good to look at.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nescoemmy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2010
well nairaland is nt really anti-women, atleast i don't tink so, i never cease to appreciate them if i see a good one i also dont hesitate to say my mind when da bad comes,but generally women are lovely & beautiful its just da truth.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by daduke2k(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2010
Bros dey luk gurls o ,bt no luk mama-gee. Nice thread though.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by queeneve: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
My fiance loooove my shape and he said I got alotta, okay you get the picture!  I love my body and wouldn't change a roll on them!  Well, okay let me step back a bit, I wouldn't die trying to change a roll on them, how about that?!!  Thank you for the lovely post! 

Let me give a shout out to my baby, I LOVE YOU BOO BOO! Muah!
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by tubabie(f): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
What a refreshing thread, Life4Naija tis so sweet of you wink
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
' smiley
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by mgbogo: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2010
So let a lady open a thread and tell guys what they think about our broad shoulders,six packs.phallus and the rest
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
InesQor:

Lovely post!

Personally, it's not just the shape that does it for me. . . The aura, the essence of their feminine values cheesy cool kiss

I feel far more comfortable around ladies than around guys, be it strangers or friends. That's why over 80% of my friends are ladies tongue

I think they are closer to the sweet loveliness of nature itself (no wonder its called Mother Nature). Men have, over time, forgotten to appreciate the most subtle, and finer things in life.

A toast to all women of substance and capacity! kiss

I so agree with you on this. I use to be a victim of not understanding that a man can be friends with ladies and strictly no strings attached. i lost so many friends. But now I know the true essence of female friends, its so refreshing, confidence boosting. I am myself, feel so free and feel better relaxed around ladies. I really dont mean to sound so flattering to women but truly if you treat any woman right you get a good vibe in return.

Thanks all for all your lovely posts
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by KennyG6(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2010
life4naija:

Ok Mr Poster sorry to burst your bubble but
There is something about just watching a woman that makes you want to keep looking= Doing this will make some women call you a pervert
you just want to talk to her: You know what they'll say about you just wanting to talk to them dont ya?
hold her: In your dreams
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by queeneve: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2010
Quit hating Kenny!

Don't mind him Life,
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by benz190: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Poster

Thank u for praising me~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Now Drying Up Their Natural Vagina Moisture Just To Satisfy Men / Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? / That One Reply That Takes A Man Soul From His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.