Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (38496 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by zoho23(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Daady Freeze is undeniably Nigeria or probably Africa's N0 1 religious critic .However, he took time out to appreciate his lady ,calling her his hero.He wrote

@tastebudzng you are my life!
-
Everyman need a strong woman beside him, I thank God for blessing me with the most awesome woman, EVER! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
#HomeIsWhereMyHeartIs

[img]https://3.bp..com/-2kReI8pBJ3M/WiEkVT1LGbI/AAAAAAAECLo/w10TvQqJWq8xDyYmxv7RWjcJ36vGbeW7wCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-takes-break-from-pastors.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcJ18bDHJkr/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Amibranki(f): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
undecided :-

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by slimfairboy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
My guy my guy! grin This guy just dey pour sand sand anyhow for "men of GOD" food...creating many enemies for himself!!

Funny enough, he is my guy!! tongue

#FreeTheSheeple

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by miqos03: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
#freethesheeple

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by tolumizzy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fight them all... Congrats slay momo

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
The new religion is Freezianity

Don't be left out.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Sirheny007(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
I may not like Daddy Freeze as a person,
But I have learned to deal with the message leaving out the messenger.
You have awakened us all.
No more 'paying' money to quack pastors in the false pretense that it brings salvation.
The pastors are suddenly afraid because if their gullible followers become enlightened, what happens to their source of income?
From whence will they 'Chop'? cheesy

Ride on Daddy freeze!
Regards to your son and baby mama.
Pastors should go and hug transformer.
angry

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by etinanguy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pastors be like..... Thank God today is our attack free day.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Flets: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Take it or leave it, Freeze has singlehandedly led a new wave of consciousness within the Nigerian Christian Community.

He has asked the question many could not ask out of fear and none of the pastors have provided clear biblical response.

I see the church business taking a hit in a few years cos it will be less lucrative with less giving. Only the few truly called will remain standing.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Oche211(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
If you've got a great woman, celebrate her, flaunt her nd treat her as your queen cos good woman are hard to find nw.
Freeze, carry go.
Enjoy ur relationship nd don't mind the bad belle people.
#Free_the_sheeple

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by jericco1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
baby mamas everywhere. even daddy freeze. at least those pastors go get talk.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PearlStreet(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless man..

Ordinary home of three people, you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep

Freeze even tried, Shebi it's home of Three? Did Freeze tell you God called him to open a church?

Oyakhilome couldn't keep a single woman under his roof and he'll be giving marriage teaching. His next door neighbour Chris Okotie is even worse, his list of wives is like a heap of used recharge cards. These are so called Men of God o!

I don't even have problems with those hypocrites on the pulpit, my problem is with those sitting down and nodding their empty heads when a marriage-dropout like Chris Okotie or Chris Oyakhilome teaches on marriage.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by hillsway(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
heheheehehehe...deep freezer!
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by lytech1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep
cry NOMORE dude

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by madjune(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Eyaa.

The girl looks so simple and down to earth.
It tells a lot about Freeze.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Oche211(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless man..

Ordinary home of three people, you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep
hope if your Life is placed side by side with his, your own shame won't be unbearable cos he's way better than you.
Men like you can't even keep a simple girlfriend relationship.
So STFU

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by afbstrategies: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hate him or love him, he has the guts to speak his mind. Something millions of Nigerians don't really do or know they can do.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by ricsman(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
This she his first love which the Bible says must be cherished?

Heard he has children, where are they?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by hahn(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who is this yoyo? grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by crownedprinz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
In Jesus's word: “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” ...Daddy freeze should fix up his life of adultery and shut da4*up on tithing....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by ChineseBuggati3(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
This man should go and sit down
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of two people (wife and child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep

Pastor Chris Oyakilome and Chris Okotie didn't also keep their homes, what's your point?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Mckandre(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:
The new religion is Freezianity

Don't be left out.
MUMU⁴

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by StarUp: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Except she gives me out of that food she is dishing in the third pic, I won't believe Daddy Freeze grin

BTW: I just hope say nobi "mama put" babe him dey date with all this him mouth...
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Amosjaj(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
This guy is not tired of getting attention,

He shouldn't use God name to get attention for his own benefits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Takes a break indeed. grin

But the first strong woman God gave you, you chased her away.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Sirheny007(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

A well respected man of God like pastor Chris Oyakhilome should have kept his home better.
Go and kill yourself.
tongue

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

Pastor Chris Oyakilome and Chris Okotie didn't also keep their homes, what's your point?

They don't try too hard to teach people above them. That's the point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Freezer is possessed by 52 demons.

Did Jesus Christ and the apostles approve BABY MAMA?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo / Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.