Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (38495 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

Freeze only quoted what the bible said about Jesus and nobody can deny it, not even the pope.

Freeze has freedom of speech and opinions, you can't blame him for blaming Christians doing what their figure Christ did not do.

Freeze is not an apostle, these pastors have collected enough. How can a pastor buy a private jet when the members who made him are poor?

Except if you are aspiring to become a pastor too.

Lame argument....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by crownedprinz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

Did Jesus approve of masturb@tion?
Did Jesus fry his hair like a trainee p1mp?

Did Jesus call his wife a foolish woman when speaking to people?

Did Jesus collect money in God's name and used it to buy stuffs in his name?

Did Jesus collect donations from members and hide it in foreign accounts in Cayman Islands?

First to start with, seems you are asking the wrong questions....not relating to my quote.......the nigga i replied talked about broken homes..and i told him not to use pastors to relate as role models but Jesus.......plus donations from members and stuff ain't no ones business...those making donations aren't tied down....twas their decision to give freely......everything is choice...no body forces anyone
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
crownedprinz:

who is talking about tithing now ....this were your words:"Pastor Chris Oyakilome and Chris Okotie didn't also keep their homes, what's your point?"......am attacking you on the "homes" topic......

I quoted someone, so my words have premises. I guess you didn't see my quote.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Mysselff2: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

The same length of time it took Chris Oyakhilome to fvck side hoes and cheat on Anita Oyakhilome.

So how long was that exactly so we know when to check tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:

I'm a free person.. free thinker that thinks for myself not what your religious men say.

I recognize Christians, Muslims, Traditionalists, Pagans, everybody cos they all call on one God in their separate ways.

#Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.

As a free thinker, what has your organization of free thinkers in Nigeria done for humanity?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by crownedprinz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

Lame argument....
salute

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Gordonz07(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin
PearlStreet:

Freeze even tried, Shebi it's home of Three? Did Freeze tell you God called him to open a church?

Oyakhilome couldn't keep a single woman under his roof and he'll be giving marriage teaching. His next door neighbour Chris Okotie is even worse, his list of wives is like a heap of used recharge cards. These are so called Men of God o!

I don't even have problems with those hypocrites on the pulpit, my problem is with those sitting down and nodding their empty heads when a marriage-dropout like Chris Okotie or Chris Oyakhilome teaches on marriage.
Lol grin
PearlStreet:

Freeze even tried, Shebi it's home of Three? Did Freeze tell you God called him to open a church?

Oyakhilome couldn't keep a single woman under his roof and he'll be giving marriage teaching. His next door neighbour Chris Okotie is even worse, his list of wives is like a heap of used recharge cards. These are so called Men of God o!

I don't even have problems with those hypocrites on the pulpit, my problem is with those sitting down and nodding their empty heads when a marriage-dropout like Chris Okotie or Chris Oyakhilome teaches on marriage.
Lol, the nodding of their empty heads makes me laugh.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

Lame argument....

Just your own opinion too, it doesn't make my argument lame because you opined it does.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by miketayo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep

lolzz y u worried about daddy freeze or how he is living his life

for once forget about the man and ask usrself which part if the bible he quoted wrongly?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by crownedprinz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

I quoted someone, so my words have premises. I guess you didn't see my quote.

and i saw the person's quote you responded to...He talked about freeze's home directly and you used pastor's life to reply him............nigga religion is individual oh...the perfect role model to compare with our daily lives now is only the one Jesus lived..no other man can be a better role model.......#get_that_into_you
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Trendishine: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
hahn:
Who is this yoyo? grin
is dat yoyo-freeze..? grin lol #freeDsheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Lumig: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
favoritte:
So he even has a baby mama. He should be careful with the way he attacks pastors because the Bible says "touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm"....
...for those that are anointed, what of those that are faking "anointed"?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

You are a f00l. I have a good relationship with my spouse, I don't beat my spouse, I am not stingy to myself, to God and to humanity.. and above all, I am not an hypocrite. I don't wear Rolex watches of hundreds of thousand and condemn others with private jets, simply because they have more money. I don't sit my lazy a$$ behind Instagram page and cry daily. I don't work in a radio station and teach people in other fields how to do their work. Unlike you and Freeze, I am not a f00l.

Why did you attack Freeze based on his inability to hold a home instead of his position on tithing? As far as I understand it, you feel threatened, hence, the reason why you conveniently decided to attack the messenger and leave the question on the table unanswered.

I swear -- you people deserve the type of religious leaders you get.

You're not better than Freeze even if you two are in the same profession. Freeze is not a lazy ass: you cannot hold a candle to his achievements in broadcasting. I expect plebs like you to sit down and have a "sober reflection" when men of Freeze's calibre speak.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Raiyell:

Why did you attack Freeze based on his inability to hold a home instead of his position on tithing? As far as I understand it, you feel threatened, hence, the reason why you conveniently decided to attack the messenger and leave the question on the table unanswered.

I swear -- you people deserve the type of religious leaders you get.

You're not better than Freeze even if you two are in the same profession. Freeze is not a lazy ass: you cannot hold a candle to his achievements in broadcasting. I expect plebs like you to sit down and have a "sober reflection" when men of Freeze's calibre speak.

I don't beat women and run to Instagram to teach Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and other highly placed men what to do to keep their "sheepies". Does that makes me better than Freeze?

grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Alariiwo: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

As a free thinker, what has your organization of free thinkers in Nigeria done for humanity?

That's how you people fail simple exams.. where in my writeup did you see association of free thinkers?

Most elites and educated folks belong to this category. The main aim is to live right, live moderate and give more back to the society in whatever capacity you find yourself.

We are more concerned about nation building and not tithes or fortunes like most G.Os and Pastors in Nigeria now.
Only enlightened folks think this way.. #cheers
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
crownedprinz:

and i saw the person's quote you responded to...He talked about freeze's home directly and you used pastor's life to reply him............nigga religion is individual oh...the perfect role model to compare with our daily lives now is only the one Jesus lived..no other man can be a better role model.......#get_that_into_you

And I responded with Oyakilome and Okotie because I don't see how Freeze's home issues relate to his opinions on tithing. Can you see that that's way off the point?

The person I quoted wanted to write off Freeze's advice to the sheep as irrelevant because he couldn't keep a home, it would be fair also to write off the pastors preaching to the same sheep because they couldn't keep their homes.

If religion is individual then why is church necessary? Isn't that what Freeze is saying?

If Jesus lived by not paying tithes to anybody, even though synagogues existed at that time, then why the fuck_ are you paying tithes?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

I don't beat women and run to Instagram to teach Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and other highly placed men what to do to keep their "sheepies". Does that makes me better than Freeze?

grin grin

This point is dead on arrival.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by joenor(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Face what trouble you and make more time for your family and stop this whole drum which make no sense to me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Nauttyprof(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
favoritte:
So he even has a baby mama. He should be careful with the way he attacks pastors because the Bible says "touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm"....

The Bible never talked about some people being the anointed of God while others are nothing. Everyone is anointed of God as long as you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

The source of this verse quoted started from the book of 1 Chronicles 16:17-22. Verse 22 talks about what you quoted but the preceding verses gave a better clarity as to who the anointed are, the Israelites. We all are the Israelites today and as such, we all are anointed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by internationalman(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

u cracked my rubs @ 'marriage dropout'
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by sirBLUNT: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep
until u tel me y pastor chris divorce his wife and evn at dat the mumus lyk u kip following them until then oga SHUT UP!
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
sirBLUNT:
until u tel me y pastor chris divorce his wife and evn at dat the mumus lyk u kip following them until then oga SHUT UP!

STFU Ode! I don't follow Pastor Chris but I'm not envious of his achievements cool cool I don't cry everyday online because he got a private jet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:

That's how you people fail simple exams.. where in my writeup did you see association of free thinkers?

Most elites and educated folks belong to this category. The main aim is to live right, live moderate and give more back to the society in whatever capacity you find yourself.

We are more concerned about nation building and not tithes or fortunes like most G.Os and Pastors in Nigeria now.
Only enlightened folks think this way.. #cheers

Free thinker, what have you done for humanity?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

Free thinker, what have you done for humanity?

He's trying to free the sheepies when he has his two hands and legs tied with chains.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by crownedprinz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

And I responded with Oyakilome and Okotie because I don't see how Freeze's home issues relate to his opinions on tithing. Can you see that that's way off the point?

The person I quoted wanted to write off Freeze's advice to the sheep as irrelevant because he couldn't keep a home, it would be fair also to write off the pastors preaching to the same sheep because they couldn't keep their homes.

If religion is individual then why is church necessary? Isn't that what Freeze is saying?

If Jesus lived by not paying tithes to anybody, even though synagogues existed at that time, then why the fuck_ are you paying tithes?
How is that anyone's business if i pay my tithe...to whoever i wanna pay it to.....even if i pay it to "Sango"....#its_no_ones_business......
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

He's trying to free the sheepies when he has his two hands and legs tied with chains.

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
crownedprinz:

How is that anyone's business if i pay my tithe...to whoever i wanna pay it to.....even if i pay it to "Sango"....#its_no_ones_business......

You are changing the dimension of your argument now. You were arguing that Christians should follow the role model, Now you have shifted to it's nobody's business. It's alright.

Just like it's not your business to criticize freeze too when he airs his opinion, I suggest you just read and move on.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
sirBLUNT:

Are you saying that as you're following your daddy freeze, you're MUMU?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Alariiwo: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

With people like you, Nigeria and Africa won't move forward.
It's a shame sharing a continent with your likes..

For your info, China banned religion due to a similar menace of sheepies like yourself. Everyone had no other option than to channel their strength and energy towards development and technological advancements.

Today China has one of the best if not best economy in the world. You can't see billionaires or private jet owners anyhow there.

You better wake up and stop being retrogressive
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Kennydoc(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Flets:
Take it or leave it, Freeze has singlehandedly led a new wave of consciousness within the Nigerian Christian Community.

He has asked the question many could not ask out of fear and none of the pastors have provided clear biblical response.

I see the church business taking a hit in a few years cos it will be less lucrative with less giving. Only the few truly called will remain standing.

I don't know if you're a believer or not. If you're one, then you should know it's the devil that is using Freeze.
The believers in the early church gave everything they owned. People sold all their property and gave the proceeds to the church. Today, people are arguing about 10%. If Christians are discouraged from giving to the church, the gospel will be hindered.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Daddy Freeze trying to have a life when there's pastors to criticize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.